Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein

Gunjan or Pari the female lead? - Page 2

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

According to initial articles both are the leads but who will Yogi be paired opposite? 

I think initially Yogi will think what he has for Gunjan is love but gradually will come to realise Pari is the one for him. There isn't much to explore with Gunjan-Yogi they already like each other while with Pari-Yogi they can show a love/hate story, tashan and nok jhoks etc which will be more entertaining for audiences.

Gunjan-Yogi as a couple are too dull and boring for me they aren't exciting to watch on screen while Pari-Yogi have that spark and chemistry.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

The actress playing Pari seemed better actress than Simran Pareenja.. but If you consider the actors chemistry,  I don't see any chemistry between the actors playing Pari and yogi onscreen yet...Based on 9 th episode scenes , Simran and Mudit had cute innocent kind of chemistry in their first meet and interactions.. Ofcourse there is no charm in individual characters Yogi and Gunjan while Pari as an individual character has spunk in her, she is engaging when she is onscreen... I think Pari will love Yogi but Yogi loves only Gunjan😊.. Now they are already liking each other but I think Gunjan's father will play a vital role in Yogi and Gunjan's love story ie,  by creating problems and all as it seemed he is still not ready to accept this Ristha😊.. May be this Rishta will break for some reason.. For now the show is quite unpredictable😊 as 9 th episode was surprise to me as I didn't expect them going to heroine's house for Ristha and they start liking each other so early😆... So few more episodes are needed to predict anything😊... 

Somewhere I feel like this story is about Yogi proving himself to Gunjan's dad that how much capable he is by becoming a great foot ball player in the end ?  Anyway my speculations are always out of the box😂... And also the character Yogi needs some meat to his role other than going after a girl and not pitying himself for his condition so my speculation is he becoming a great football player in the end proving himself to the world that he is equally capable to others eventhough sunn nahi sakta bol nahi sakta😆(pardon my poor hindi😂) 

And also Simran Pareenja is the main FL of the show.. Other actress is Second FL... Simran Pareenja's name was mentioned mainly as the FL of the show in many articles😊

By the way, why there is no separate forum for this show?😕😆.. It was very difficult for me to find and reach these posts😆.. 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: Free_Rein

The actress playing Pari seemed better actress than Simran Pareenja.. but If you consider the actors chemistry,  I don't see any chemistry between the actors playing Pari and yogi onscreen yet...Based on 9 th episode scenes , Simran and Mudit had cute innocent kind of chemistry in their first meet and interactions.. Ofcourse there is no charm in individual characters Yogi and Gunjan while Pari as an individual character has spunk in her, she is engaging when she is onscreen... I think Pari will love Yogi but Yogi loves only Gunjan😊.. Now they are already liking each other but I think Gunjan's father will play a vital role in Yogi and Gunjan's love story ie,  by creating problems and all as it seemed he is still not ready to accept this Ristha😊.. May be this Rishta will break for some reason.. For now the show is quite unpredictable😊 as 9 th episode was surprise to me as I didn't expect them going to heroine's house for Ristha and they start liking each other so early😆... So few more episodes are needed to predict anything😊... 

Somewhere I feel like this story is about Yogi proving himself to Gunjan's dad that how much capable he is by becoming a great foot ball player in the end ?  Anyway my speculations are always out of the box😂... And also the character Yogi needs some meat to his role other than going after a girl and not pitying himself for his condition so my speculation is he becoming a great football player in the end proving himself to the world that he is equally capable to others eventhough sunn nahi sakta bol nahi sakta😆(pardon my poor hindi😂) 

And also Simran Pareenja is the main FL of the show.. Other actress is Second FL... Simran Pareenja's name was mentioned mainly as the FL of the show in many articles😊

By the way, why there is no separate forum for this show?😕😆.. It was very difficult for me to find and reach these posts😆.. 

True gunjan dad will play vital role in this rishta... 

I am hoping for pari and yogi pair... 

One talkative other silent 

Normal nok jhoks and hate tashan love story..... 

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

How is Pari suitable for Yogi?  She is arrogant,  disrespectful,  irresponsible,  impatient and a liar as well.  Why would Yogi fall for her?  Banters and nok-jhoks can be there with Gunjan also, right? 

In Yogi and Gunjan's relationship,  there is equality.  I don't think that will be the case with Pari.  I don't see why we actually need a 2nd here.  Honestly,  I find her very irritating. 

Pari might fall for Yogi at some point may be.  But a love triangle will ruin the essence of the show.  

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hello everyone. New here. 

Just started watching the show and I am a bit confused about the main leads. Yogi going behind Gunjan and then as always Pari comes in between. Can you please make the things clear to me? Is this Pari also to play a vital role in Yogi's life? Going by your discussions, Pari also seems to be a lead. Could you please explain.

Roses4Moira thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Hello everyone. New here. 

Just started watching the show and I am a bit confused about the main leads. Yogi going behind Gunjan and then as always Pari comes in between. Can you please make the things clear to me? Is this Pari also to play a vital role in Yogi's life? Going by your discussions, Pari also seems to be a lead. Could you please explain.

Hi.. 

Both are female leads.... Just not sure who is end game here.. Yogi and gunjan or yogi and Pari.... 

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I see IIM as a beautiful bond between Yogi and Gunjan. A bond doesn’t need a language, spoken words. Their Khamoshi speaks unlimited emotions and their close ones understand them both wonderfully. What happens when the hearts of these 2 unite and translate into a marriage. How they come across daily situations or hurdles and tackle them their way possibly might b the crux of IIM.

Pari is a Doc and May b an important character in their lives in someway.

Edited by allizzwell - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Gaurirane366

Hi.. 

Both are female leads.... Just not sure who is end game here.. Yogi and gunjan or yogi and Pari.... 

Okay thanks for telling. I also had the same thought as their paths keep on crossing frequently. Looks like Pari will also have a pivotal role in Yogi's story. Waiting for the story to unfold further.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: allizzwell

I see IIM as a beautiful bond between Yogi and Gunjan. A bond doesn’t need a language, spoken words. Their Khamoshi speaks unlimited emotions and their close ones understand them both wonderfully. What happens when the hearts of these 2 unite and translate into a marriage. How they come across daily situations or hurdles and tackle them their way possibly might b the crux of IIM.

Pari is a Doc and May b an important character in their lives in someway.

I really liked your portrayal of the show and it's story. You described everything so beautifully. It would be nice if they show such a different kind of story. 

Hope they don't spoil the essence of the show with the usual stuff. The concept is different and it should remain different and beautiful.

Pari... Looks like she will definitely have some important role. The way her path keeps on crossing with Yogi... Looks like she will have some role to play. 

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Let just hope cv used all 3 characters to maximum... All three have potential.. 🤞🤞