Sufiyana Pyaar Mera

Sedated understanding

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings 29.7.19~ Sedated understanding

The episode is all about the much used formula of creating the element of misunderstanding in the plot. Kainat’s whole ploy was for Saltanat to turn up at the appropriate time  and find her beside Zaroon on the bridal bed meant for Saltanat and Zaroon. Kainat wants both Neelam and Saltanat  to speculate and wonder what might have happened between Kainat and Zaroon??

Misunderstanding, in correct judgement  is clearly based upon what is seen. Besides much to Kainat’s delight, this too is a well known fact that Zaroon came for her, and even after his rejecting her she still holds him close to her  heart. Saltanat knows this full well and so does her best friend Neelam. So now the ball is really in Kainat’s court. it's up to her how well ,how crudely. she makes use of this misunderstanding  as seen by Saltanat.

Rather mercilessly and cruelly, Kainat refers to her , much dream come true of having close proximity with Zaroon. Little does Kainat care about the truth, that in actual fact she slept not with the live Zaroon , but the dummy Zaroon. The man was knocked out of his wits with the kesar milk. But his sedated condition, is no disadvantage for Kainat, for she goes for creating doubt, clouding the spectators reason,  and ability to think straight. Look beyond the obvious!

Basically the scenario Kainat now presents before Saltanat is whether she will trust in what Zaroon tells her.. that he was asleep, quite unaware of what she was referring too. It all depends on Saltanat now, to believe her Zaroon.  But what Saltanat does realize now is , its not just Kainat’s virtue at stake, but also her husband Zaroon’s honour too!

Kainat knew finding her in bed with Zaroon is an issue that is likely to plague Saltanat! and who knows the misunderstanding may reside between Zaroon and Saltanat longer than expected?

The face-off,between Saltanat is volatile as expected. Whereas Kainat, fabricates moments to create further doubts and misconceptions. Saltanat  like the jealous wife slaps down Kainat  to give vent to her frustrations and her folly of yet again trusting Kainat!

One thing positive about the episode is that Saltanat now is hell bent to expose Kainat’s true face before the whole family. Saltanat , believes that this time Neelam will be a witness to finding Kainat deceptively prentending to be Saltanat on her bridal night.  Saltanat also is sure, that Zainab  will also confirm the catalogue of  Kainat’s crimes ,which should be sufficient to deface Kainat!.I wonder if Saltanat  will face disappointment when it comes to Zainab going against  Kainat?

Nailing Kainat will not be as easy as it seems.. Kainat threatens to take her life, before Saltanat defaces her. She mocks Saltanat.. she has lived the purpose of her life, of creating nearness with Zaroon before his real wife could reach him! Kainat leaves a used, tainted Zaroon , at Saltanat ‘s disposal. To have and hold him! that is if Saltanat can overcome  the  misunderstanding did anything really happen between him and Kainat  as she claims it?? Saltanat’s trust in her man will be needed more than ever before to overcome  this  nightmare of a wedding night..

Sabina/ Mamoon scene is a comic relief version of Kainat’s scene.. where another woman makes a highly misunderstood and misinterpreted! pass over another’s husband!

Neelam/ Zaroon scene is typical where Neelam contains, cools off  issues and holds fort for Saltanat.

Overall Kainat’s created misunderstanding has gradually numbed, Saltanat and possibly Zaroon’s good sense too. Neelam too is holding some doubts, about what exactly did Zaroon do on his nuptial night?? How much can he remember?

Will Kainat end her life? or is yet another misunderstanding she creates in Saltanat  so her  sister can give an unwise knee jerk reaction??   30.7.19 hamlet53

Thanks Lonelythots, Diamond for supporting my musings. Love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I see that the completion of marriage has pushed the story on to a disgusting, seen-before track. Obviously, nothing happened between Zaroon and Kainaat. The novelty would have been if something DID happen! IF Zaroon had not been so knocked out, would Kainaat actually have gone ahead with the 'relationship'? Would Sultanat have accepted a 'tainted' husband?

Kainaat and Sultanat are twins - is there anything more to the past? or is that part of the plot complete?

Do they have a story? Even if they don't, the show is doing reasonably well for Star Bharat. I guess as long as everybody working is getting paid, it will keep going.

Diamond988 thumbnail

Kai is definitely ill, sabina after all that she went through, wants to tell mamoon that kai is nuts it sorta shows that eventually kai's truth wud be out of course in bits n pieces ofcourse, 

sultanat seems like an idiot who still believes that kai wud jump off, 

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hello hammie, 

Slowly people are getting involved in knowing kainaat’s truth.. 

I really hope after all this crap, don’t want to hear zainab saying meri bachchi ko maaf kar do. Yes the deed may not have taken place, but Kainaat has admitted to such an act.. n I don’t think her perverted behaviour needs any sort of sympathy even from her mother! 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Irshita

helloo Irshita, long time no see... but waited for you to turn up.

I see that the completion of marriage has pushed the story on to a disgusting, seen-before track. Obviously, nothing happened between Zaroon and Kainaat. The novelty would have been if something DID happen! IF Zaroon had not been so knocked out, would Kainaat actually have gone ahead with the 'relationship'? Would Sultanat have accepted a 'tainted' husband?

Kainat's warped chal was to give the suggestion, that something did happen, ofcourse the dramatic irony is nothing happened.. now lets watch the results  of doubt and confusion..

Kainaat and Sultanat are twins - is there anything more to the past? or is that part of the plot complete?

that would be interesting to see if it happens.at least it would be more acceptable than what we are currently being shown.. one dreamer pitched against a jealous wife.

Do they have a story? Even if they don't, the show is doing reasonably well for Star Bharat. I guess as long as everybody working is getting paid, it will keep going.

i too think they are playing it by ear.. formula's are being tried.. the current one misunderstanding.. but we want cvs to cut beating about the bush and show exposure of kainat..especially now that saltanat has a good enough reason.. but then again how easy would this be.. Kainat and zainab are known to create hurdles.. i want to see Zaroon's reaction!

good to hear of your ideas,Irshita.. love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally  posted by Diamond 988

Kai is definitely ill, sabina after all that she went through, wants to tell mamoon that kai is nuts it sorta shows that eventually kai's truth wud be out of course in bits n pieces ofcourse, 

yes, well pointed out, Sabina too would vouch for Kainat's insanity.. only Kainat is capable of landing her in trouble, that she was her partner in crime

sultanat seems like an idiot who still believes that kai wud jump off, 

well.. lets see what happens at the end of Saltanat  chasing kainat!   if nothing else Iam  waiting for  some action! not in bedrooms! on the terrace!

thanks for sharing  your ideas. love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by  Lonelythots

Hello hammie,   helooo there mate!

Slowly people are getting involved in knowing kainaat’s truth.. 

yes.. it has to be gradual Kainat's odd turns are currently moving the show. 

I really hope after all this crap, don’t want to hear zainab saying meri bachchi ko maaf kar do. Yes the deed may not have taken place, but Kainaat has admitted to such an act.. n I don’t think her perverted behaviour needs any sort of sympathy even from her mother! 

well, if Zainab tries to be bogged down by her maternal instincts .. hope Rubina and Ghazala ,Zaroon, give her a tough time.. mind you we'll see if Zainab really wants her kainat the treatment she so badly needs..

good to read your views Lonelythots.. love hammie