Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Prediction : Becoming a KTH+KZK reboot from Kzk reboot

anupre123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

A lot of future track looks more in the direction kth  story than kzk.. 

Onu in Sujal mode

All 3 under 1 roof like kth.. 

Onu building his business back n downfall of Bajaj with business : Something similar happened in Kth

Then when finally Pre moves on with Bajaj or at least a healthy relationship,  there would be a accident.. The death could be temporary or permanent.. 

Like tanvi,  there was some character in kth who created confusion between piyush kashish.. 

And after Bajaj accident,   they can further go into kth route too with Pre avenging Bajaj death or it could be more simpler with kzk s01 story line

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

We predicted a lot of things during Komo track..Pre having a career of her own...AnuPre office track...their angst...apology and heart to heart convo after reconciliation and what did we get? A pure Komedy track👏

This time too I trust the creatives to give us only comedy and nonsense🥳 I am sure there will not be any KTH kind of track ...more kitchen politics on the way

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes i can sense , this is gonna work. Saas bahu saazish always work and then we have pati patni woh added in it..all under one roof. So many possibilities..dont worry truth will still not be out unless there is a leap . And two , she will put it in a loop like kundali . May be. 

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _charu_

Yes i can sense , this is gonna work. Saas bahu saazish always work and then we have pati patni woh added in it..all under one roof. So many possibilities..dont worry truth will still not be out unless there is a leap . And two , she will put it in a loop like kundali . May be. 

all ingrediebts perfect mix for trpss 😈

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

We predicted a lot of things during Komo track..Pre having a career of her own...AnuPre office track...their angst...apology and heart to heart convo after reconciliation and what did we get? A pure Komedy track👏

This time too I trust the creatives to give us only comedy and nonsense🥳 I am sure there will not be any KTH kind of track ...more kitchen politics on the way

She worked as mol PA for one day...she was supposed to launch a magazine with Vikrant and had just 1 meeting with him...in this season pre's career is a joke....she will focus on kitchen politics that's it....I wonder wo home maker publication wali deal se related bhi kuchh dikhayenge...one meeting was enough for them to remind us that these ppl. Do some work also😡

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Isn’t EK planning a ‘reboot’ of KTH? If she shows everything in KZK then what will happen to the other show😆

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

no it will not KTH its more  like  bazigar movie type hoping this 

anu  will start  working under bajaj  aur  ander se khokhla karega😆 

KTH is different  they cant show  bajaj  as piyush

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oh is it.. kzk going kth way 😲 then why Ekta planning kth reboot  (I left kth when piyush and kashish got married leaving my Sujal heartbroken b💔, so no clue of kth story).

Everyone in BB houseWTH

Swizz track sa sara budget doob Gaya kya Ekta is on cost cutting 🤣 put everyone under one roof 🤪

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo

Isn’t EK planning a ‘reboot’ of KTH? If she shows everything in KZK then what will happen to the other show😆

What else ? She will show kzk in kth reboot

Edited by _charu_ - 4 years ago
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

What else ? She will show kzk in kth reboot

🤣