MisHaan TS : "You Are My Existence"(last part updated -pg2)

Posted: 4 years ago

Hi dearies,

This is my first TS and the sole owner of this concept is one and only our sweet swati😘.

I just put my wierd imagination on her idea...bear me girls if it is boring...

So here comes the first part 

Mishti is standing in the balcony thinking even  twinkling stars and glowing moon overshadow the darkness of sky and give light to the world in the absence of sun..but why my life is always covered with  darkness in the form of worries.Am I not have a right to live my life happily without any worries or problems?.. After so many years I get the light of happiness through ruhaan but it's also going to be short lived...Why God..why..why you're always playing with my happiness.. At that time someone from back covered her mouth with cloth  and lift her in his shoulder and started to move...mishti struggled hard to escape from the strong hold on her but of no use as it was so strong she can't even move and when she was released to the ground, she realised that she was in ruhaan's room and seeing ruhaan in front of her she hugged him tightly out of shock but within a minute she realize what she's doing and pushed him away and started to shout. 

Mishti: How dare you ruhaan?..what do you think of yourself?..how dare you to me bring me here?...if anyone from home saw us like this what they will think about us... 

Ruhaan:(holding mishti's shoulder ) In top of his voice enough mishti...enough..just enough....i don't give a damn...i just don't give a damn to what others think about us....for me the first and foremost important person is you and I don't care about others and now I am really want to know from you why are you behaving like this...i very well know about you that you're not the one who give importance to money...so don't start your drama acting like a gold digger...

Mishti: oh...please stop it ruhaan...how many times I said to you that I need a stable and secure life and you can't give that life to me and moreover I don't love you...please accept the truth and move on ruhaan...

Ruhaan :(  👏👏👏 )Wow...so you don't love me...if you say , you love me...i have to love you...if you say, you don't love me, I have to leave you without questioning...is it? I am not a toy to play with mishti...i am a  human with feelings so don't try to play with me... 

Mishti: I am also saying the same you are not a toy to play with ...you're a human with sense ruhaan.. so try to understand the truth that I don't love you...and i don't need to give any justification to you...so for God sake please accept it...and move on ruhaan... 

Ruhaan: Oh...so you don't love me..Ok....As you say, I accept that you don't love me..(somewhere  it pricked her heart that ruhaan accept that she didn't love him so easily...Poor girl one side she can't leave him other side want him to leave her... Feel pitty on her) but why the hell you were crying hiding behind the wall when pari proposed me in the terrace?(now Mishti is stumbling back  a little  and shockingly looking at ruhaan) Now ruhaan with little smirk.. your bad...my good dear...i saw you hiding behind the wall...now tell me if you really don't love me means why were you crying.... speak..mishti...speak...till now you're firing like a gun🔫 ...now what happens?...(Mishti don't know what to speak...out of sudden shock...poor mishti) and ruhaan continues...oh..I forgot..now I got it...your sister choose an unstable and orphan fellow like me....so you were crying... am I right mishti?...(From ruhaan painful word's mishti understand that how much she hurted him but to manage the situation she continues) 

Mishti: Haan..haan....i cried for that only...now you got your answer na...so please leave me...saying this she start to move(she knew if she stand their for next few seconds...she may blurt out the truth infront of ruhaan... So she start to escape from ruhaan...)

Ruhaan :(sensing mishti situation...ruhaan smirks and laughs a little but continues with little sarcastic tone )

Oh.. my poor mishti...please wait na.. where are you going? If that's your problem then don't stress yourself for that as pari asked me to think and tell my decision today...i will straightly reject her afterall I can do this for you... hai na mishti....(👏Wow....Mishti's super duper plan got backfired👎) 

Mishti: (immediately) No..no.. Ruhaan...i don't have any problem with you marrying Pari. ..don't take decision in a hurry...if you want ,you can marry her...i won't stop you...After all she loves you....

Ruhaan : (Now ruhaan in full form) What kind of sister you are mishti?You reject me because of my financial stability but you are recommending me to marry your sister?..is it not an unjust to your sister?..

(Now mishti start fumbling with words ) 

Mishti : Ha..an...haan.. ruhaan I reject you because I don't love you but it's different in pari's case as she loves you na.. so I don't have any problem with it...you can marry her, i don't have any objection... 

Ruhaan: oh... you are soo right mishti...but... I have a problem because I don't love her and I will reject her straightly... that to in front of you and after that I am going to vacate your home (mad home) and return back to pune permanently...

Mishti: (this comes another shock for mishti and now everything gone out of mishti's control) No ruhaan..no. you have to marry pari as she loves you so much...your life will be beautiful if you marry a person who loves you...rather than choosing pari why are you wasting your time behind me.. 

Ruhaan: 👏👏👏Same goes for you too mishti...if you marry the person who loves you i.e me.. means your life will also become beautiful..as I am loving you so..so much na....so... will you marry me my darling? Saying this he forward his hand smilingly...

Mishti :(moves little back) No..no..I can't marry you...it won't happen...

Ruhaan :why it won't happen mishti..if I can be happy ,if i marry pari means...why can't you be happy if you marry me... Tell me mishti...tell...(with no response from mishti) oh.. its waste of time to talk with u mishti...i will straight away reject pari and vacate your home... 

Mishti: No, You can't go anywhere? 

Ruhaan: Why I can't go? it's my wish I will go wherever I want to go? 

Mishti: You can't go anywhere and I won't let you go anywhere...

Ruhaan: (with little irritated and angry) At what right you are trying to stop me mishti.You said you don't love me and don't want to marry me.. and at the same time trying to stop me... why mishti why.... 

Mishti : (out of frustration and helplessness holding ruhaan's shirt collar)you want to know why I am stopping you because I have all rights to stop you....because I love you...i love you more than my life but at the same time(with broken voice) I can't marry you because I can't keep you happy if I marry you.. your life will be filled with pain. if you marry me...you can't live with happiness because...because...I am going to.....(ruhaan put his hands on her mouth before mishti completing her sentence)

Ruhaan : Don't say that...because nothing  going to happen to you mishti... I won't let anything happen to you mishti ... you did all these drama just because of this only na mishti...saying this he shows her medical report...Which is scattered in his bed(it's another shock for mishti) 

Mishti : That means you know everything about my health... Then why...why were you acting like that you don't know anything..Why ruhaan..why? 

Ruhaan: (with tears & broken voice)Because I want it from you..i want you to confess it all by yourself to me..mishti...now I am asking same question...mishti..Why did you hide such a big truth from me? Am i not worth of it to share your pain with me....That day ...If I didn't get call from hospital to collect your report means I may not able to find about your health condition...You know when I got to know about your health condition from that report..I don't know what to do?how to do? My only concern is about you?whether you know about it or not? Whether you are in pain due to your health ? If you not know about your health condition...then how to confess about it to you?how to give courage to you? You don't know..I just can't describes it in words that how it kills me thinking about your pain but you...what did you do?...you choose to hide your pain from me...you choose to create hate towards you... and morethan that you choose to make me marry pari...suppose that day if I didn't saw you crying hiding behind the wall means I may not able to find that you also know about your health..because I know you are not the one to put your sister in a loveless marriage...it's paining mishti...its really paining that you didn't trust me enough to share your pain...

Mishti: No ruhaan its not like you think..(saying this she hold ruhaan hand)

Ruhaan:(But ruhaan pushed her hand) No...don't touch me...i don't want to speak to you...i won't forgive you for hiding such a big truth from me... (saying this he turns backs to go) 

Mishti:(Mishti immediately back hugged him) No..ruhaan I don't intend to hide this from you but You said na without me you have no existence .Now i'm affected by incurable disease and I don't know whether I will survive or not and I don't want that your existence disappears with me because of my health condition. I want you to live your life happily...i don't want to be a burden in your life.. so with no option I did this hate drama..please forgive me ruhaan.please..(saying this she started to cry) 

Ruhaan:(Turns back and wiping her tears)

So you did everything for my happiness is it mishti?...can I ask you something...suppose if the same happens with me...will you do the same? Will you leave me for your happiness? 

Mishti: what are you speaking ruhaan?  How can you think that I will leave you for my happiness. My happiness resides in you and how can i leave you...don't ever think like that..

Ruhaan : Then how can you expect me to leave you and lead a happy life mishti . If its for you means one way and if its for me means other way...(Now mishti  became speechless on Ruhaan question) 

Ruhaan's cupping mishti cheeks....mishti look at my face....do you know what is love? Love means not just sharing happy things with each other or spending happy moments together ...it means being together in ups and downs...sharing everything with each other and most importantly becoming one's strength in their most vulnerable time and I want to be that strength to you...whatever may comes we will face it together..i hold your hands to live my life with you not to leave your hands at worst situation.i don't want a life to spend 100 years with someone else but only want to spend a life with you even if it is for a minute..(how sweet) so.. will you be with me in this journey...i know this lupus is incurable but taking proper medication you can also live normal life like others for that first you have to believe in yourself and our love...and you know even I registered for your kidney transplant because I know you didn't register for kidney transplant  and even you transferred all your FD and shares to your siblings and choose to suffer alone...(again a shock for mishti... Oh ruhaan please stop your shock treatment ya her soft heart can't take so much shock in one time...poor baby she thought everyone will be in delusion like her family but who is our hero....smartness ki king) 

Mishti: with shock and surprised filled face How you know about this? 

Ruhaan: Hmm...when I saw you hiding behind wall I got a doubt that you are doing everything because of your health...so after pari went I came to your room to confront you but you were not in your room and when I turned to go back..i got to see this file which you didn't hide properly in your bed...(what to do ?she is such a sweetheart who don't even know to hide things).After connecting everything I confirmed that you're doing everything due to your health issue....first I got angry on you for hiding this but choose to act because I know you stubborn girl won't accept anything if I ask you in a polite way so acted like this to make you understand and I think I got successful in that.. 

Mishti: now mishti with overwhelming emotion suddenly hugged him and continues to speak..you know ruhaan few moments back I am complaining to God about my miseries...but I get my answers now...god gives us multiple way to tackle our problems but choosing the right way is only in ours hands and once I choose wrong way but not anymore because God makes me understand everything through my angel that's you and here after whatever may comes I won't leave my love and we both together can break all the hurdles of our life... I love you ruhaan...i love you so much and thanks for coming into my life saying this she again hugged and kissed his cheek and he kissed her forehead..

Ruhaan: Ok now everything is clear and the first thing we have to do is to inform our family about us.. And don't worry I will handle everything...

Mishti: Mishti holding his hand.. smiles and affirms by nodding her head.

To be continued 

vasanti it's wonderful 👏❤️👌

it's better than I expected 😍😍😍 just loved itttttt 

intense MisHaan 😍

waiting for the next part

love you so much darling for writing this 😘smiley31

It’s very beautiful. Lovely, emotional and realistic. Good job. 

Originally posted by swaasp

vasanti it's wonderful 👏❤️👌

it's better than I expected 😍😍😍 just loved itttttt 

intense MisHaan 😍

waiting for the next part

love you so much darling for writing this 😘smiley31

I'm very happy you loved it dear 😘

Will update next part soon 😊

Love you too dear 😘 and the credit for this TS goes to you 😘

Originally posted by rapaka70

It’s very beautiful. Lovely, emotional and realistic. Good job. 

I'm happy you liked it 

Thanks a lot dear 😊

Originally posted by Growmoon

I'm very happy you loved it dear 😘

Will update next part soon 😊

Love you too dear 😘 and the credit for this TS goes to you 😘

aww 🤗 you wrote very well dear it's amazing😃

Wow it's so amazing.👍🏼

Awesome concept swatu⭐️ & Vasanti , you wrote it so beautifully.👏.

Loved it so much❤️. Now waiting for next update.😊

Originally posted by Angelicdiya

Wow it's so amazing.👍🏼

Awesome concept swatu⭐️ & Vasanti , you wrote it so beautifully.👏.

Loved it so much❤️. Now waiting for next update.😊

Thanks a lot dear 😊

I'm glad you loved it ,will update next part soon 😊

Such a beautiful start dear..cant wait to read more....

Originally posted by sreevijayan

Such a beautiful start dear..cant wait to read more....

Thanks dear, I'm glad you liked it ,will update next part soon 😊