MishBir OS : Beside You...Always!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hola Fam! đŸ¤— I am Toree. If anyone from twitter is  here then you would know me as I am super active there. Okay! Enough of my narcissism. (I blabber a lot so please pardon me đŸ˜’) Coming back to the topic the reason for me dropping by the forum is I have written a very crappy OS on MishBir. This is my very first OS and thus I am publishing it everywhere đŸ¤Ł I have posted this on twitter and wattpad and thought why should people on India Forums be devoid of the torture? So, I am here to inflict torture  on you all  I know it sucks but please joota chappal mat maarna  You can bang your head against the wall instead. Rotten tomatoes are most welcomed đŸ˜›

Enough of my rants. Here goes the OS... 

Meet you all at the bottom. (I churaofied this line from Mridz Di. Shollyyyy Diiiii. Maaf kar do pleaseeee đŸ˜­)

MishBir OS : Beside You….Always!

I dialed his number for the umpteenth time now. No response.  He has not been answering my calls and text messages since last night.  It’s almost evening now and he is still unreachable.

“What if….?”

“No No No! Mishti you need to stop overthinking”. Wiping the sweat beads on my forehead I composed myself.

“Madam we have reached”.  The auto rickshaw driver broke my chain of thoughts as I swiftly got down in a jiffy and ran towards the gate.

“Madam Fare”. He called back from behind.

“Oh! I am so sorry”. I handed him the money and ran straight towards the NGO.

“I hope he is here.” I was literally praying every moment trying hard to not let any negative thought cloud my mind right now.

There was a strange silence in the office room. Looking here and there I tried hard to spot him but he was nowhere to be seen.

“Didi… Is Abir here?”

“Yes, Mishti. Bhaiya is in the study upstairs.”

“Thank You”. I ran towards the stair case when suddenly…

“Mishti, bhaiya has strictly asked us not to disturb him right now.”

“I need to meet him right now Didi. It’s important.”  Without letting her answer further I proceeded towards the study.

Taking a deep breath I pushed the door lightly and it creaked open. I slowly peeped in and found the entire room in a mess. The wooden floor was scattered with photographs and paintings. Few toy cars and stuffed animals lay in one corner and the other corner comprised of broken vases. It was then I realized that the room was dark. The only source of light was the faded rays of sun entering through the window. And there he was!Kneeling down in a corner with his head bowed down and holding a picture in his hand. He was not even aware of any one else’s presence in the room. Closing the door behind I took slow strides towards him.  I knelt down in front of him and gently tapped his shoulder. His head shot up swiftly as he looked at me in surprise. My heartbroken into a million pieces at the sight before me. His eyes were bloodshot red and face was stained with tears. He looked into my eyes for a brief moment and then turned around to hide his tears from me. I took a seat beside him and gently entwined my fingers with him.

“Abir…are you ok?” I asked him softly.

“Why Mishti?  Why did maa do this?” His voice croaked.

His words drifted my mind to the sequence of events that took place last evening. It was Kuhu’s mehendi ceremony.Everything was going fine until Parul aunty dragged Abir and me in a corner and blurted out the entire truth. She told us everything. How Meenakshi aunty was against this alliance. How much she dislikes Kuhu and does not want Kunal to get married to any girl of his choice. How she had brought back Shwet and had framed me using those photographs. Abir’s face had turned pale at the revelation.He couldn’t believe his mother could stoop this low for her selfish purpose.The biggest blow was yet to come. Parul aunty revealed how she heard Meenakshi aunty telling Kunal that she is going to set the wedding hall on fire and put the entire blame on me. That hit Abir like a boomerang. He was dumbfounded.

“Ben baa is doing all this to keep Mishti away from you. She thinks Mishti is a bad influence on you and if she stays in your life then our family will be divided. Ben baa wants to separate you both forever.”

That was it. Abir’s face turned from shock to furious to hurt in a split second. It looked as if the floor was swept off his feet. Taking back few steps he hit the pillar behind. I reached my hands out for him but he raised his palm asking me to stop right there. Unable to process the harsh truth he ran downstairs and left the house hurriedly. I followed him but before I could stop him he had left.

A strong gush of wind made the windows flap against each other bringing me out of my reverie. Turning towards my left I found Abir staring at the photograph intently. It was a picture of a young Meenakshi aunty sitting beside a man who was carrying a little baby in his arms. I recognized the baby to be Abir. He still had uncanny resemblances with his childhood.

“Baba?” I asked him.

“Hmm…” He replied with tears streaming down his face.

“You know Mishti, I always felt that there must be a very strong reason why Baba had abandoned us. Sometimes I tried to think from Maa’s perspective and reason with her. My heart says Maa is not the only one at fault. May be Baba was equally wrong. You know she never told me the actual reason of their separation. Nanu says she does not want me to disrespect my father. She has always favoured Nanko over me. Not that I complain. I have nurtured Nanko like my baby since childhood. He is my life. Infact he is the most loved member of our house. No wonder maa loves him so much. Even more than me…..”

The last few words were merely a whisper and I could feel his voice choking every moment.

“Mishti if maa really loved me then she would have understood me. She would have thought about my happiness. But she never did that. Moreover Nanko! That Nanko whom I have loved more than my life.How could he do this to me? And why did he do this to me? Why???”

Unable to hold back anymore he broke into tears. That moment it felt like a thousand knives had stabbed my heart all at once. I could not see this. No! An unshed tear slowly leaked the corner of my eye as I quickly wiped it off.

I gently cupped his face and made him face me. Those chocolate brown orbs which made me drown in them were now brimming with precious pearl drops. A small drop slowly made its way down his left eye. I leaned in softly and pecked his eye tracing down to his cheek kissing the drop away. He closed his eyes feeling the moment. I had lost track of time. The world around me did not exist. Staring at his gorgeous face for a few moments my lips involuntarily moved towards his right eye tracing all the way to his cheeks. He still had his eyes closed. Losing myself in the rush of emotionsI gently pecked his forehead and let my lips linger there for few moments. As I slowly pulled back he opened his eyes and we shared an intense eyelock. The eyes which always brimmed with passion were now empty and devoid of emotions.He slowly leaned in towards me. I closed my eyes in anticipation but to my surprise he kept his head on my lap. This man never fails to make me be in awe of him. Our eyes met again and we lost each other in the moment again. I gently ran my fingers through his silky smooth hair in an attempt to calm him down and soothe his restless soul. In response he intertwined our palms together and held it close to his chest. My fingers continued its magic as he slowly shut his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

The sight right now in front of me was no less than tranquility. His beautiful face glowed in the soft moonlight spreading an aura of divinity around him. My lips curved into a smile looking at the child like man sleeping on my lap. He looked so innocent right now. So pure. I felt a sudden urge to protect him from the evil eyes of the world and keep him secured in my safe heaven. My eyes wandered to the cellphone lying on the floor and I slowly tip toed to grab it. Ofcourse! I was extremely cautious to not wake him up. I could not afford to ruin this magnificent moment.  Catching hold of the phone I opened the camera and placed it at an angle above my head and quickly captured the moment.I am going to cherish it forever. I looked down and found him in deep slumber.Slowly leaning back I adjusted myself near the wall and closed my eyes before running my fingers through his curls for one last time and gently whispering…

“I am there Abir…beside you…always”.

Phew! Done! đŸ˜ƒ Please do leave your comments below. I would be eagerly waiting for your feedback. Criticisms are most welcomed. Please do lemme know what you think about this OS.

Signing off.

Regards,

Toree đŸ˜Š

Originally posted by ImpetuousSoul

Hola Fam! đŸ¤— I am Toree. If anyone from twitter is  here then you would know me as I am super active there. Okay! Enough of my narcissism. (I blabber a lot so please pardon me đŸ˜’) Coming back to the topic the reason for me dropping by the forum is I have written a very crappy OS on MishBir. This is my very first OS and thus I am publishing it everywhere đŸ¤Ł I have posted this on twitter and wattpad and thought why should people on India Forums be devoid of the torture? So, I am here to inflict torture  on you all  I know it sucks but please joota chappal mat maarna  You can bang your head against the wall instead. Rotten tomatoes are most welcomed đŸ˜›

Meet you all at the bottom. (I churaofied this line from Mridz Di. Shollyyyy Diiiii. Maaf kar do pleaseeee đŸ˜­)

I dialed his number for the umpteenth time now. No response.  He has not been answering my calls and text messages since last night.  It’s almost evening now and he is still unreachable.

“What if….?”

“No No No! Mishti you need to stop overthinking”. Wiping the sweat beads on my forehead I composed myself.

“Madam we have reached”.  The auto rickshaw driver broke my chain of thoughts as I swiftly got down in a jiffy and ran towards the gate.

“I hope he is here.” I was literally praying every moment trying hard to not let any negative thought cloud my mind right now.

There was a strange silence in the office room. Looking here and there I tried hard to spot him but he was nowhere to be seen.

“Didi… Is Abir here?”

“I need to meet him right now Didi. It’s important.”  Without letting her answer further I proceeded towards the study.

Taking a deep breath I pushed the door lightly and it creaked open. I slowly peeped in and found the entire room in a mess. The wooden floor was scattered with photographs and paintings. Few toy cars and stuffed animals lay in one corner and the other corner comprised of broken vases. It was then I realized that the room was dark. The only source of light was the faded rays of sun entering through the window. And there he was!Kneeling down in a corner with his head bowed down and holding a picture in his hand. He was not even aware of any one else’s presence in the room. Closing the door behind I took slow strides towards him.  I knelt down in front of him and gently tapped his shoulder. His head shot up swiftly as he looked at me in surprise. My heartbroken into a million pieces at the sight before me. His eyes were bloodshot red and face was stained with tears. He looked into my eyes for a brief moment and then turned around to hide his tears from me. I took a seat beside him and gently entwined my fingers with him.

His words drifted my mind to the sequence of events that took place last evening. It was Kuhu’s mehendi ceremony.Everything was going fine until Parul aunty dragged Abir and me in a corner and blurted out the entire truth. She told us everything. How Meenakshi aunty was against this alliance. How much she dislikes Kuhu and does not want Kunal to get married to any girl of his choice. How she had brought back Shwet and had framed me using those photographs. Abir’s face had turned pale at the revelation.He couldn’t believe his mother could stoop this low for her selfish purpose.The biggest blow was yet to come. Parul aunty revealed how she heard Meenakshi aunty telling Kunal that she is going to set the wedding hall on fire and put the entire blame on me. That hit Abir like a boomerang. He was dumbfounded.

“Ben baa is doing all this to keep Mishti away from you. She thinks Mishti is a bad influence on you and if she stays in your life then our family will be divided. Ben baa wants to separate you both forever.”

That was it. Abir’s face turned from shock to furious to hurt in a split second. It looked as if the floor was swept off his feet. Taking back few steps he hit the pillar behind. I reached my hands out for him but he raised his palm asking me to stop right there. Unable to process the harsh truth he ran downstairs and left the house hurriedly. I followed him but before I could stop him he had left.

A strong gush of wind made the windows flap against each other bringing me out of my reverie. Turning towards my left I found Abir staring at the photograph intently. It was a picture of a young Meenakshi aunty sitting beside a man who was carrying a little baby in his arms. I recognized the baby to be Abir. He still had uncanny resemblances with his childhood.

“Baba?” I asked him.

“You know Mishti, I always felt that there must be a very strong reason why Baba had abandoned us. Sometimes I tried to think from Maa’s perspective and reason with her. My heart says Maa is not the only one at fault. May be Baba was equally wrong. You know she never told me the actual reason of their separation. Nanu says she does not want me to disrespect my father. She has always favoured Nanko over me. Not that I complain. I have nurtured Nanko like my baby since childhood. He is my life. Infact he is the most loved member of our house. No wonder maa loves him so much. Even more than me…..”

The last few words were merely a whisper and I could feel his voice choking every moment.

“Mishti if maa really loved me then she would have understood me. She would have thought about my happiness. But she never did that. Moreover Nanko! That Nanko whom I have loved more than my life.How could he do this to me? And why did he do this to me? Why???”

Unable to hold back anymore he broke into tears. That moment it felt like a thousand knives had stabbed my heart all at once. I could not see this. No! An unshed tear slowly leaked the corner of my eye as I quickly wiped it off.

I gently cupped his face and made him face me. Those chocolate brown orbs which made me drown in them were now brimming with precious pearl drops. A small drop slowly made its way down his left eye. I leaned in softly and pecked his eye tracing down to his cheek kissing the drop away. He closed his eyes feeling the moment. I had lost track of time. The world around me did not exist. Staring at his gorgeous face for a few moments my lips involuntarily moved towards his right eye tracing all the way to his cheeks. He still had his eyes closed. Losing myself in the rush of emotionsI gently pecked his forehead and let my lips linger there for few moments. As I slowly pulled back he opened his eyes and we shared an intense eyelock. The eyes which always brimmed with passion were now empty and devoid of emotions.He slowly leaned in towards me. I closed my eyes in anticipation but to my surprise he kept his head on my lap. This man never fails to make me be in awe of him. Our eyes met again and we lost each other in the moment again. I gently ran my fingers through his silky smooth hair in an attempt to calm him down and soothe his restless soul. In response he intertwined our palms together and held it close to his chest. My fingers continued its magic as he slowly shut his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

The sight right now in front of me was no less than tranquility. His beautiful face glowed in the soft moonlight spreading an aura of divinity around him. My lips curved into a smile looking at the child like man sleeping on my lap. He looked so innocent right now. So pure. I felt a sudden urge to protect him from the evil eyes of the world and keep him secured in my safe heaven. My eyes wandered to the cellphone lying on the floor and I slowly tip toed to grab it. Ofcourse! I was extremely cautious to not wake him up. I could not afford to ruin this magnificent moment.  Catching hold of the phone I opened the camera and placed it at an angle above my head and quickly captured the moment.I am going to cherish it forever. I looked down and found him in deep slumber.Slowly leaning back I adjusted myself near the wall and closed my eyes before running my fingers through his curls for one last time and gently whispering…

Phew! Done! đŸ˜ƒ Please do leave your comments below. I would be eagerly waiting for your feedback. Criticisms are most welcomed. Please do lemme know what you think about this OS.

Signing off.

Regards,

Toree đŸ˜Š

Hey Toree! This is a beautifully written piece! How wonderful was it to read an OS from Mishti's point of view...and loved the way she was able to calm Abir down when he was sad. In the show we have seen scenes of Abir pacifying Mishti when she was sad/angry. I hope the story that you have written here actually happens in the show. I do want to see Mishti calming Abir down. Loved this! Please write more. :)

Wow, what a masterpiece 

I really want this scene To happen in show 

Mishti's calming abir

You written the whole situation so beautifully 

Loved it totally

Do write more os, we all will love to read it đŸ¤—

Originally posted by ImpetuousSoul

“What if….?”

“Didi… Is Abir here?”

“Baba?” I asked him.

Signing off.

Regards,

Toree đŸ˜Š

Hi Toree!!!

iske liye chappal kon maarega re!! thanks for writing this. Beautiful OS where Mishti is one to calm Abir . I imagine it to happen the same on the show

U sure its ur 1st os? Coz it didnt felt like an amateur writing to me at all...it was sooo beautiful!!!! 😍😍 i was literally lost 😅

Pls do write moreee ❤