Haiwaan Official Trailer - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

So Ankit's name is Ansh n not Inder as was told by some article so there might be chance Param's name is not Randhir 🙏😍 

Promo looks appealing.  Three friends having fun together, and then the tragedy happens. The other Guy will turn into Haiwaan not Param's screen character Yeh information bhi wrong nikli. 🤣

Originally posted by InCenDia

So Ankit's name is Ansh n not Inder as was told by some article so there might be chance Param's name is not Randhir 🙏😍 

Yaar promo toh acha lag raha hai.

Shekhawat, Haiwaan koi aur hai meaning "R2" ko tragic ending nahi milegi. 😒 ITV mein heroes marte kyu nahi hain. 😡

Originally posted by romaila

Promo looks appealing.  Three friends having fun together, and then the tragedy happens. The other Guy will turn into Haiwaan not Param's screen character Yeh information bhi wrong nikli. 🤣

Yeh I'm glad Param's character won't turn into Haiwaan 😂😂 

Yaar promo toh acha lag raha hai.

Yep it's just promo so not looking bad 😏 I just hope they maintain the standard in the show too 😎

Shekhawat, Haiwaan koi aur hai meaning "R2" ko tragic ending nahi milegi. 😒 ITV mein heroes marte kyu nahi hain. 😡

Bola tha tumhe don't wish for R2's death 😂😂 your wishes for Hero's death never happens 😝 but then again this is Maiya's show so you can keep ur fingers crossed 😂😂 there might be chances 😝

Edited by InCenDia - 4 years ago

Hello....i know i am writing in another forum but what to do....y are there no topics posted in Aghori huh? Forum page is there...but no topics....what is the use of it? Adhvik looks boring in that long hair....and this Soham who hecame kankali team member is touching Kamakshi in wrong way and poor her keeping silent...Adhvik getting angry due to this... i wish Adhvik takes Kamakshi to safe place away from rudranath aka parag tyagi.... parag tyagi as ruthless aghori so powerful and giving power packed performance and Dhravya so sweet she is trying to save Kamakshi....Asmi is acting psycho along with inder....they are fit for each other....

And y is there no forum page for Hamari bahu silk serial? Pakhi so cute girl... Feeling sad for Pakhi and Naksh being bossed by Baa....and that mausami is like a vamp....she wants her dumb sister married to Naksh....poor guy will be forced to put with Rimjhim silly questions and behaviour. I love PakSh jodi.... PakSh is Pak for Pakhi and Sh of Naksh....PakSh is cute jodi... and This pinky assistant of Natasha dows overacting. .. Akash is feeling bad for Pakhi.....i think Akash loves Natasha but he is feeling sad for pakhi being troubled by Natasha... he kight later leave natasha to help pakhi.... i want to see a friendship bond of pakhi Akash as good friends. Akash supporting Pakhi from Natasha's evil plans.... i really felt that somewhere along the lines when natasha put rat poison in sweets for kids in ashram and him informing pakhi indirectly was to save her...he cares for her...he is good guy but is also worried for natasha at the same time.....

Originally posted by GuruSam85

Hello....i know i am writing in another forum but what to do....y are there no topics posted in Aghori huh? Forum page is there...but no topics....what is the use of it? Adhvik looks boring in that long hair....and this Soham who hecame kankali team member is touching Kamakshi in wrong way and poor her keeping silent...Adhvik getting angry due to this... i wish Adhvik takes Kamakshi to safe place away from rudranath aka parag tyagi.... parag tyagi as ruthless aghori so powerful and giving power packed performance and Dhravya so sweet she is trying to save Kamakshi....Asmi is acting psycho along with inder....they are fit for each other....

And y is there no forum page for Hamari bahu silk serial? Pakhi so cute girl... Feeling sad for Pakhi and Naksh being bossed by Baa....and that mausami is like a vamp....she wants her dumb sister married to Naksh....poor guy will be forced to put with Rimjhim silly questions and behaviour. I love PakSh jodi.... PakSh is Pak for Pakhi and Sh of Naksh....PakSh is cute jodi... and This pinky assistant of Natasha dows overacting. .. Akash is feeling bad for Pakhi.....i think Akash loves Natasha but he is feeling sad for pakhi being troubled by Natasha... he kight later leave natasha to help pakhi.... i want to see a friendship bond of pakhi Akash as good friends. Akash supporting Pakhi from Natasha's evil plans.... i really felt that somewhere along the lines when natasha put rat poison in sweets for kids in ashram and him informing pakhi indirectly was to save her...he cares for her...he is good guy but is also worried for natasha at the same time.....

Well umm nothing you're saying makes any sense to me coz I don't watch Aghori.. So I think you should take ur post to that forum or whatever discussion thread is there.. 

Thank you