Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: pjyo

lol yeah ,if it was ekta style show then serial ki twists🤪 and turns mein kuch bhi ho saktha hai 😆..So far this doesn't seems to be a typical saasbahu vamp storyline,the makers have handled every relationship with a lot of sensitivity👍🏼.

I  feel  Pari will later turn into a good friend for this silent couple ,she is changing already -look how amazed she was while watching Yogi & Gunjan having a normal conversation amongst themselves,she understood they don't have voice to communicate but their emotions and insecurities are just as normal as any other normal couple .

Yogi can lip read very well,he understood Rani's pain just by watching her conversation with vivek🤔,so sign language is not really a necessity .His friends keep talking normally and he understands,sometimes by typing.

I know. If it were an ekta show, anything could have happened. And I really really hope the makers don't mess up with such a nice show.

I really hope what you are saying about Pari comes true. I saw that she was amazed. And I hope the writer does not turn her into a typical third wheel to a nice story.

I know, he can lip read and does not need a sign language to converse with his friends. I just made a general comment.

Anyways, all said and done I really like this show, it's concept and it's characters. I hope the makers maintain this level and don't destroy it.

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i honestly fell in love with yogi as an character.his happy go lucky nature and his conversations with his family....when gunjan came in as an lead i wasn't too happy because i didn't see that chemistry at first but i gave it time and i like them now.i cant stand pari,her behavior and her lies just to find a place to stay is unacceptable.i find her really annoying till the point sometimes ill just change the channel.i cant see her as yogis wife because i feel she wont be able to adjust into a conservative family.she parties without telling srivastav family and said these people are too conservative because she needs to drink and party...pari constantly making fights between yogi and his family is unacceptable.she lies conveniently to be saved and puts yogi in trouble i mean somebody needs to tell her to behave like an tenant not a family member.and the way she lied to gunjans mom that yogi was after her made me dislike her even more.she threatens yogi if he tries to be funny she will break his marriage.in my eyes she is becoming bad character now who just love to see others in trouble.yes i understand she comes from a broken family who never loved her but that doesnt mean you put others in trouble.i hope the end game is yogi and gunjan with good story line if not its a goodbye from me. these triangle love story would be too boring because as of indian television have a lots of them going on.

why i think yogi and gunjan should be the endgame because its would be unique to see two people who cant speak and cant hear(for yogi) are able to understand each other well enough.how they go through the journey as man and wife with difficulties would be interesting for me.lets see what the cv's have instore for us

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jacinta_91

i honestly fell in love with yogi as an character.his happy go lucky nature and his conversations with his family....when gunjan came in as an lead i wasn't too happy because i didn't see that chemistry at first but i gave it time and i like them now.i cant stand pari,her behavior and her lies just to find a place to stay is unacceptable.i find her really annoying till the point sometimes ill just change the channel.i cant see her as yogis wife because i feel she wont be able to adjust into a conservative family.she parties without telling srivastav family and said these people are too conservative because she needs to drink and party...pari constantly making fights between yogi and his family is unacceptable.she lies conveniently to be saved and puts yogi in trouble i mean somebody needs to tell her to behave like an tenant not a family member.and the way she lied to gunjans mom that yogi was after her made me dislike her even more.she threatens yogi if he tries to be funny she will break his marriage.in my eyes she is becoming bad character now who just love to see others in trouble.yes i understand she comes from a broken family who never loved her but that doesnt mean you put others in trouble.i hope the end game is yogi and gunjan with good story line if not its a goodbye from me. these triangle love story would be too boring because as of indian television have a lots of them going on.

why i think yogi and gunjan should be the endgame because its would be unique to see two people who cant speak and cant hear(for yogi) are able to understand each other well enough.how they go through the journey as man and wife with difficulties would be interesting for me.lets see what the cv's have instore for us

Completely agree with you here. You have explained it so beautifully.

FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

How is Pari suitable for Yogi?  She is arrogant,  disrespectful,  irresponsible,  impatient and a liar as well.  Why would Yogi fall for her?  Banters and nok-jhoks can be there with Gunjan also, right? 

In Yogi and Gunjan's relationship,  there is equality.  I don't think that will be the case with Pari.  I don't see why we actually need a 2nd here.  Honestly,  I find her very irritating. 

Pari might fall for Yogi at some point may be.  But a love triangle will ruin the essence of the show.  

I Soo agree with this.

Pari is actually irritating and Frankly is not needed in the story.