Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

Will never understand how these guys that are so bad looking cheat on their wives  who are gorgeous - this guy, Jay-Z etc 

Because the rules that apply to celebrities or very rich men don’t apply to middle class men lol. If there is nothing in this world you can’t have thanks to money, then you will always be able to find another or better Beyonce, Dia, etc. These men are used to see beautiful things every day.

Now your average Raj would most definitely not cheat on a Deepika/Katrina as they would be dumped before they can even book their first hair transplant appointment.

Originally posted by Zephyr_57

I've always thought marriage is something that gives you someone for life,  I'm a old school I guess:) but giving it a actual thought, what happens after you turn 50 or say 60 .... When you don't have a service anymore,  your kids are busy in the life of their own...  Isn't this the time when you actually spend with your partner leisurely, with no actual responsibilities? I've seen my grandparents so in love and living their life to the fullest that it really feel bad if someone takes a divorce decision so much later in their lives..  All the very best to them though :)

You are right, that should be the ideal. Having a life companion, etc. The issue is that a lot of men in their 50’s or even 60’s have their mid life crisis and think they can relive their youth by messing with younger women. By that time the poor wife is probably dealing with her own menopausal issues so some will let it slide if they don’t want « it » anymore or just don’t have the patience anymore to deal with the shit they took on when the kids were around. Hence why a lot of couples break down quite late. 

Originally posted by Sorein

Now your average Raj would most definitely not cheat on a Deepika/Katrina as they would be dumped before they can even book their first hair transplant appointment.

No, middle class men are also always ready to cheat no matter how pretty the wife is. The only reason a lot of middle-class men are loyal is that they have no opportunity to cheat because no women are interested. Who would care to cheat with some fat and bald middle-manager working in IT, driving a Maruti, and married with kids? These cheapsters would not even pay for dinner but still want to cheat. 😂 

Edited by regnow - 4 years ago

Originally posted by regnow

No, middle class men are also always ready to cheat no matter how pretty the wife is. The only reason a lot of middle-class men are loyal is that they have no opportunity to cheat because no women are interested. Who would care to cheat with some fat and bald middle-manager working in IT, driving a Maruti, and married with kids? These cheapsters would not even pay for dinner but still want to cheat. 😂 

😂 yes, you are right. But I am not talking about someone like Mira Kapoor but a super stunning/top model like woman. I honestly don’t know any average man who would be crazy to cheat on a woman they can only dream of. Lol  

This cheating attitude of middle aged man is so so true. Each and every single one of them will happily and eagerly and immediately cheat if they could get the opportunity to do it with a younger woman. As a doctor,  I get to know so many of these cases it is utterly shocking .It's so very common. It's not like only the celebs do it.

It just depresses me how many woman had to suck up to this shit only because they've absolutely no choice or way out. They lack any support system. Our society and it's rigid systems are still the biggest curse for women. 

Maine bhi aaj divorce de dhala aapni bandi ko. (sapne me) 

Usually I am the last person to comment on people's personal lives. Yet it seems in glamour world these celebrities take divorces on petty things. For normal people, divorce is the last option. Even a mentally and/or physically abused women try illogically to compromise. Normal people take divorces as last option when things really are serious. Not like these people who have "all the love and respect for each other" yet divorce is the only solution.