Posted: 4 years ago
  • Drama: Go Go Squid!
  • Episodes: 41
  • Aired: Jul 9, 2019 - Jul 31, 2019
  • Aired On: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
  • Network: Dragon TV, ZJTV, iQiyi, iQiyi
  • Duration: 45 min.

Plot:

A cute romance between an adorable singer who develops a crush on a guy that she is too scared to approach, he is a genius in the field of computer engineering and a legend in the world of professional gaming.
It is late evening when Han Shang Yan walks into an internet cafe. While helping her cousin watch the shop, Tong Nian catches a glimpse of Han Shang Yan and immediately falls for him. She is usually brave, outgoing and has tens of thousands of followers from singing covers online, but she fumbles whenever she encounters him. 
She is used to interviews, but can't even utter a word when speaking to him. He is cold, hard to reach and not the type of guy to be interested in girls, but Tong Nian's unique personality and her persistent ways to get close to him begin to catch his attention.
(Source: ChineseDrama.info)

-- Adapted from the novel “Stewed Squid with Honey” by Mo Bao Fei Bao. Add Synopsis In Spanish

Credits : MyDramaList 

I binged 10 episodes..Its really good..Nothing extraordinary..Just a cute love story..I actually love the hero character Han Shang Yan and Yang Zi is as usual adorable!!! 

I will check it out then after  LMIYD

I also binge watched it last weekend over the days off I had... It's alright ... leads cliched .. storyline cliched .. only thing I appreciated was the backdrop of computer engineering/software/hacking/competition .. that was fun to watch and learn!

Tons of of FFing... Dropped it on Ep 19 ... same happened with Love020 .. Modern chinese dramas don't hold my interest beyond Ep 19 .. 🤣

Originally posted by 4thPrincoholic

I also binge watched it last weekend over the days off I had... It's alright ... leads cliched .. storyline cliched .. only thing I appreciated was the backdrop of computer engineering/software/hacking/competition .. that was fun to watch and learn!

Tons of of FFing... Dropped it on Ep 19 ... same happened with Love020 .. Modern chinese dramas don't hold my interest beyond Ep 19 .. 🤣

Oh..I am loving the leads chemistry..Yes..Its cliche'..But I love such characters..Tsundere heroes!!! Even Yang Yang's new drama The King's Avatar is about computers and games..😆

Finished 26 episodes..I am totally loving the leads chemistry here.. Usually hero's mom are against the leads love..Here tho its heroine's mom..😆 Poor Han Shang Yan!!!

But now they showing more of Tong Nian's friend's love story..I like Ya Ya..But not her love story..😵 So I skip their scenes..I want more of Han Shang Yan and Tong Nian..Don't care about others!!!