Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Rules or Hypocrisy ?

Bepnaah.pyar thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Somebody tell me that the rules are different for everyone on India forums?  as far as I know the India Forum is just one website that has been scattered in different forums and every form has been given modes but Why so strictness on KZK forum? why the other forum's administrators allow posting interviews (rather than AT),  I was fan of Kaisi ye yariyaa & dmg , and we used to post all things (except their real life) about celebrity related to that serial. After that, i saw ye unn dino ki baat hai, I was not active on India Forums, but I used to see their forum sometimes and they had posted a lot about main lead couple (onscreen & offscreen) that could post in AT but they create a separate thread But their administrators did not say anything to them. After that KZK forum, I heard many people calling Bajaj as a scooter. Nobody took any action or no warning to any member. But after tolerating for 1 month, finally munnihyderabad took stand (thank you so much ma'am for that 🙏) after that, many bashing topics were made & nobody took action, till it reached of 18-20 pages. Once I also saw a music album of Parth that has nothing to do with the KZK but few topic closed by saying no one has to do with KZK. 

Edited by Bepnaah.pyar - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

We condemn this post global moderator should be approached👎🏼

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Anything against the mods is to be discussed with global or channel mods through pm. 

Bepnaah.pyar thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Parijatrocks

We condemn this post global moderator should be approached👎🏼

But hypocrisy done by channel mod 😆 and deleted my comments when somebody show them their Hypocrisy

Edited by Bepnaah.pyar - 4 years ago
Bepnaah.pyar thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Anything against the mods is to be discussed with global or channel mods through pm. 

But i have learnt this from mod only, they are openly creating against topic about other mods so i also asked my question

NoraSM thumbnail

Frankly speaking both Mods have been fair in their dealing of Forum issues. They don't give out warnings for little things, everyone is free to discuss everything on this forum. If they are saying that we should limit it to Kasauti or discuss other works in AT, it should not be a problem. We have two ATs, we can dedicate to Boss for a day or month, it's upto you guys. 

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: Bepnaah.pyar

But hypocrisy done by channel mod 😆 and deleted my comments when somebody show them their Hypocrisy

its wrong dear this is not right way to approach.

You must have little patience.

It will just spoil everyones moods. If possible try to cool down. This show and actors are not your life.

You are just targetting mods so better approach global moderators and send them the link of this thread they will help you🤔

Bepnaah.pyar thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: NoraSM

Frankly speaking both Mods have been fair in their dealing of Forum issues. They don't give out warnings for little things, everyone is free to discuss everything on this forum. If they are saying that we should limit it to Kasauti or discuss other works in AT, it should not be a problem. We have two ATs, we can dedicate to Boss for a day or month, it's upto you guys. 

Not really  My topic (which were related to character of the Show)  were closed in few mints only... I don't have any right to talk about trp, characters etc.... But i saw a recent topic about trp but it's still running and my sweet fun post were closed in seconds 

Bepnaah.pyar thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Parijatrocks

its wrong dear this is not right way to approach.

You must have little patience.

It will just spoil everyones moods. If possible try to cool down. This show and actors are not your life.

You are just targetting mods so better approach global moderators and send them the link of this thread they will help you🤔

Bcoz they spolied my mood. Once i was posted a fun post about trp (not bashed anyone) but they closed it by saying we have trp thread but few days ago saw a trp thread and it's still running. I made praising post (about characters only) but it's closed by saying post it in AT but others topic allowed. 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

It's to do with the hostility and fan wars here. YUD and other forums doesn't have multiple fandoms. Atleast clashing fandoms with a common lead.

When it comes to two fams at constant tiff with each other, it's get difficult to manage and remain unbiased, all at the same time. Cause whatever they do, one of us will always have a problem.

Just trying to put myself in Mod shoes. And about topics reaching 15 pages and then being closed, common. Even they've a life. It all depends on their online hours and availability. 

Anyways we shouldn't even be discussing them here. Topic will be closed shortly.