Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: InCenDia

Yeh I'm glad Param's character won't turn into Haiwaan 😂😂 

Exactly! That means he'll be given more screen space. 

romaila thumbnail

Yep it's just promo so not looking bad 😏 I just hope they maintain the standard in the show too 😎

Mata always makes appealing promos and about the standard... well I better shut my mouth. 😛

Shekhwat! What do you think about the story? From the promo, it looks the lady inspector will be working against Haiwaan and R2 trying to save the monster from local police, etc. 🤔

romaila thumbnail

Bola tha tumhe don't wish for R2's death 😂😂 your wishes for Hero's death never happens 😝 but then again this is Maiya's show so you can keep ur fingers crossed 😂😂 there might be chances 😝

I wish R2 lives long. 😃

Mata mare hue ko wapas lati hai... udati kam hi hai. 😳

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: romaila

Exactly! That means he'll be given more screen space. 

Maiya ke shows mein both the lead gets equal SS so aise mein nothing to worry about n R2 is a scientist n also Haiwaan aka Ansh's BFF who turned into Haiwaan at the 1st place b'coz of him.. So R2 will be concerned n try to fix the mess 😎

Maxine_May thumbnail

Mata always makes appealing promos and about the standard... well I better shut my mouth. 😛

Shekhwat! What do you think about the story? From the promo, it looks the lady inspector will be working against Haiwaan and R2 trying to save the monster from local police, etc. 🤔

@Bold..  Pinks just what I said in the previous comment 😎 He's somehow responsible for creating Haiwaan n Ansh actually put himself in danger to save R2 which means he would be feeling guilty n try to make everything go back to normal.. 🤔

Maxine_May thumbnail

I wish R2 lives long. 😃

Mata mare hue ko wapas lati hai... udati kam hi hai. 😳

Maiya pehle udati thi n wapas bhi laati thi 😂😂 But I don't know her strategy now coz PKYEK was the last Maiya show I had seen n jahan tak yaad hai she had udaofied Panchhi, Siddharth, Jeh's brother n many others 😂😂 

romaila thumbnail

Maiya ke shows mein both the lead gets equal SS so aise mein nothing to worry about n R2 is a scientist n also Haiwaan aka Ansh's BFF who turned into Haiwaan at the 1st place b'coz of him.. So R2 will be concerned n try to fix the mess 😎

I don't think R2 is a scientist. 🤔 Promo mein jaida dikhaya hai kisi angle se scientist nahi lagta. 

What I think, the mad scientist will be looking for a human body that could resist gamma rays (inspired by Avenger End game). He sees Ansh in the hospital, checks his medical reports, kidnaps him and does his experiments. Humans pe experiment is illegal so sab kuch illegal way se hi hoga. Ansh kabhi human and kabhi Haiwaan ke look mein appearance deta rahega, and one day R2 will get to know his truth and yahan se he'll start protecting Monster/Ansh.

romaila thumbnail

@Bold..  Pinks just what I said in the previous comment 😎 He's somehow responsible for creating Haiwaan n Ansh actually put himself in danger to save R2 which means he would be feeling guilty n try to make everything go back to normal.. 🤔

Arre I don't think R2 is responsible for any sort of mishap. Dono ka yarana dekh ke kahin se nahi lagta he'll sacrifice his friend for a mere experiment. Ansh ke saath anhoni hogi and R2 will come to know about it.

Maxine_May thumbnail

Arre I don't think R2 is responsible for any sort of mishap. Dono ka yarana dekh ke kahin se nahi lagta he'll sacrifice his friend for a mere experiment. Ansh ke saath anhoni hogi and R2 will come to know about it.

Arey Pinks what I was trying to say ke 

- R2 was supposed to have an accident 

- Ansh saved him and instead he faced it 

- R2 would already be concerned/worried/guilty that his friend had an accident trying to save him 

- R2 will try his best to heal him but as we know the treatment will be a mess .. I'm not saying R2 will sacrifice Ansh for experiment but he'll do whatever he can to save Ansh too but it turned out something else n HIten Tejhwani will have a role to play here 

- After Ansh had been turned into Haiwaan, R2's concern/guilt will multiply and he'll try to fix things n make Ansh back to normal 

So he'll blame himself for turning Ansh into Haiwaan .. No idea what Amrita's role will be coz she was BFF to both Ansh n R2 .. She can either help R2 protect Ansh or she might try to protect peoples n stop Haiwaan 🤔

Maxine_May thumbnail

I don't think R2 is a scientist. 🤔 Promo mein jaida dikhaya hai kisi angle se scientist nahi lagta. 

What I think, the mad scientist will be looking for a human body that could resist gamma rays (inspired by Avenger End game). He sees Ansh in the hospital, checks his medical reports, kidnaps him and does his experiments. Humans pe experiment is illegal so sab kuch illegal way se hi hoga. Ansh kabhi human and kabhi Haiwaan ke look mein appearance deta rahega, and one day R2 will get to know his truth and yahan se he'll start protecting Monster/Ansh.

Promo mein sab kuch thodi dikha dega  R2 will definitely have some role to play in creating Haiwaan not directly but he will be involved somehow ..