Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

If with the utterly shit factory plot and character inconsistency, the show is getting 0.8, then with a proper script it can definitely go above 1.

Edited by SRKisLove - 4 years ago
mailanchi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

surprised that EBSS is maintaining its TRP.

Not having any clue as to how they will bring some charm into EBSS. They cud have moved forward with the original plot if the channel was not so TRP hungry. But now, for me, it seems Mission Impossible to bring in some audience. Even Zain and SHrenu's fans are not able to save the sinking ship.

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I guess from past 4 weeks we are maintaing the trp bas a little bit more sensible track and we will be more than 1. . . Because many of us are not watching insensible track. . . 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: SRKisLove

If with the utterly shit factory plot and character inconsistency, the show is getting 0.8, then with a proper script it can definitely go above 1.

But how will they show jabir in the same frame without factory plot. Abhi fashion show bhi baaki Hein.This is not a SaaS bahu drama also. 

NJ31 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Not surprised with the trp at all. 

I hope the CVS jus plan another 50 episodes and give good content and end the show on a good note than showing utter nonsense 

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I think all shows are 0.8, except the Zee show which is 0.7.

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: SRKisLove

I think all shows are 0.8, except the Zee show which is 0.7.

SP is stupid in selecting time slot. Ebss should be shifted at 10:30 pm. Each week i am repeating this but this is it. Yhm should end now even KP had left that show. Why are they (Star Plus) so idiotic and dumbheaded i dont understand !! 🤬😭

NJ31 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: BlueOcean

SP is stupid in selecting time slot. Ebss should be shifted at 10:30 pm. Each week i am repeating this but this is it. Yhm should end now even KP had left that show. Why are they (Star Plus) so idiotic and dumbheaded i dont understand !! 🤬😭

I dont think time slot is a problem here. Its the story and the scenes that is the drawback. We are getting 0.8 trp, which means there are ppl watching. If they bring in a good story and better scenes we will def get above 1. 

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: NJ31

I dont think time slot is a problem here. Its the story and the scenes that is the drawback. We are getting 0.8 trp, which means there are ppl watching. If they bring in a good story and better scenes we will def get above 1. 

Sorry i cannot agree totally. Time slot matters a lot nowadays its not like before. Even Karn Sangini had a good plot but still it didnt ran well. Ebss initially had a good plot but it gave 0.6-0.7 trp. Even after revamp 0.7-0.8. Changing the time slot of this show can only help otherwise it will never reach at 1. It is what is. But yeah i can somehow agree with you regarding people watching it but only few.

Edited by BlueOcean - 4 years ago