•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings 1-8.19~  Facing  riddles...

The disappearance of the two sisters poses a bit of an enigma for both Zaroon and the police who follow procedures. Zaroon is short of perseverance and wants to do his own private eye investigations supported by Humza. The case shows signs of dragging on, although Zaroon gets a few fresh leads , but they come to a dead end. We thus get to see,  a in haste Zaroon , showing temper tantrums at the police station and on the street. I find it hard o swallow that the man is a gentleman, he sure behaves like a street fighter. I suppose the writers want to show his Sufiyana love for his missing wife! Humza on the other hand, clearly  has the role to contain and cool  down the animated  Zaroon.

The writers, now try their utmost to contain the show as a romantic thriller with bits of family drama! Thus, throw in are a few clues like Kainat’s phone which was left to stir and create a squabble between Zaroon and his father Mamoon.. if the culprit  here is Kainat , then we know by  now,she leaves behind a track of riddles which the aggrieved parties are meant tosolve. Leaving behind puzzles are her way of distracting attention from herself on to  others disputing between each other.  

It is also obvious, that since the twins are missing, the story’s male lead  gets to do try his investigative skills,supported by sidekick Humza.

To create suspense a  woman’s body is found  at the station morgue to fray  Zaroon’s nerves that it might be Saltanat. It’s not, however there will be more puzzling events to baffle Zaroon and maintain thrilling elements for the audience. The blood stained note saying, today is the day when all will end! Through Zaroon’sreaction, plus Kainat’s phone we are led to believe that Kainat is theperpetrator and Saltanat her victim!

Rubina supports  Zainab and is bold enough  to ask if Kainat was also involved with  harrowing  incidents or was drowning Saltanat in thechest a one off?  when Zainab  finds  herself put on the spot , how  she tries to foboff an incident in which young Kainat was involved in. The FB obviously  shows us an incident where Zainab walked in tosee Kainat doing something horrific! What was the child doing? Slashing up Saltanat’sdoll? Or did she murder her father? The child was quick to put the blame onsome person? Who made her act the way she did…suspense builds up as Zainab feignsmemory loss of any such incidents, which rang alarm bells. Gradually it isbeing revealed that there has been previous history regards Kainat’s mentalhealth, only Zainab kept it quiet..

However ,Zainabclearly even now covers up for her daughters mental health. Yet  realizes its best to keep Rubina sweet, ratherthan have her oppose her.So Zainab yet again confesses , that once Kainat islocated, she herself will ensure her daughter receives the relevant treatment. AlthoughZainab admits she wiil not shield Kainat , I feel she is merely saying this todiffuse the present volatile situation of both girls missing! Mind you Rubina doesreiterate that  Zainab needs to actbefore she harms Saltanat  in a bad way..this is dramatic irony as, the harm may have already occurred !

Sabina / Mamoonscene is added in for comic relief, still in  subtle  way Sabina insinuates that all is not quiteright  with Kainat. Once again Sabina warnshim of keeping connections with Kainat.  that she just might land him in trouble! Sabinasevers her links with Kainat by leaving Shah Manzil

However Mamoonis not one to forgot his dream.. and he literally asks for Sabina’s assistance.. only a possessive wife Ghazala barges into heir cosy conversation, but findsher self put in her place by an irate Mamoon..

Kainat left herphone with a purpose. She knew it would be handed in to the police  as part of investigations by the over clever Zaroon. However there is news for Zaroon . that Mamoon’s number was consistently on Kainat‘s phone.. well Kainat gives to Zaroon what he least expects.. constantcommunication between his father and Kainat.. Zaroon  daren’t even think that his own fathercolluded with Kainat in killing Saltanat.. this is based on the premise, that it’s a mere speculation that Kainat hasharmed Saltanat!

Zaroon is now surrounded withinan enigma.. finding Saltanat which is far from easy. Proving that Kainat hasharmed Saltanat ? that Mamoon and Kainat are in it together. if Zaroon aims tocrack this riddle, then he needs to give more thought, and  keep a lid on losing the plot by reacting like an angry bull!Mind you the police after checking Kainat ‘s phone  are very nearly  suspecting an insiders job , which may be Mamoon..Zaroon has to  solve riddles.. 2.8.19 hamlet53

Did Kainat leave her phone onthe terrace to divert  attention from herrecent crime?

Thanks Lonelythots for shaingyour ideas.. love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Hello hammie ,

So Kainaat showed such tendencies since childhood.. makes sense why zainab actually brought her up in isolation teaching her conservative religious ideas. But alas!  She failed... curious as to how her father died.. did she go for the kill? 

Why is sabina advising Mamoon? What are her intentions? 

Humza finally got a role in this drama of being a sidekick. 

Zaroon is being led on a trail by the writers.. is Helly on a break? The writers are covering up well till now.. 

originally posted by Lonelythots

Hello hammie ,  helloo mate, good to see you

So Kainaat showed such tendencies since childhood.. makes sense why zainab actually brought her up in isolation teaching her conservative religious ideas. But alas!  She failed... curious as to how her father died.. did she go for the kill? 

@bold... bravo! great deduction Lonelythots.. you may be right.. what a shame if this was the case.. all boils down to the stigma attached to mental illness.. it was a taboo subject, brushed under the carpet, thinking it would go away.. now Zainab notes with the passage of time it has  become serous,,

Why is sabina advising Mamoon? What are her intentions? 

she was planning to do a runner! but before that is mocking Mamoon for trusting kainat ..mind you Mamoon agreeing to his son's marriage to saltanat, is likely to become a rod for mamoon's back    questions were already being asked what did kainat say to convince  mamoon 

Humza finally got a role in this drama of being a sidekick. 

compared to zaroon ,humza sure has grace and dignity.. its good to see him buckling the wild zaroon 

Zaroon is being led on a trail by the writers.. is Helly on a break? The writers are covering up well till now.. 

ohhhh! Helly on break? didnt cross my mind may be? have to admit miss not seeing her.. anyway, lets keep watching this show..  thanks for your feedback.. love hammie

Zaroon telling the family was the best part in the last couple episodes. Rest is a drag to cover up for helly’s absence. 

Zainab and Rubina have one of best and realistic relationships I have seen onscreen for a long time.

Weird part is that no one except  Zaroon and Humza are looking the girls.

Not too much to comment because I don’t think they are laying a foundation or something for the future. They are just passing time until Helly returns. 

originally posted by Irshita,

hello Irshita, good to hear from you

Zaroon telling the family was the best part in the last couple episodes. Rest is a drag to cover up for helly’s absence. 

yes Saltanat dithered and he was always keen to tell on Kainat.. well its out in the open now..  Me too hadn't realized Helly might be on short summer break.. 

Zainab and Rubina have one of best and realistic relationships I have seen onscreen for a long time.

yes it was much needed.. its like Zainab knew Rubina would understand.. scenes, emotions of two connected mothers  who could relate to  each others hurting..

Weird part is that no one except  Zaroon and Humza are looking the girls.

may be Mainjaan has left it to the lads.. and the police.. I dread to think what will happen when its out.. one of twins killed the other!

Not too much to comment because I don’t think they are laying a foundation or something for the future. They are just passing time until Helly returns. 

so seems the story might get back to domestic politics, like who gets the throne?   

thanks Irshita, for sharing your musings, love hammie

Hi Hammie.

The TRP is 0.5. Hasn't changed. Still as crappy as ever. 

I was just thinking that I will only comment on your post if the TRP increases or decreases from this miserable 0.5. If it remains stable then I won't comment. I just feel that this is getting very repetitive to say the same thing every week. 

originally  posted by Arshian

Hi Hammie.  heloooo Arshian! only today I noticed that your  TRP updated was missing yesterday.. good to see you popped by today

The TRP is 0.5. Hasn't changed. Still as crappy as ever. 

well i suppose writers see no change as good news.. yes the show is  becoming a hotch potch of this that and the other!  iam still waiting to find out which of the twins the dramatic fall we were shown

I was just thinking that I will only comment on your post if the TRP increases or decreases from this miserable 0.5. If it remains stable then I won't comment. I just feel that this is getting very repetitive to say the same thing every week. 

Listen mate, you keep your word by turning up to report the TRP.. which cheers me up.. love hammie