Daayan

Weekend TalliMeter : Saat Rang Satrupa Ke Sang 🎆

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

πŸΈπŸ’• Aao huzoor tumko sitaro main le chalu (hiccup* β˜ΊοΈ) ,

dil jhoom jayi aisi πŸ€— bhaharon main le chalo....🎼🎀

Whoops β˜ΊοΈ hi guys you came right on time ! I was just sampling err checking the wares for the party (hiccup* β˜ΊοΈ)

Ahem (clears throat) πŸ‘±β€β™€οΈ Today is 'Open Bar Night' that means today you won't be served one special drink like before rather the entire bar is at your πŸ’β€β™€οΈ disposal πŸ”

As you mingle around these waiters πŸ™ will bring you your appetizers. Dinner begins at 9 !  If you look towards your right a live band  πŸ₯πŸŽ·πŸŽΉπŸŽΆ has been arranged for your entertainment. They also play songs upon request. 

In short all the arrangements needed for a rocking party are here only thing missing here is your presence ! 

And to make things more interesting we're going to play a different game today. For one there won't be Neutralizers. Be it +ve or -ve points you're drinking regardless. And today no Talli-O-Meter. 

The name of the Game is πŸ₯ drumroll* please 

β€˜Saat Rang Satrupa Ke Sang’ 

Just like how our charismatic villain has many shades to her you list the '7 moments' that you fondly remember about this serial. It could be a scene you liked or a track or something a character did or a special moment. It could be anything.  To balance it you also list the '7 most frustrating moments' about this serial. πŸ˜‰

If you want to you can also share Vm's, Insta pics of Tina her wardrobe, screencaps Akarshvi pics etc here. 

That reminds me your drinks have arrived πŸ™

Saat Rang....Saat Pal 

Image     Jealousy   Image       Hatred

Image Devious  Image Sensuous

Image    Arrogance         Image                                                           Ruthless 

Image Playful /Mischievous 

Have Fun πŸ˜‰

I’m closing the Bar after the farewell party. Thank you for visiting my establishment and keeping it from tanking πŸ˜‚πŸ€£. I earned a decent profit πŸ’Έ thanks to you guys. I am scouting for new forums to expand my business depends on the response really. I might go for Kavach but i first need to test the waters there.  Shabha Kher & Shubh Ratri to all πŸŽ† !!

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hallyumint thumbnail

It's one of my favourite pics  from the serial.

Well i did my bit now it's upto u guys 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

satrupa character was actually good and aashka nailed it but it got ruined with her obsession with akarsh

its a simple common sense that even supernatural world beings can use that akarsh is a married man who loves his wife more than his life,isn't it common sense that you cannot make a married man yours,akarsh is a married man she knows it yet she wants him for herself above all he has no interest in her which he have make himself loud and clear to her

satrupa cause this pain for herself,i can't blame her for falling in love with akarsh who will not fall in love with such a gem of a man who cares and love everyone surrounded him though a daayan but he has a golden heart...its pretty normal to fall in love with a engaged n married man,there is no control to the heart and we cannot stop our emotions and feelings for falling in love with a married man it does happen but one need need to know where to draw your lines and not cross it and thats what satrupa did which is cross her lines

i wish it was written in such a way that satrupa helps jhanvi in every step of her mission but in the process she falls in love with akarsh,she knows that akarsh is a married man and jhanvi's husband,its wrong thus she hides her feelings for akarsh in her heart and helps them in their mission,its time for her to go back to her world thats when satrupa confess to Akarshvi that she is in love with akarsh but she knows her limits that akarsh is a married man and jhanvi's love,she cannot betray her friends and she will always love akarsh but friendship is above for her and leaves the human world lastly looking at akarsh imprint his image in her eyes...heart n soul to cherish memories spend with him and leaves forever

It could be good track with satrupa and her friendship with Akarshviβ˜οΈπŸ‘

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@mages so true. They failed to use the character properly. They ruined it badly.

It was more of obbsession than love. But I guess that's how they wanted to show it. Obbsession and not love. She wanted akarsh for her own needs and her own selfish motives. One thing which I personally disliked about satrupa was how she used to play from behind so that she is saved and the other is caught. 

Like when Akarsh and Jhanvi saved her from daayanlok and the daayan comes to get info about manni, satrups tells the daayan that Jhanvi has the manni and the daayan should kill Jhanvi to get manni. Whereas on face of Jhanvi and Akarsh she showed as if she will be with them. 

Then when she told Jhanvi about Akarsh's plan of lieing ti Jhanvi about his mom. She again used Veer. And herself remained behind. So that she remains on good books of Akarsh and Jhanvi and at the same time, attacks them from back. She knew Jhanvi was in vulnerable state, she just got to know about Aakarsh having lied to Jhanvi about him being Daayan and more lies with break her more and Akarsh knee he was giulty so he would have no proper justification to give. And exactly that's what happened. Jhanvi was totally devastaed and broke up completely with that truth being revealed and Akarsh out if guilt didn't go to Jhanvi. He was about to go to her room and talk to her but just stopped mid way. 

Same way, using Nanidni to kill Jhanvi so that she remains good person in front of the world and akarsh. 

And then, giving poison (that flower) to Jhanvi through Akarsh's hands. She so cleverly made Akarsh think that he was saving Jhanvi but then he himself gave the poison unknowingly, thinkinh he was saving her. And mean time in front of Akarsh, she said she wants to save Jhanvi as jahnvi also saved her life once.

Then insitigating the daayan again to kill Jhanvi  when Akarsh brought Jhanvi back to life. Daayan came in front and attacked Jhanvi but somewhere it was Satrupa who had planted that seed in her mind. 

Then instigating Jhanvi's family to kill Akarshvi's unborn child. 

It was more of obsession. She saw Akarsh's love for Jhnavi and was in obsession to have him by any means. Bit I think that is how it was supposed to be. And then her saying she just have fun with men and when she is done, she kills them . Akarsh was out of her usual imagination. He was a devoted man and that's why she was irritated that how can a normal girl like Jhanvu affect him so much when Satrupa herself was a magician and also beautiful . Men longed for her but then there was a normal simple girl like Jhanvi who affected a supernatural man so much. It was more of her insecurity and jelousy for Jhanvi than her care for Akarsh. She had some huge pride about her beauty and moh Maya. If they showed love-friendship track, it would have been similar to Akarshvu veer track. Where veer was genuinly in one sided selfless love for Jhanvi but he respected and was friends with Akarsh also later. 

I would say that ways Veer's love for Jhanvi was beautifully brought out. That is love. One sided love. veer loved Jhanvi and wanted to propose her, he risked his Life for her when he knew she has no feelings for him at all, they had no future, knowing she only loved Akarsh. And also he realises even before Jhanvi that Jahnvi has fallen for Akarsh and Akarsh is actually a very genuine nice guy in love with Jhanvi and he himself made Jhanvu understand that. Veer could have easily said that Akarsh kidnapped him and was harming him. And Jhanvi would have beleaved veer because she knew she had herself married Akarsh dhoke se and he was very angry just the previous night. But veer told the whole truth that what Akarsh said to veer about saving veer " kyunki mein emotional fool hoon. Koi tumhari bohot fikr karta hai and na chahte hue bhi mein uski bohot fikr karta hoon" 

He was with Jahnvi throughout without any selfish motives. And Jhanvi also genuinely cares for him as a friend. And Veer helped Akarsh also when ever he could . 

He stood with Jhanvi and Akaarsh when the whole family was against. 

The way veer looked at Jhanvi as someone else's bride with so much pain. He loved her and wanted to marry her but for her happiness he stepped back. He knew she didn't have feelings for him and he respected her emotions and the friendship they shared. 

And at that time, Jahnvi wasn't even married to Aakarsh. But when she came crying to Veer after Aakarsh's rejection, veer understood that Jhanvi liked Akaarsh. veer asked her it was only for mangalsutra then why was she so heart broken. I guess he knows Jhanvi really well and he understood at that time that Jhanvi liked Aakarsh but being total stupid she herself didn't know that.

And then above that, even though he loved Jahnvi he still put all his efforts to make Jhanvi realize her feelings for Akaarsh and start a life with Akarsh as husband wife. 

I guess if Satrupa track was like this, it would be similar to Akaarahvi - Veer track.

CVS showed what is the difference between true forbidden love (Akarsh Jhanvi's love, where they loved each other but destiny saoerated then somehow),  one sided true love and true friendship (Veer's love for Jhanvi, where he loved Jhanvi but most of all wanted her happiness, and he knew it lied with Aakarsh so he let go of her very easily ) and obbsession (satruoa's obsession for Akarsh where she didn't care for Akarsh's happiness too and only for her happiness )  

Edited by The_Trendsetter - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: The_Trendsetter

@mages so true. They failed to use the character properly. They ruined it badly.

they did used the character but for a different purpose in the most negative way cringeworthy track

I think EK is still in Naagin Avantika Queen Of Mahishmati fever and that was a popular negative character with aashka giving a brilliant performance and so she tried the same in daayan but fail...it doesn't suit n she made it into a typical crap of hers that can be seen in her other shows...vamps obsessed with female lead husbands gosh i hate these tracks in her normal shows too

It was more of obbsession than love. But I guess that's how they wanted to show it. Obbsession and not love. She wanted akarsh for her own needs and her own selfish motives. One thing which I personally disliked about satrupa was how she used to play from behind so that she is saved and the other is caught. 

I agree,it was obsession more than love and me too hate her backstabbing attitude

Like when Akarsh and Jhanvi saved her from daayanlok and the daayan comes to get info about manni, satrups tells the daayan that Jhanvi has the manni and the daayan should kill Jhanvi to get manni. Whereas on face of Jhanvi and Akarsh she showed as if she will be with them. 

two timing both parties...her sole purpose is being in daayan good books she wants to intensify daayan-jhanvi war so that daayan kills jhanvi and she gets akarsh while she is in Akarshvi good books to know abt their plans and also this means she is being close to akarsh

Then when she told Jhanvi about Akarsh's plan of lieing ti Jhanvi about his mom. She again used Veer. And herself remained behind. So that she remains on good books of Akarsh and Jhanvi and at the same time, attacks them from back. She knew Jhanvi was in vulnerable state, she just got to know about Aakarsh having lied to Jhanvi about him being Daayan and more lies with break her more and Akarsh knee he was giulty so he would have no proper justification to give. And exactly that's what happened. Jhanvi was totally devastaed and broke up completely with that truth being revealed and Akarsh out if guilt didn't go to Jhanvi. He was about to go to her room and talk to her but just stopped mid way. 

whatever satrupa does be it with daayan or jhanvi,like akarsh says its only for her selfish motive and that motive is none other than wanting akarsh by hook or by crook she cares nothing except for akarsh...her every thoughts and steps only leads to her obsession towards akarsh,thats why she play all this double games as it benefits her what fails all her plans is akarsh's unconditional love...loyalty and faithfulness for jhanvi,him being loyal and faithful to his wife fulfilling and respecting all promises n vows given in marriage to his wife(jhanvi)

Same way, using Nanidni to kill Jhanvi so that she remains good person in front of the world and akarsh. 

exactly that was cruel when she used nandini that result to her death...

And then, giving poison (that flower) to Jhanvi through Akarsh's hands. She so cleverly made Akarsh think that he was saving Jhanvi but then he himself gave the poison unknowingly, thinkinh he was saving her. And mean time in front of Akarsh, she said she wants to save Jhanvi as jahnvi also saved her life once.

she is shrewd n dangerous

Then insitigating the daayan again to kill Jhanvi  when Akarsh brought Jhanvi back to life. Daayan came in front and attacked Jhanvi but somewhere it was Satrupa who had planted that seed in her mind. 

by hook or crook she wants jhanvi death so that she gets akarsh but what satrupa fails to think even if jhanvi is dead,akarsh will never come to her

If any point something happens to jhanvi and she dies after giving birth to their daughter,akarsh will bring up their daughter alone,he might die but will never look at another women except for jhanvi

I am glad Akarshvi did not fall into het trap

It was more of obsession. She saw Akarsh's love for Jhnavi and was in obsession to have him by any means. Bit I think that is how it was supposed to be. And then her saying she just have fun with men and when she is done, she kills them . Akarsh was out of her usual imagination. He was a devoted man and that's why she was irritated that how can a normal girl like Jhanvu affect him so much when Satrupa herself was a magician and also beautiful . Men longed for her but then there was a normal simple girl like Jhanvi who affected a supernatural man so much. It was more of her insecurity and jelousy for Jhanvi than her care for Akarsh. She had some huge pride about her beauty and moh Maya. If they showed love-friendship track, it would have been similar to Akarshvu veer track. Where veer was genuinly in one sided selfless love for Jhanvi but he respected and was friends with Akarsh also later. 

I agree

I would say that ways Veer's love for Jhanvi was beautifully brought out. That is love. One sided love. veer loved Jhanvi and wanted to propose her, he risked his Life for her when he knew she has no feelings for him at all, they had no future, knowing she only loved Akarsh. And also he realises even before Jhanvi that Jahnvi has fallen for Akarsh and Akarsh is actually a very genuine nice guy in love with Jhanvi and he himself made Jhanvu understand that. Veer could have easily said that Akarsh kidnapped him and was harming him. And Jhanvi would have beleaved veer because she knew she had herself married Akarsh dhoke se and he was very angry just the previous night. But veer told the whole truth that what Akarsh said to veer about saving veer " kyunki mein emotional fool hoon. Koi tumhari bohot fikr karta hai and na chahte hue bhi mein uski bohot fikr karta hoon" 

they set friendship goals

He was with Jahnvi throughout without any selfish motives. And Jhanvi also genuinely cares for him as a friend. And helped Akarsh also when ever he could . 

veer is a true friend

Hallyumint thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Mages

satrupa character was actually good and aashka nailed it but it got ruined with her obsession with akarsh

its a simple common sense that even supernatural world beings can use that akarsh is a married man who loves his wife more than his life,isn't it common sense that you cannot make a married man yours,akarsh is a married man she knows it yet she wants him for herself above all he has no interest in her which he have make himself loud and clear to her

satrupa cause this pain for herself,i can't blame her for falling in love with akarsh who will not fall in love with such a gem of a man who cares and love everyone surrounded him though a daayan but he has a golden heart...its pretty normal to fall in love with a engaged n married man,there is no control to the heart and we cannot stop our emotions and feelings for falling in love with a married man it does happen but one need need to know where to draw your lines and not cross it and thats what satrupa did which is cross her lines

i wish it was written in such a way that satrupa helps jhanvi in every step of her mission but in the process she falls in love with akarsh,she knows that akarsh is a married man and jhanvi's husband,its wrong thus she hides her feelings for akarsh in her heart and helps them in their mission,its time for her to go back to her world thats when satrupa confess to Akarshvi that she is in love with akarsh but she knows her limits that akarsh is a married man and jhanvi's love,she cannot betray her friends and she will always love akarsh but friendship is above for her and leaves the human world lastly looking at akarsh imprint his image in her eyes...heart n soul to cherish memories spend with him and leaves forever

It could be good track with satrupa and her friendship with Akarshviβ˜οΈπŸ‘

Well when satrupa first entered Daayan she was like a breath of fresh air.  Like a outer worldly being from a tropical 🏝 island cum cold blooded vampire 

Man i miss that bg. Especially I preferred her to Jhanvi who was shrieky at the time.

She was cool under fire amused with everything not afraid of anything. Flirty. Her chemistry with Akarsh was good.

I liked her just fine as she is. Later on tho all those characteristics got submerged under her obsession for Akarsh.

Woman where is your pride !! He’s not into you. There are plenty of villains out there who don’t run after guys.

Your version of Satrupa is good  πŸ‘  but sat could never be selfless it’s not in her genes. I would have preferred revenge against Jhanvi was the motive to get behind Akarshvi  rather than love. 

Hallyumint thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: The_Trendsetter

He was with Jahnvi throughout without any selfish motives. And Jhanvi also genuinely cares for him as a friend. And Veer helped Akarsh also when ever he could . 

He stood with Jhanvi and Akaarsh when the whole family was against. 

The way veer looked at Jhanvi as someone else's bride with so much pain. He loved her and wanted to marry her but for her happiness he stepped back. He knew she didn't have feelings for him and he respected her emotions and the friendship they shared. 

And at that time, Jahnvi wasn't even married to Aakarsh. But when she came crying to Veer after Aakarsh's rejection, veer understood that Jhanvi liked Akaarsh. veer asked her it was only for mangalsutra then why was she so heart broken. I guess he knows Jhanvi really well and he understood at that time that Jhanvi liked Aakarsh but being total stupid she herself didn't know that.

And then above that, even though he loved Jahnvi he still put all his efforts to make Jhanvi realize her feelings for Akaarsh and start a life with Akarsh as husband wife. 

I guess if Satrupa track was like this, it would be similar to Akaarahvi - Veer track.

CVS showed what is the difference between true forbidden love (Akarsh Jhanvi's love, where they loved each other but destiny saoerated then somehow),  one sided true love and true friendship (Veer's love for Jhanvi, where he loved Jhanvi but most of all wanted her happiness, and he knew it lied with Aakarsh so he let go of her very easily ) and obbsession (satruoa's obsession for Akarsh where she didn't care for Akarsh's happiness too and only for her happiness )  

I’m glad veer got his own love line rather than be a one sided love for someone. Just because they aren’t the main leads doesn’t mean supporting characters should be shabbily treated.  

That Rajaji he was tedha wasn’t he πŸ˜‰. I wonder what his backstory would have been if they had time to show it.

I don’t think he was so noble 

The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@Hallyumint

Of course, glad Veer got  his own love and that too a love that is both sided. One sided love is painful and he is also genuinely a gem of a person. For the good person he is, he deserved someone who love him as a man. He deserves true love!

But somewhere at that time too it was Jhanvi and Akarsh who made him realize. Jhanvi and Veer are surely friendship goals. Never seen any show portray a male female friendship and one sided love so nicely. I mean they either ruin it by killing the side character while saving his one sided love or showing him forever in her memories and keep on trying to get her. Veer was shown to moved on, yes Jhanvi was his love and he still values his friendship a lot. But its great they showed that people do get second chance in love, how ever deep the first love is! I guess for Veer too , more than his love for Jhanvi, or wanting to have her in his life, his friendship was the most important. Most than any liking or romantic feelings for Jhanvi, he always cherished and respected his friendship the most. In short he wished for Jhanvi's happiness which he knew lied with Akarsh and only Akarsh. Though he was visibly in pain and heart break to watch her in that bridal wear as someone else's bride. 

I think Jhanvi's stuborn and Straightforward attitude only let him realize that Jhanvi was clear in her mind. He knew, he had no chance as she had feelings for Akarsh and more than that he was nothing more than a best friend for her and never will be anything more! The way he understood Jhanvi's feelings for Akarsh even before Jhanvi understood her feelings for Akarsh. He really understood her! True friend!  

I adore their friendship. They are friendship goals!

Lol as for tracks not shown, let us not discuss at all and assume! But based on what was shown, Rajaji was not teda, if he was he would have misused the manni himself. And not so selflessly sacrificed himself to save the world and even before dying, he didn't forget to keep manni safe from daayan. Because he knew the daayan of gets manni would make the worl hell!! I mean more than his life, he was caring for the world! They have missed a lot of tracks though!!!!! smiley37smiley37

As for Satrupa vs Jhanvi, yeah I would always say, Jhanvi is little loud, outspoken and vocal and also impulsive, but straight and honest on your face. That is what a pure hearted person is. She is real. And ofcourse with immense strength. That is the reason may be Akarsh fell in love with her so deeply. I can never believe that such deep love is just for Jhanvi's beautiful looks, he really fell in love with her nature, her character. She does mistakes like any human, accepts it , tries to correct it, and is real. I mean even Akarsh did a lot of mistakes. 

Satrupa on other hand is not in comparison to Jhanvi in nature, because Satrupa since day 1 was manipulative who on someone's face would be all goody and on the very next moment would use someone else to backstab and kill that person. she was interesting character though in starting. But not likeable. I mean how evil was she that when Akarsh and Jhanvi saved her from daayan lok, she knew Jhanvi risked her life, AKarsh went against his mom, the first thing she does is manipulate the daayan to kill Jhanvi. That too she dont want to do herself because she would come in bad books of Akarsh. She lied to Dayan that Jhanvi had manni and the daayan should kill Jhanvi, whereas it was Satrupa who knew about manni and Jhanvi had no clue at all about manni! When she knows how much Akarsh loves Jhanvi and would be devastated if anything happened to Jhanvi, and same way Jhanvi loves Akarsh a lot. She knew everything, they were married, deeply in love yet doing all this, that was just for her own selfish motives. ANd ultimately her character only became boring. I mean Akarsh on her face was saying that he don't even care for her existance, he again and again said, his only love was jHanvi. I mean she stopped having any self respect too! It became total boring!

So I kind of never for once wished for someone good like Akarsh to be with someone evil like Satrupa. 

Edited by The_Trendsetter - 4 years ago
Hallyumint thumbnail

I'll miss our discussions Trendsetter 

Veer and Jhanvi friendship  It's refreshing to see the second lead move on rather than pine for their first love. I hate it when they do that to the second leads on telly. Their friendship was also portrayed differently. As u said they either die off or turn -ve or pine forever more for the lead. So yes major friendship goals. 

Rajaji - The fact that he sicced Satrupa on an unsuspecting Jhanvi made me suspect him. Kahi uska character dheela toh nahi. Did i mention after that episode i had an interesting dream where the Raja was evil pretending to be good. He was manupilative. 

Speaking off i liked Sat in the beginning till she got obsessed with Akarsh. I mean like Veer jhavi friendship couldn't they have shown a vamp who didn't run after the guy.  I could have gifted " He's not that into you" to her. 

Jhanvi - Post Akarsh being Daayan reveal i could not stand her. She was πŸ€” ... i better not say it πŸ˜‰

Suffice it to say I preferred Sat to her then. 

Mages thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Hallyumint

Well when satrupa first entered Daayan she was like a breath of fresh air.  Like a outer worldly being from a tropical 🏝 island cum cold blooded vampire 

i agree...when satrupa entered she was like a fresh breath of air and there was mystery surrounded which was interesting but than all failed when she got obsessed with a married man and wants him into her life even though she knows he loves his wife like crazy

Man i miss that bg. Especially I preferred her to Jhanvi who was shrieky at the time.

i love that bgm music too...jhanvi was not shrieky she reacted the way she supposed to becos akarsh's identity was a shocker for her furthermore he is her husband...no women will accept it so easily...they bound to be confused and shrieky,her dilemma was understandable furthermore akarsh was a daayan and the son of that daayan whom she hates to the core...its not easy for her...not at all

She was cool under fire amused with everything not afraid of anything. Flirty. Her chemistry with Akarsh was good.

yup her chemistry with akarsh was hot...it sums up the "good"

I liked her just fine as she is. Later on tho all those characteristics got submerged under her obsession for Akarsh.

true

Woman where is your pride !! He’s not into you. There are plenty of villains out there who don’t run after guys.

thats EK's typical vamp...they live in their own delusional world🀣

Your version of Satrupa is good  πŸ‘  but sat could never be selfless it’s not in her genes. I would have preferred revenge against Jhanvi was the motive to get behind Akarshvi  rather than love. 

she could have,if the character is positive or grey