Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bollywood star Deepika Padukone on overcoming depression - BBC News. - Page 2

MaalGang thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Ratukrus

No one here is saying that rich or successful people can't b depressed but seeing such an oppurtunist and kapti this woman is most don't buy into her depression saga. So stop giving it a spin that people here are questioning her depression because of her wealth or success. It's a very lame attempt. 

I don’t really care about what you think. If you trust her or not that’s your personal problem. You will never be able to confirm whether or not she was depressed because that’s her battle and depression is not something you can see so you take it or you leave it that’s fine. Don’t try to convince others who don’t have the same opinion as you and don’t try to spin your opinion as fact as if you know her or you were there when it happened. 

This issue is bigger than you and I or even her. Depression needs to be talked about and whether you like or not, her talking about it started a conversation. It needs to be a constant conversation because people still haven’t grasped the concept. Saying things like “now you are married so how you can be depressed” is exactly why we need to keep it up.

It selfish to take your personal hatred for a celebrity and to transfer it into an issue as important as depression. 

Edited by Givemyaccount - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ratukrus thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Sanya.91

WTH

I am no deepika' fan, but WHAT benefit it can give to her career....

u make no sense whatsoever 

LOL ok. 😆

Ratukrus thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Givemyaccount

I don’t really care about what you think. If you trust her or not that’s your personal problem. You will never be able to confirm whether or not she was depressed because that’s her battle and depression is not something you can see so you take it or you leave it that’s fine. Don’t try to convince others who don’t have the same opinion as you and don’t try to spin your opinion as fact as if you know her or you were there when it happened. 

This issue is bigger than you and I or even her. Depression needs to be talked about and whether you like or not, her talking about it started a conversation. It needs to be a constant conversation because people still haven’t grasped the concept. Saying things like “now you are married so how you can be depressed” is exactly why we need to keep it up.

It selfish to take your personal hatred for a celebrity and to transfer it into an issue as important as depression. 

You yourself wrote that people make ignorant posts that you can't be depressed while you are on a high on life. While no one made that comment until then? 

I don't buy into her depression story and I stated it, I did not make posts on people who believe her but you did make one on people who don't. And since when did people start taking SH posts so seriously. 

Just because she is talking about depression doesn't mean I have to buy into her fake saga just because it's a topic on mental health. Neither does it mean I am against the cause of depression awareness. I just don't trust it coming a from woman like Deepika who is known for her opportunistic behavior and filthy PR tactics. Like I said earlier stop spinning it. 

Edited by Ratukrus - 4 years ago

No need of LOLing here

and its not OK to belittle a noble cause like this just to settle scores with someone u dislike

and once again, there is NO SENSE in your post.... no actress can get anything beneficial for her career/image disclosing such personal issues.

Ratukrus thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sanya.91

No need of LOLing here

and its not OK to belittle a noble cause like this just to settle scores with someone u dislike

and once again, there is NO SENSE in your post.... no actress can get anything beneficial for her career/image disclosing such personal issues.

Ok 😊

MaalGang thumbnail

You yourself wrote that people make ignorant posts that you can't be depressed while you are on a high on life. While no one made that comment until then? 

I don't buy into her depression story and I stated it, I did not make posts on people who believe her but you did make one on people who don't. And since when did people start taking SH posts so seriously. 

Just because she is talking about depression doesn't mean I have to buy into her fake saga just because it's a topic on mental health. Neither does it mean I am against the cause of depression awareness. I just don't trust it coming a from woman like Deepika who is known for her opportunistic behavior and filthy PR tactics. Like I said earlier stop spinning it. 

Like I said, I don’t care whether you buy it or not. Who am I to force you to believe her? You will never be able to prove she is a liar so just go with your guts feeling. You are the one who quoted me in the first place. I didn’t force you to trust any Pr star. That’s your call only.

Ratukrus thumbnail

Like I said, I don’t care whether you buy it or not. Who am I to force you to believe her? You will never be able to prove she is a liar so just go with your guts feeling. You are the one who quoted me in the first place. I didn’t force you to trust any Pr star. That’s your call only.

Of course I quoted you because you came up with a warped up conclusion that people who question the authenticity of her depression saga are transferring their anger to the cause as important as depression and also that they don't believe people who have things going on in their life never get depressed both of which is not true. 

MaalGang thumbnail

Of course I quoted you because you came up with a warped up conclusion that people who question the authenticity of her depression saga are transferring their anger to the cause as important as depression and also that they don't believe people who have things going on in their life never get depressed both of which is not true. 

Never said people who don’t believe her should burn in Hell. Lot of people keep trivializing the issue simply cause they have a woman they don’t believe. We got it, you don’t believe her but no need to be ignorant about the whole thing.

Ratukrus thumbnail

Never said people who don’t believe her should burn in Hell. Lot of people keep trivializing the issue simply cause they have a woman they don’t believe. We got it, you don’t believe her but no need to be ignorant about the whole thing.

I never claimed you said people who don't believe her should burn in hell it's pretty clear in my above post that I have only spoken about what you did and pointed out how warped up such a conclusion is! 

All I have said so far is that I don't buy into her fake saga and her PR damage control has started how is that being ignorant about the whole cause? One more warped up conclusion or another spin? 

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Haven't watched the interview yet.... But to go ahead and open a foundation with her own money to help with similar issue..... Nobody is a saint to do that unless that person has suffered from it.... So kudos to her for doing it..... And it has helped a few people so all the more better...