Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

Let just hope cv used all 3 characters to maximum... All three have potential.. 🤞🤞

Absolutely and the other thing is that they better don't mess with the story. They should keep the storyline interesting. 

Also, I hope they don't butcher any of the three characters just to glorify the others.

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Absolutely and the other thing is that they better don't mess with the story. They should keep the storyline interesting. 

Also, I hope they don't butcher any of the three characters just to glorify the others.

True... 

Anyway can you give me short update about today's episode.. I missed it

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

I really liked your portrayal of the show and it's story. You described everything so beautifully. It would be nice if they show such a different kind of story. 

Hope they don't spoil the essence of the show with the usual stuff. The concept is different and it should remain different and beautiful.

Pari... Looks like she will definitely have some important role. The way her path keeps on crossing with Yogi... Looks like she will have some role to play. 

Thank u 🙂...very true...The concept is truly very inspiring and unique. Hope the flavour is retained till end.

P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

My theory is that they have kept Pari as a 2nd lead in case the audience isn't receptive of Gunjan. The cv's and channel understand the risk of having two leads that have speech impairment. So as a back up they have Pari. I've no idea how she's going to fit in this story though. Let's hope this love triangle makes sense. For now I can't see chemistry between either pairs and I'm not really impressed with the acting skills of the two actresses. I see more chemistry between the family members.  

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

True... 

Anyway can you give me short update about today's episode.. I missed it

Actually even I missed today's episode. My cousin's wedding is taking place and I am going to miss all the episodes this week.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PureDrivenSnow

My theory is that they have kept Pari as a 2nd lead in case the audience isn't receptive of Gunjan. The cv's and channel understand the risk of having two leads that have speech impairment. So as a back up they have Pari. I've no idea how she's going to fit in this story though. Let's hope this love triangle makes sense. For now I can't see chemistry between either pairs and I'm not really impressed with the acting skills of the two actresses. I see more chemistry between the family members.  

Quite possible. Many shows do that. They wait for the audience's response and then decide the final couple. If the audience loves the first couple which they show initially, then they continue with it. Else they change the lead couple. But, most of the time they do it by butchering the other lead character very badly so that the other character is glorified.

If they are thinking of deciding the final couple after seeing the audience's response, then they better do it nicely. The story should make sense. They should not just turn the other lead actress into the main lead without any rhyme or reason.

About the chemistry, well the show has just begun and I hope that as the episodes pass we may get to see a nice chemistry between the two.

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I like gungun more i dnt like pari much.

I actually expected the show to be over the top with 2 impaired characters bt find its very beautiful.

Bt if they paired pari and yogi they would probably have more storylines

Bt the same can be said for yogi and gunjan coz she stopped talking for whatever reason so future storyline can be of her getting back her voice and there being a dispute btw the pair.

P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

What happened to Rani the other day? I have a feeling it's something to do with her kid. Maybe it's not hers? Or...

Seriously, a full episode on Pari's nautanki ðŸ¤¢. Wth! They actually let the ill-mannered girl in their home - so we'll have to see more of her antics. I can't stand that girl and her OTT expressions. Not sure I want to religiously watch the show now.

Edited by PureDrivenSnow - 4 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PureDrivenSnow

What happened to Rani the other day? I have a feeling it's something to do with her kid. Maybe it's not hers? Or...

Seriously, a full episode on Pari's nautanki ðŸ¤¢. Wth! They actually let the ill-mannered girl in their home - so we'll have to see more of her antics. I can't stand that girl and her OTT expressions. Not sure I want to religiously watch the show now.

also feeling the same.

I am not enjoying the show its so annoying

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sandiab

also feeling the same.

I am not enjoying the show its so annoying

Off late the previous 3 episodes were more of filler episodes. Such a strong concept should not b wasted on characters like Pari. They better focus on Yogi..Gunjan and make it a finite series. It will b inspiring for the specially challenged.