Best thing about EBSS

Share
Posted: 2019-08-02T15:49:18Z

The FL is not a bubbly fun loving girl who is always right.. She's flawed, cunning, calculative n grey.. She uses, manipulates, betrays people according to her need.. She's grey.. 

The ML is not an angry young billionaire with a huge male ego.. He's sensible, caring, understanding, righteous n a very patience n shrewd game planner who knows what he wants.. 

The Villain (current one) was once a doting loving husband who trusted his wife (FL)  blindly but one day realized everything was a fake n he was used by the FL for revenge that gradually turned him into a villain.. 

Posted: 2019-08-02T15:54:48Z

True!! 

And i love your post. smiley32


I just wish the writing would improve and go back to the sharpness of the days before revamp. 

Edited by SRKisLove - 2019-08-02T15:55:25Z
Posted: 2019-08-02T15:55:58Z

Nice to see u post after a long time.

Definitely our show is one of a kind where all the characters are flawed.

Posted: 2019-08-02T16:02:04Z

Best thing for the show is it has got active after a long time also i can see some people who actually dont watch the episodes still they hate pooja/janhvi anyways thats not to be bothered as it keeps the forum active for healthy discussions

What i like is that even though the characters have changed a lot still its like u cannot say they are like other characters of itv who are showing just mahaan i love everyone here because no one is mahaan! ! ! 

Posted: 2019-08-02T16:03:43Z

Originally posted by InCenDia


The FL is not a bubbly fun loving girl who is always right.. She's flawed, cunning, calculative n grey.. She uses, manipulates, betrays people according to her need.. She's grey.. 

The ML is not an angry young billionaire with a huge male ego.. He's sensible, caring, understanding, righteous n a very patience n shrewd game planner who knows what he wants.. 

The Villain (current one) was once a doting loving husband who trusted his wife (FL)  blindly but one day realized everything was a fake n he was used by the FL for revenge that gradually turned him into a villain.. 

@bold - That are the characteristics of THE Jhanvi Mittal right  ? 

What abt Pooja? 

Kabir is not righteous. He is behind a property which his family never deserved. That makes him jus like PK. He knows his dad did a big sin along with his mom and dadaji. 

He can support them by working hard in a respectable manner and earn a good house and status back. 

Rest i totally agree with you smiley32

Posted: 2019-08-02T16:07:33Z

Originally posted by SRKisLove


True!! 

And i love your post. smiley32


I just wish the writing would improve and go back to the sharpness of the days before revamp. 

Thank u ☺☺ 

Yep the writing team has been doing blunders which is why I was bored n left watching since revamp but now I've started watching again.. This show has so much potential but the writers are ruining it with the silly bickering which doesn't suit JaBir smiley22

Posted: 2019-08-02T16:10:47Z

Originally posted by InCenDia


Thank u ☺☺ 

Yep the writing team has been doing blunders which is why I was bored n left watching since revamp but now I've started watching again.. This show has so much potential but the writers are ruining it with the silly bickering which doesn't suit JaBir smiley22

You spoke my mind. 

Its the silly bickering and stupid ego trips, combined with dumbing of Pooja which annoyed me. 

Posted: 2019-08-02T16:10:48Z

Originally posted by InCenDia


Thank u ☺☺ 

Yep the writing team has been doing blunders which is why I was bored n left watching since revamp but now I've started watching again.. This show has so much potential but the writers are ruining it with the silly bickering which doesn't suit JaBir smiley22

Truee. Instead of building their relationship with emotions they have wasted their time doing stupid kidish fights. 

Kabir doesnt know the real side of Pooja yet. 

I hope they show that instead of this “Kabir saving Pooja” every episode. 

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
krithi1990 4 1190 2019-05-28T12:13:13Z Sumita18
EBSS to end without two weeks extension

amrutha131   14   2636

amrutha131 14 2636 2019-09-04T09:20:41Z SRKisLove
shruzzy 2 834 2019-08-30T19:10:20Z ITVFREAK
rickks 1 510 2019-08-30T18:44:14Z maivelli
amrutha131 5 1377 2019-08-30T06:39:33Z TeenRose1

Topic Info

  • 12 Replies
  • 1927Views

Topic started by InCenDia

Last replied by kasaf

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP