MishBir Drabble : You're Mine, Darling !(I am Yours : Part 2: Pg 7)

Posted: 4 years ago

“Hey Abir”, I greeted while walking towards him.

His gaze made me blush like hell. What’s with the intense eyes, he looks at me like I am some sort of day dream.

“Mishti”, uff the way he calls me, it always feels special.And his lost expression, probably the result of extra effort I took to get ready today. Pink suits me, it gives me a simple plus elegant look.

Seeing Abir’s flabbergasted expression a sudden mischievous idea came to my mind, but can I do it. I can’t get that bold. But  I really want to do it, let’s give it a try,after all, he’s Abir, he’ll not mind and probably I think he’ll enjoy it

Suppressing my laughter, I smirked a little.

Abir raised his brows seeing my expression, I started coming close to him.

By each step my heartbeats are increasing and I don’t mind until his are increasing too, and oh what a effect I had on him, he’s stepping back. His expression was like a deer caught in headlight.       

I pinned him to wall, my small arms caging his huge body

Bringing a naughty smile on my face I leaned towards him and looking in his deep eyes said

“Mr Ajeeb Rajvansh , itna kiske liye ready ho rahe ho, itneee handsome kiske liye lag rahe ho”

Although everything I said was so true , I literally suppressed my laughter seeing his expression, he was looking at me like I am someone else, well of course I am someone else today , I am Abir’s mishti for now.

I tip toed keeping my hands on his shoulder, so that I can look in his eyes directly, damn my height, he always have to look down while our cute eye lock, though I feel very special, but sometimes I don’t like it.But how can my hero let me feel bad about me, he was looking at me like I am the Queen of his kingdom, I smiled brightly and came more closer, looking directly in his eyes and whispered

“Kaho na Abir , kya jiske liye tum ye sab kar rahe ho vo tumhare liye bahut special hai, jaise mere liye wo special hai jiske liye main aaj ready hui hu”

And I caressed his cheeks, which made him gulp hard and the bobbling throat attracted me to the core.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, god Mishti when you became that bold, I asked myself but shrugged off the question seeing Abir’s worthy expression.

I leaned towards his ears, as an instinct, he kept his hands on my waist, my breath hitched feeling his hands on my body. But today I am not going to stop, he has to hear so I whispered in his ears

“We both know, that you’re mine, Darling!”

I could hear Abir’s breath hitched as I said that, but I am glad I said that, no matter how shy I am feeling but at least he knows what I feel.

I came out of his arms , took two three steps back smilingly, seeing Abir’s shock to the core expression, I blushed hard, god I did that, I giggled and ran away leaving Abir to deal with the shock.

END

Mood thoda off tha so wrote this

No back story, no characterization

Just a part of my imagination

Hope you all liked it  

Sequel 

I am Yours 

Part 1 - Pg 6

Part 2 - Pg 7

Edited by MishBirStruck - 4 years ago

It's beautiful...Mishti rocked 😎...Abhir shocked😲😆....I love this bold Mishti...actually I feel girls should be bold in relationship 😳😆

I loved this part! I don’t really like when girls get shy... I loved reading about bold Mishti... Well written!

Liked it? Absolutely loved it. Amazingly well written.

Could totally imagine Mishbir.❤️

I want to see Mishti pinning Abir to the wall again and I like this bold Mishti.

Btw your mood was off and you wrote this? What would have happened if your mood was good😆

Originally posted by Ziva01

It's beautiful...Mishti rocked 😎...Abhir shocked😲😆....I love this bold Mishti...actually I feel girls should be bold in relationship 😳😆

Thanku so much dear 🤗

Glad you liked it

Actually I like both traits of girl shy as well as bold ,at the right time, she should show right trait 😆

Originally posted by socioboss9797

I loved this part! I don’t really like when girls get shy... I loved reading about bold Mishti... Well written!

Thanku so much dear 🤗

Glad you liked it 

I like mishti shy as well as bold at appropriate time 

Mish is such a tease ! Her in control and him nonplused ..took me down memory lane .. I loved her dexterity and staunch demeanour ! Thank you for this light hearted shot .. much needed after the heavy dose of Meenu that we endured today ! 

Originally posted by samyuktha0411

Liked it? Absolutely loved it. Amazingly well written.

Could totally imagine Mishbir.❤️

I want to see Mishti pinning Abir to the wall again and I like this bold Mishti.

Btw your mood was off and you wrote this? What would have happened if your mood was good😆

Thanku so much Sammy 🤗

Yeah I also want the pinning scene of mishbir in show 

😂😂😂😂mood off hota hai to ye aata hai, on hota hai to my dear husband and miss me type ki stories aati hai 

But you know mood off hota hai to mishbir ke acche scenes zyada imagine karti hu 😆

Originally posted by vssdp

Thanku so much Sammy 🤗

Yeah I also want the pinning scene of mishbir in show 

😂😂😂😂mood off hota hai to ye aata hai, on hota hai to my dear husband and miss me type ki stories aati hai 

But you know mood off hota hai to mishbir ke acche scenes zyada imagine karti hu 😆

🤗 Vaishnavi

😆 After imaging Mishbir I bet your mood was much better and they made you smile.