Jabariya Jodi postponed by 1 week(Page 2)

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by hantel

I think they have made a plan to show the world Mantal is a sleeper hit, uske liye kam se kam 3 hafte lagenge.. Sat-Sun aur Mondays ko 20% inflated figures dete jao kam ban jayega.

Yea probably.  Still, poor Sid.  Whatever chance his movie had just went down the drain I think. As a fan I’m totally 😭

5 Likes this

why the hell are they trying to prove that flop movie judgemental is a hit? The writing is on the wall. It has flopped and ruining other movie to save an already flop movie is a pathetic decision. What's wrong with Ekta? Poor Sid smiley18

3 Likes this

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

Yea probably.  Still, poor Sid.  Whatever chance his movie had just went down the drain I think. As a fan I’m totally 😭

True...she literally sacrificed Jabariya Jodi to save that stupid kangana movie smiley21

2 Likes this

Originally posted by shaazi

why the hell are they trying to prove that flop movie judgemental is a hit? The writing is on the wall. It has flopped and ruining other movie to save an already flop movie is a pathetic decision. What's wrong with Ekta? Poor Sid smiley18

Prasoon se pucho.

1 Likes this

Originally posted by shaazi

True...she literally sacrificed Jabariya Jodi to save that stupid kangana movie smiley21

Is she saving Kangana or is she saving face because she started the whole clash fight initially as a producer?  And even claimed that it was all her decision.  

0 Likes this

I’m lost. Who’s that and what’s his connection here?  

0 Likes this

Jabariya Jodi was all set to hit the screens this week on August 2, 2019. However, the film has now been postponed by a week and will release on February 9, 2019. 

smiley5

1 Likes this

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

I’m lost. Who’s that and what’s his connection here?  

You did not read Thunderlight's  thread. 😮

Here you go. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5091719

0 Likes this

Parineeti Chopra Sidharth Malhotra Jabariya Jodi