Tejasswi Prakash wants to be fit for Khatron Ke Khiladi challenge

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Tejasswi Prakash wants to be fit for Khatron Ke Khiladi challenge

"Swaragini" fame actress Tejasswi Prakash, who will be seen participating in the tenth season of "Khatron Ke Khiladi", is working hard on fitness for the show.

From focussing on functional exercises to weight training, Tejasswi is involved on intense workouts.

"I have been working out regularly with my trainer at the gym. I have been focusing exclusively on functional exercises and weight training so that I can build more stamina in my body. I have been eating healthy, too. I want to leave no stone unturned in my preparation. I know it's going to be a tough yet thrilling experience," Tejasswi said.

Hosted by Rohit Shetty, the tenth season of "Khatron Ke Khiladi" will be shot in Bulgaria in August.

Apart from Tejasswi, actors such as Karan Patel and Karishma Tanna will also participate in the stunt reality show.

Article link -https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/tejasswi-wants-to-be-fit-for-khatron-ke-khiladi-challenge/articleshow/70470330.cms?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=toitv

Yeah that's my hardworking girl๐Ÿ˜Žโค๏ธ More power to you Teju...

Can't wait to watch this season..Very much excited for this season than before..

We will be cheering and praying for your win Teju๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—

Way to go girl๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

I'm so proud you teja darling ๐Ÿค—

can't wait to see your performance so so excited๐Ÿ’ƒ

praying for your win ๐Ÿ™ 

Proud of u Tejuโค๏ธ.

Can't wait to see you in KKK10๐Ÿค—. 

Wish you all the best Teju. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโค๏ธ