Suggestions / Comments

Rules or hypocrity ?

Bepnaah.pyar thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Somebody tell me that the rules are different for everyone on India forums?  as far as I know the India Forum is just one website that has been scattered in different forums and every form has been given modes but Why so strictness on KZK forum? why the other forum's administrators allow posting interviews (rather than AT),  I was fan of Kaisi ye yariyaa and we used to post all things (except their real life) about celebrity related to that serial. After that, i saw ye unn dino ki baat hai, I was not active on India Forums, but I used to see their forum sometimes and they had posted a lot about main lead couple (onscreen & offscreen) that could post in AT but they create a separate thread But their administrators did not say anything to them. After that Kasauti Zingadi ki forum, I heard many people calling Bajaj as a scooter. Nobody took any action or no warning to any member. after that, many bashing topics were made & nobody took action, till it reached of 18-20 pages. Once I also saw a music album of Parth that has nothing to do with the KZK but Mod allow it and few other topic related to other actor closed by saying it has nothing to do with KZK. 

Edited by Bepnaah.pyar - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters