adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

hope u all guys can take positivity but after today episode

kokila 2.0 cant tolerate

abir kuku obsession raho tum kuku ko babysit karte poori zindagi

mishti these girgirana and becomeing mahan already by hiding email thing

so she actually have become mahan bahu of itv for me

i know mishbir will both get married on 10th day anyway this way or that way or anyway but they both will marry either by mishti telling abir whole truth and he deciding to marry on 10th day after kuku marriage or bp coming to know and calling off wedding or finally abir become sacrificial and kunal understanding anyway they can take

but after today episode thank u cvs for making me quit 

nice time in this forum and this is my last post in this forum as i am taking long vaccation finally from itv show ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adni143

hope u all guys can take positivity but after today episode

kokila 2.0 cant tolerate

abir kuku obsession raho tum kuku ko babysit karte poori zindagi

mishti these girgirana and becomeing mahan already by hiding email thing

so she actually have become mahan bahu of itv for me

i know mishbir will both get married on 10th day anyway this way or that way or anyway but they both will marry either by mishti telling abir whole truth and he deciding to marry on 10th day after kuku marriage or bp coming to know and calling off wedding or finally abir become sacrificial and kunal understanding anyway they can take

but after today episode thank u cvs for making me quit 

nice time in this forum and this is my last post in this forum as i am taking long vaccation finally from itv show ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Don't leave the show based on speculations. Also Meenu is a trash character. Let see how the track pans out at least.

adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

Don't leave the show based on speculations. Also Meenu is a trash character. Let see how the track pans out at least.

meenu is trash but was having high hopes from abir why today he was not able to go

nahin lekin ise kuku ko babysit karna hai jo

mishti i was not having from her but she is doing more than my hope as when it comes to itv bahu indian shows cant show her as some bald girl as in india bold girl r considered muhfat

and with all the symbolism i am done with abir character yeh poori jindagi kunal ko babysit karega now even kuhu the day i feared when he declared himself bada bhai

abir not need to get married he can adopt kuku as his next generation

divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adni143

meenu is trash but was having high hopes from abir why today he was not able to go

nahin lekin ise kuku ko babysit karna hai jo

mishti i was not having from her but she is doing more than my hope as when it comes to itv bahu indian shows cant show her as some bald girl as in india bold girl r considered muhfat

and with all the symbolism i am done with abir character yeh poori jindagi kunal ko babysit karega now even kuhu the day i feared when he declared himself bada bhai

abir not need to get married he can adopt kuku as his next generation

Haha. I know it is frustrating that Abhir focuses more on kuku than Mishti.. I have had this feeling for a longtime. He is doing thinking they are truthful to him. Imagine the day he will know their true colors, he will leave them forever to manage themselves. I kind of felt it that way in the salameishq first version of the song. Then, Abhir will only worship Mishti.. this is a daily soap.. so the pace will be slow. Having said all this, CVs better handle the truth coming out track well for the torture we are being put to now.

Krpkab_superfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What was new today that is making you quit ? Meenu has always been a manipulator and believe it or not there are more than enough people like that who really exist. 

Coming to Abir, how would he know that she has called to confess? He did call her and she did not pick up. He then messaged her 2-3 times if you saw so you cannot blame him . There are many times we have our close ones making us sit and play or talk to them and we oblige.

Now coming to this topic of Mahaan. What exactly is this obsession with looking for places where a FL sacrifices does something for the family to then call it Mahaan. The email thing was let go because Mishti knows Kuhu hates her and does not want to add drama to the wedding preps. For the record she clarified to everyone that she did not send it. Now coming to what she will do for her family, she is adopted and owes a lot to her Bade papa. If she imagines him being hurt, she will hold back until she finds a solution. And while she is at it , I request you and others to not make such negative posts and quit the show. 

Our life is also filled with ups and downs, we need to work through the downs . Quitting is not the solution . I do respect your choice but itโ€™s just my suggestion to not focus on making decisions based on one or few trying episodes.

Ps. I donโ€™t mean to offend you , just putting forth my striving for creating a positive environment.

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divvk

Haha. I know it is frustrating that Abhir focuses more on kuku than Mishti.. I have had this feeling for a longtime. He is doing thinking they are truthful to him. Imagine the day he will know their true colors, he will leave them forever to manage themselves. I kind of felt it that way in the salameishq first version of the song. Then, Abhir will only worship Mishti.. this is a daily soap.. so the pace will be slow. Having said all this, CVs better handle the truth coming out track well for the torture we are being put to now.

I agree with you. They better show a good MeeKuKu truth track. Waiting for it more than confession now

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I just cant stand Kuhu and Kunal. Both are single handedly the most annoying characters in the show

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krpkab_superfan

What was new today that is making you quit ? Meenu has always been a manipulator and believe it or not there are more than enough people like that who really exist. 

Coming to Abir, how would he know that she has called to confess? He did call her and she did not pick up. He then messaged her 2-3 times if you saw so you cannot blame him . There are many times we have our close ones making us sit and play or talk to them and we oblige.

Now coming to this topic of Mahaan. What exactly is this obsession with looking for places where a FL sacrifices does something for the family to then call it Mahaan. The email thing was let go because Mishti knows Kuhu hates her and does not want to add drama to the wedding preps. For the record she clarified to everyone that she did not send it. Now coming to what she will do for her family, she is adopted and owes a lot to her Bade papa. If she imagines him being hurt, she will hold back until she finds a solution. And while she is at it , I request you and others to not make such negative posts and quit the show. 

Our life is also filled with ups and downs, we need to work through the downs . Quitting is not the solution . I do respect your choice but itโ€™s just my suggestion to not focus on making decisions based on one or few trying episodes.

Ps. I donโ€™t mean to offend you , just putting forth my striving for creating a positive environment.

This is the most level headed reply ever. Even I don't get the obsession people have with always calling female leads maahan I mean doing something for family is natural we do that in real life too. Plus like the show just started its not like we will get a wedding then kids at rocket speed. Have some patience and let the track play out.

--Devakshi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i thought something big happened today to take the decision of quitting..but episode was ok for me.. meenakshi behaved the way she was expected to behave.. and abir.. he also didnt behave out of character..he called her messaged her, and if someone like kunal tries to block the way like this any one will fall into the trap.. atleast abir said he had some work and tried to go to mishti, so im ok with abir too..i would suggest you to wait for some more time, finally it is up to u to decide..

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I just watched the episode and tbh i didn't feel like anything happened which would make sm1 want to quit like that..i mean yes the whole episode was filled with big ben and her dhamki but we expected that right? And also i dnt think abir behaved out of character..kunal was trying to block him so much he couldn't just leave even tho he tried..but he did call and texted mishti which i m glad abt..and same goes for mishti..even after listening to such harsh words she still was trying so hard to make big ben understand her love for abir but obviously big ben wouldn't let her..i so wanted to go and hug her during that scene ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Anyways i would suggest to not give up over such confrontation and wait to see the how the whole track plays out ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š