Haiwaan Official Trailer - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by InCenDia

Arey Pinks what I was trying to say ke 

- R2 was supposed to have an accident 

- Ansh saved him and instead he faced it 

- R2 would already be concerned/worried/guilty that his friend had an accident trying to save him 

- R2 will try his best to heal him but as we know the treatment will be a mess .. I'm not saying R2 will sacrifice Ansh for experiment but he'll do whatever he can to save Ansh too but it turned out something else n HIten Tejhwani will have a role to play here 

- After Ansh had been turned into Haiwaan, R2's concern/guilt will multiply and he'll try to fix things n make Ansh back to normal 

So he'll blame himself for turning Ansh into Haiwaan .. No idea what Amrita's role will be coz she was BFF to both Ansh n R2 .. She can either help R2 protect Ansh or she might try to protect peoples n stop Haiwaan 🤔

The kind of equipment used (as shown in the promo) is used for special experiments only, hospital treatment mein aise equipment use nahi hote. I don't watch movies but kabhi kabhi kisi ki wajah se dekh leti hun and ek avenger movie scene dekha tha... I don't remember the movie name. 🤔 Jaise equipment Ansh pe use karte dikhaya hai the same type equipment was used on the ML for turning into something else. Ek aur baat, for that experiment they needed special human. And hospital scene promo mein dekho toh R2 doesn't looks guilty from any angle.

P.s: The experiment scene is ditto copied from that movie, same equipment design and same position. 😆

Originally posted by InCenDia

Promo mein sab kuch thodi dikha dega  R2 will definitely have some role to play in creating Haiwaan not directly but he will be involved somehow .. 

I feel R2 will have some role in protecting Haiwaan from the local cops and turning him into a human again.😛

Ek promo pe itna discussion ho gaya.... 🤣 A lot more to come after the show goes on air. 

Originally posted by romaila

Ek promo pe itna discussion ho gaya.... 🤣 A lot more to come after the show goes on air. 

Maiya ke shows kaise bhi ho there would be many things to discuss 😂😂

I feel R2 will have some role in protecting Haiwaan from the local cops and turning him into a human again.😛

That he will 😎

The kind of equipment used (as shown in the promo) is used for special experiments only, hospital treatment mein aise equipment use nahi hote. I don't watch movies but kabhi kabhi kisi ki wajah se dekh leti hun and ek avenger movie scene dekha tha... I don't remember the movie name. 🤔 Jaise equipment Ansh pe use karte dikhaya hai the same type equipment was used on the ML for turning into something else. Ek aur baat, for that experiment they needed special human. And hospital scene promo mein dekho toh R2 doesn't looks guilty from any angle.

P.s: The experiment scene is ditto copied from that movie, same equipment design and same position. 😆

Show itself is copied from Hulk so scenes toh definitely will be copied from Avengers not just in promo but in the show too .. And I'm not saying abt promo scene R2 will feel guilty in the show dekh lena 😝 

Remember Karan's accident scene in Sadda Haq.. Randhir wasn't at fault but he was feeling guilty coz he couldn't save him.. Same thing would happen with R2 ..

Kitna kuch discuss kar liya tum dono ne 😆

Me to bas ye chahti hu k Param k character ka name Randhir na ho 

The trailer seems intriguing, but why reveal much at first place? 🤓

Looks like a mixture of Hulk (experiment point), Godzilla 2014 (green monster living under water), the bridge scene, and some of the theories from avenger movies (Captain America-The first avenger).

And this is the future home of the green monster. 😆

Gonna be big fun watching this show!!! 😆

Edited by Supermagical10 - 4 years ago

Shekhawat discussion on Haiwaan would be worth entertaining. 🤣 Is Sree going to join us or not?

Shekhawat discussion on Haiwaan would be worth entertaining. 🤣 Is Sree going to join us or not?

Sautan izz BG but she'll come 🤣