Bollywood star Deepika Padukone on overcoming depression - BBC News.

Posted: 4 years ago

Shuru ho gaya natak. #notmydeepika ka damage control begins. 3...2...1

Great going Deepika.

It takes guts to come out with a subject like this, especially if u r in entertainment glam industry to risk ur image for the revelation.

Deepika deserves great points to bring this subject in open, to detach the taboo & so-called shame with it for the general public to be more aware of it, talk about it, accept it and take essential measures to overcome it, instead of suffering in silence for no reason.

U GO GIRL 👍🏼

Next is some interview/ function with her dad.. 

Her usual PR tactics to get her crazens awing 😆

Whenever I see the ignorant comments on here, I realize we still have a long way to go when it comes to effectively understand Depression. I only hope she will never stop talking about it because it’s a constant thing. You can be high in life and have everything going on and still be depressed. Suicide rate is so high simply because of ignorance and lack of knowledge. 

First of all, she looks incredibly gorgeous. I admire her courage for speaking up. Her speaking up has given voice to people suffering in oblivion even within the industry. She started the dialogue when nobody was acknowledging mental illness’s existence. 

Girl you’re married now and that’s too to a hot piece of energizer bunny. Get over it 

Originally posted by Givemyaccount

Whenever I see the ignorant comments on here, I realize we still have a long way to go when it comes to effectively understand Depression. I only hope she will never stop talking about it because it’s a constant thing. You can be high in life and have everything going on and still be depressed. Suicide rate is so high simply because of ignorance and lack of knowledge. 

No one here is saying that rich or successful people can't b depressed but seeing such an oppurtunist and kapti this woman is most don't buy into her depression saga. So stop giving it a spin that people here are questioning her depression because of her wealth or success. It's a very lame attempt. 

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

Girl you’re married now and that’s too to a hot piece of energizer bunny. Get over it 

She will get over it when she would have had it in the first place. LOL 

Originally posted by Ratukrus

No one here is saying that rich or successful people can't b depressed but seeing such an oppurtunist and kapti this woman is most don't buy into her depression saga. So stop giving it a spin that people here are questioning her depression because of her wealth or success. It's a very lame attempt. 

WTH

I am no deepika' fan, but WHAT benefit it can give to her career....

u make no sense whatsoever