Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Which blind was it? 

Can you pls share the link here?

Ye 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5103334

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

I honestly don't understand their lives. They're already old now like 40 above and getting divorce after a 11 year long marriage is like a odd decision, if they had so much of respect and love for each other. Normal people care about their kids and family but these celebs have made joke of marriages. Well well.... What to say. Whatever make them happy.

powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

well your life doesn't end after 40! And also it's better to split than live in a loveless marriage. 

geetika314 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

I honestly don't understand their lives. They're already old now like 40 above and getting divorce after a 11 year long marriage is like a odd decision, if they had so much of respect and love for each other. Normal people care about their kids and family but these celebs have made joke of marriages. Well well.... What to say. Whatever make them happy.

if they are not happy in marriage, why can't the take divorce and life doesn't end at 40,we all have so much problem when people look for their happiness and not think what society will say

Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Divorce is always better than staying in an unhappy marriage

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thankfully they don’t have any kids to suffer from their amicable and friendly divorce.

FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Lol literally two weeks ago Dia wished her husband on his birthday via an Insta post writing "Happy birthday precious one"🤣

How much can a relationship deteriorate in 2 weeks that they will declare divorce? 

Edited by FilmiDhun - 4 years ago
Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Redmi

What will these people do after taking divorce? I mean they are already 40. For normal ppl spouse and children are their life but for these celebs, I really don't know in what world they live in. 

What? No, marriage and children are not everyone’s life and some people have passions or other interests in life beyond their marriage thankfully. Life does not start when you get married and end after divorce. 🙄 

Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Social media is not everything. Seems like they struggled to keep the marriage going. Her wishing him means they are still cool with each other despite the divorce. You don’t take such decision in just a day or a week. Who knows. I didn’t know she was married. She was mostly alone at parties or awards.

Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FilmiDhun

Lol literally two weeks ago Dia wished her husband on his birthday via an Insta post writing "Happy birthday precious one"🤣

How much can a relationship deteriorate in 2 weeks that they will declare divorce? 

more like people in social media paint a completely different picture than the reality. Our desperate desire to make everything look normal when everything is detoriating adds fuel to it