Bahu Begum

Team ShaZaan and Team AzNoor

dewcute thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Team ShaZaan and Team AzNoor is meant to happen as there are 2 leads. I have seen such shows and the fan wars too. Disagreements and partiality is meant to be there.Most important thing is we can hate or love Shayra ,Noor or Azaan but we should never I mean never drag their person life to this.Samiksha,Arjit or diana shouldn't be the target of personal attacks no matter how worse the story line is or how much you hate the character they portray. I hope we all can be together in this journey .smiley31 

Edited by dewcute - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Diva200 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewcute

Team ShaZaan and Team AzNoor is meant to happen as there are 2 leads. I have seen such shows and the fan wars too. Disagreements and partiality is meant to be there.Most important thing is we can hate or love Shayra ,Noor or Azaan but we should never I mean never drag their person life to this.Samiksha,Arjit or diana shouldn't be the target of personal attacks no matter how worse the story line is or how much you hate the character they portray. I hope we all can be together in this journey .smiley31 

I agree Jiya, lovely to see you after long 🤗

Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewcute

well said Jiya 

We can't blame any one 

We are here for the show 🤗

dewcute thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diva200

I agree Jiya, lovely to see you after long 🤗

Its youuuu!!!❤️🤗

dewcute thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuteja10

well said Jiya 

We can't blame any one 

We are here for the show 🤗

R

But Insta is full of bashing samiksha which includes body shaming which is the worst! 🤔