AsYa FF : Vivah Updated! 08/10 Part 10

hafsaraza thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Banner Credit: Niya_789

Hello Guys!!!

I wrote this stories before but didn't finish, I am going continue to write this story

Previous Thread: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4277891

Edited by hafsaraza - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HooriAsadMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Great!! It's good that you are gonna complete your work😄

hafsaraza thumbnail

Originally posted by: parakshi

Great!! It's good that you are gonna complete your work😄

yeahh! 

asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Glad to see you back 

Waiting for update

hafsaraza thumbnail

Originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

Glad to see you back 

Waiting for update

:) suree! 

hafsaraza thumbnail

Part 10

Ayaan was at a shop purchasing a newspaper and walked up to the others, everyone sat down at the roadside sweet shop and were havingJalebis. Asad was talking to Humeria and Tanveer heard his convo and laughed,Asad looked towards her and was embarrassed that someone heard him being desperate to meet Zoya alone, Asad put his elbow on the table and leaned on his hands, he smiled, he finally got an idea

Asad: "Bhabhi tell bhaijaan to say something to abbu"

Humeria: "hmm"

Humeria spoke something in Ayaans ear, but he nodded his head in a no, Humeria looked at him and snatched the paper out of his hands

Humeria: "go"

Ayaan: "Humeria"

Humeria: "go"

Ayaan got up and went towards Rashid who was talking to Gafoor and Razia

Ayaan: "Abuu what is our plan ahead?"

Rashid: "Beta you haven't seen the vineyard here, we are going to go see that"

Ayaan looked towards Asad who was rolling his eyes inwards and wasn't satisfied with his anwser

Ayaan: "Abbu actually Ahsan wants to go the lake, so I was thinking of taking him and humeria and Asad there"

Asad smiled wide

Rashid: "If Ahsan wants to see it then go ahead"

Ayaan nodded his head and looked towards Gafoor

Ayaan: "Chacha Ji, can we take Zoya and Tanveer too"

Gafoor smiled at him

Gafoor: "Of course beta"

All of then ran towards the lake, Humeria and Ayaan were spending time and sitting on the grass and looking at waterfall together,Tanveer and Ahsan were together siting on the edge the lake with their feet in the water, and Asad and Zoya were walking around, Asad look towards her

Asad: "You didn't where the necklace I gave you"

Zoya: "Umm, can I wear it after our wedding, in Madhpur it is a simple city and I will feel uncomfortable if I wear a expensivegift"

Asad: "No its okay I understand"

Zoya looked back and saw Ayaan and Humeria sitting near,she looked at him and went towards them, Asad went away Whilewalking to Humeria and Ayaan she looked back and he wasn't there, she lookeddown and played with her hands she felt bad for not wearing his gift that hebought for her

So she decided to go after Asad, he was leaning against atree she went towards him

Asad sensed her coming and looked towards her and smiledsoftly

Asad: "Zoya you just spoke your heart today and yousaid so frankly, I felt wonderful, this is the honesty that should be in ourrelationship"

Zoya looked at him and smiled

Zoya: "Thank you for understanding Asad, I felt reallybad that didn't wear it"

Asad: "Don't ever feel bad, I understand"

She smiled and just then the rain started pouring on them,Asad was under the tree already and was about to pull her in but Tanveer cametowards Zoya and ran up to her and pushed her against

Asad, she landed on his chest, Asad took her arms and madeher straight they looked at each other and their eyes were locked, Tanveer heldZoya's arm and took her away where Ayaan and Humeria were having fun in therain. Asad walked behind them and was smiling.

Kuch Baate Ho Chuki Kuch Baate Abhi Hai Baaki
Bauchhar Ek Padi Hai Barasaate Abhi Hai Baaki
Khulake Naachane Ko Bekal Manakaa Mayuraa Hai

Ayaan and Humeria were dancing in the rain and laughing

Asad and Zoya joined them and were having fun, after 10minutes the rain had stopped, they changed their clothes and dried themselvesoff, they went to the mosque with the adults and offered prayer. Asad was donewith reading namaz and he came out to find his shoes and was looking everywherefor them, he turned around and saw his shoes there and saw Zoya running away,he smiled and took the shoes to his chest hugged them tightly. The people thatwere walking by looked at him weirdly, he came into his senses and put theshoes down on the ground.

*The scene switches to pond *

Ayaan and Asad are in the lake playing with Ahsan, Asadgrabs Ahsan and smile at him wide and splashes water at him Zoya and Humeriacome running towards them with their shoes in their hands and holding eachother hands Asad sees Zoya coming towards them, he bends down in the water,Zoya and Humeria sit towards the picnic area, Ayaan sees Humeria sitting hecalls her name

Ayaan: Humeria

He walks towards her and humeria walk towards him

Ayaan : Humeria look over there

He pointed his finger towards the side, he caught her offguard he scooped her up in his hands took her in the pond

Humeria: What?

He took her towards the pond and grabbed her by the waistand smiled at her, Asad saw towards Zoya and smiled and started to walk towardwhere she was sitting, Zoya saw him coming towards her and looked away shy,Asad grabbed toward seeing Ayaan grabbing Humeria she though Asad was going tograb her

Asad: Don’t worry I only came to get the towel

Zoya covered the face with her hand and giggled and sneakeda look through her eyes also imagining them together in the pond

*Imagination *

Jarana suhana aisa prem git gaye

Aane wale kal ke mithe sapne dikhaye

Yeh ehsas pehelee baar dil ko gudgudaye

ab din abhee hai bakee sab rate abhee hai bakee

Bauchhar ek padee hai barasate abhee hai bakee

Ched diya purava ne tan kaa tan pura hai

Milan abhee aadha adhura hai

Asad grabs Zoya by her hand bring her close and scoops herin his hands and twirls her around in the pond she looks towards the sky andsmiled while putting her hands around his neck

*imagination fades*

Asad lays on the ledge and just dreams about his futurewith Zoya, After the pond they play games in the field, On one team its Humeriaand Ayaan and Tanveer and on the other team its Asad, Zoya and Ahsan they areplaying tug o war, Ahsan is in the arms of Asad while tugging on to the ropeand Zoya is standing behind him not able to grab him by the arms, she puts herhands under his arms and gets courage to hold him tight and Asad look back ather and she look at him she grabs him a better way she pull him on him and theother teams just falls on the ground while both them are standing. Zoya giggleand walks away and Asad looks down and walk away embarrassed. After the gameseveryone goes home, its nighttime the boys are in their and the boys are intheir room, Asad is in his room laying on the ground and Zoya is in the otherroom, looking towards where the men are laying.

Its morning everyone outside, Ayaan is talking on the phoneand playing soccer with Ahsan

Ayaan: Haan Parsaad, did the Zurich people call? What didthey say? Ohh meeting conference confirmed

He went side and focused more on the phone conversation

Ayaan: Ok then get the deal contract ready, ill talk wewill come back delhi

Ayaan walked toward his dad and told him about the call,everyone was there, Asad and Tanveer were playing caroms

Rashid: but the Switzerland party was supposed to comelater

Ayaan: yeah but they called told they changed it and saidthey would like made the deal, and we have leave soon

Zoya and Humeria looked at each other, Zoya looked down,and then looked at Asad

Hello Guys!!! I wrote this updateee! I hope you guys like it!!

Next Update: 40+ likesss

Edited by hafsaraza - 4 years ago
Silver_Shiver thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I will comment after catching up with this story...!

Because I can't grasp anything about it right now!😅

But continue soon!

Edited by Silver_Shiver - 4 years ago
tanvi_mitt thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nice one... just caught up...

good going

continue soon :)