Sufiyana Pyaar Mera

The whistle-blower..

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings 31-7.19~ The whistle-blower

I suppose it would seem crude and cruel on Saltanat’s part as a sister, to expose her twin Kainat’s  true face. So who should be the one to expose  Kainat , the visitor Zaroon ! it was already Zaroon’s big mission to expose Kainat  only he was time and again stopped by Saltanat’s sisterly mindset. Now this was Zaroon’s big moment with Saltanat out of the way to blow the whistle on Kainat’s crimes. Inform and reveal before the whole family, that which was till now hidden from the whole family.

He collects sufficient evidence to  bellow at females Neelam ,even Zainab. Zainab too he views as the evil one’s mother. There was no stopping Zaroon this time! he virtually drags Zainab before all before he demolishes Kainat  misdeeds, as one wicked cousin who even attempted to drown Saltanat  to death. Zaroon has no issues with exposing the dangerous side of Kainat. He even suggests that seeing that Saltanat  is out with Kainat leads him to believe that she will for sure ,harm Saltanat.

The one thing sane Zaroon does is to suggest that Kainat has mental health issues which need to be addressed. Zaroon also has no qualms of revealing before all, that Zainab has all this time put a blanket over Kainat’s infirmity. He admits that it was Zainab who saved Saltanat from drowning. But still withheld the bold truth about her daughter..

Zaroon‘s accusations does jog Humza’s, Rubina’s memories that Zaroon’s revelations about Kainat have a degree of accuracy about them.  Zaroon just informs and does not seek permission from the elders to file a first information report at the police station. The high horse of militancy upon which Zaroon rode, none in the family could stop him! What matters to him is to locate his  wife and to kill Kainat once he gets his hand on her.

I loved how Mainjaan was ready to strike Zaroon for hurling serious accusations at Kainat. But Zaroon with much authority overrode Mainjaan’s sentiments for Kainat.

Mainjaan’s scene was moving, as he blamed himself for  failing to spot that  his favourite granddaughter suffered from some mental health issues. Mainjaan wept as he wondered who exactly failed Kainat that she went off the rails? As expected in trauma situations, aggrieved party look to someone to blame. Sadly Mainjaan, pins the blame on his debauch son, Zainab’s husband and Kainat’s father! To Mainjaan his wicked son  live on in Kainat, that is if all he has heard about Kainat from Zaroon is true.

It was a relief to note that Mainjaan does not blame Zainab‘s  parenting skills, for the way the girl has turned out. But Zainab herself views herself as a failed mother. Now thanks to Zaroon, all is revaled about both mother and daughter. Zainab does not need to watch on egg shells...

The scene between Zainab and Rubina was emotional but free of all  pretence. Rubina’s reaction was livid and expected. Zainab accepts all the violence Rubina unleashes upon her, as a mothers shock effect. It was a way both mothers could cry ,hug and confess the weakness of a mother, who does every thing within her power to protect her child from the cruel judgmental eyes of the world. Mental health issues with a loved one, is frowned upon.. verdicts are passed on the sufferer and often patients are tagged as being mad! Elders tend to cover up as best as they can to prevent their loved one from being sectioned off!

Regretfully little support is given to the sufferer or its carer.. the issue with Kainat is her mental health issues were covered up by a innocent, obedient, traditional girl exterior.It's bad enough for guardians to come to terms with the fact, that things may not be quite right with their child.Mental health issues are seen as a stigma, a failing, about which there is not much awareness. Kainat has everything, good family, loving family members.. who only saw her as a contained , content girl child.

Zainab’s mistake was if she noticed any odd, withdrawn symptoms in Kainat. She herself probably, didn’t know what signs she was looking for? to broach the subject that Kainat was different from the other children growing up in the household,like Saltanat,Humza, Neelam.. I suppose all Zainab could make out that Kainat just kept a low-profile and was nurtured in the company of adults, namely Mainjaan and Zainab.

The saving grace between Zainab and Rubina is that Rubina in particular , ends up beings Supportive of Zainab’s predicament of being lumbered with the mentally scarred twin..

Mainjaan too seriously begins to question himself ,rather than out and out condemn Kainat.The only person who condemns Kainat is the bone of contention Zaroon, who has no idea of living in a joint family unit.. however he  was the right person to be the whistle-blower..in a way he is an outsider,  who has a detached view and thus doesn’t mince his words.. 1.8.19 hamlet53

I was waiting to find out which one out of the twins fell to her death? But I suppose Kainat’s mask had to be pulled off before the family finds out whose daughter died? Zainab’sor Rubina’s ?

Thanks,Irshita and Diamond  for making mymusings interesting.. Lonely thots you were missed… love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hello hammie, 

I liked this episode better than the previous one.. I found Sultanat vs Kainaat a lil drawn out and boring.. 

the family reactions are quite interesting.. I actually liked Rubina.. she was livid that Zainab hid such a big thing about her daughter(Sultanat)  and yet compassionate towards Zainab as a mother..  very neatly written.. 

Miajaan blaming his son.. till Kainaat was supposedly good, did he not take pride in his paravarish? So y not take the blame now that he failed to see through what she exactly was going through n how things were festering since childhood? 

so the question remains.. which sister fell??

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

originally posted byLonelythots,

Hello hammie,  helloo mate good to see you!

I liked this episode better than the previous one.. I found Sultanat vs Kainaat a lil drawn out and boring.. 

yes heavy dialogues and dramatic reactions! what could be more stretched than thier postioning! precarious!

the family reactions are quite interesting.. I actually liked Rubina.. she was livid that Zainab hid such a big thing about her daughter(Sultanat)  and yet compassionate towards Zainab as a mother..  very neatly written.. 

yes the scene had substance ended well, rubina played her role well,, her empathy is what will make  rubina open up gradually about kainat

Miajaan blaming his son.. till Kainaat was supposedly good, did he not take pride in his paravarish? So y not take the blame now that he failed to see through what she exactly was going through n how things were festering since childhood? 

it make also include for him ,those times when behind  closed doors zainab was subjected to domestic violence by her husband.. and young kainat saw it all..often ,that she became immune to giving pain to others...

so the question remains.. which sister fell??

yes its still a mystery .. and cv's are playing on it.. zaroon is shouting from the roof tops it may be Saltanat and Kainat dunnit!

great to read your views , love hammie