Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Redmi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sorein

What? No, marriage and children are not everyone’s life and some people have passions or other interests in life beyond their marriage thankfully. Life does not start when you get married and end after divorce. 🙄 

Why to marry then? 

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Redmi

Why to marry then? 

Most people marry purely because they want children or because they feel pressurised by their parents or society. Or because they think marriage is Disney-like. That’s why the divorce rate is so high. Marriage is not for everyone and is definitely not the key to happiness. It can be for some people but usually it is a mean to an end, that’s why 80% of the married couples I know are miserable. You can find fulfilment through having an active social life, great friends, family, doing charitable work, dating, travelling, etc. Don’t get me wrong, I am absolutely not against marriage but let’s stop assuming that everyone wants or needs to get married.

Edited by Sorein - 4 years ago

Edited by Khai_R_Haagi - 4 years ago
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Age doesn't matter when it's about getting separated from a place where you don't feel love anymore. It must be a difficult decision made by both of them, but we can wish them luck rather than making judgement on them, we are not wearing their shoes.  

Rimzzz02 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nowadays celebrities gaining attentions and fame for divorce issues thats why they are manually taking divorce lol 😆 I think they are taking  inspiration from a TV actress who gained so much popularity cause of her divorce and public announcement about it on social media 🤣         

ShonaSweetheart thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rimzzz02

Nowadays celebrities gaining attentions and fame for divorce issues thats why they are manually taking divorce lol 😆 I think they are taking  inspiration from a TV actress who gained so much popularity cause of her divorce and public announcement about it on social media 🤣         

Lol yeah its turn out easily way gain publicity 😂😂 

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ridhi Dogra??

powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I know this IF but come on, ppl don't just get divorced because they saw it on a tv-show! Divorce rates are gonna go really high up in India.. when you make a class/socio-eco transition..  ppl do get more independent and often see themselves as more than capable to take care of themselves financially and otherwise than to stay in a 'marriage' that doesn't do them any good. 

Rimzzz02 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: greatwhite

I know this IF but come on, ppl don't just get divorced because they saw it on a tv-show! Divorce rates are gonna go really high up in India.. when you make a class/socio-eco transition..  ppl do get more independent and often see themselves as more than capable to take care of themselves financially and otherwise than to stay in a 'marriage' that doesn't do them any good. 

I wasn’t talking about Common pple but celebs. Most of celebs takes divorce for publicity anf its truth.      

Film industry keeps on proving again and again that change is the only constant for humans. Spouses do get bored of each other after a while. Common people don't have a choice to divorce and get married again after a certain age. Celebrities have that.