Puja Banerjee’s entry

Posted: 4 years ago

Looks like Puja Banerjee will make her entry this week. Debina posted in her insta. She is wearing a black and beige lehenga and is still wearing her shades and dancing. Looks like she is still blind and preparations are ongoing for the wedding. Puja’s character may help her regain her vision.

uff when adya will clear their misunderstanding?😭

when they will get to know sabrina & catrina's truth?

want to see adya romance & fighting with evil together

Originally posted by cuteariya

uff when adya will clear their misunderstanding?😭

when they will get to know sabrina & catrina's truth?

want to see adya romance & fighting with evil together

Catrina might get exposed soon but Sabrina I doubt! Donno y but I am anticipating a bride swap here 🤣 Aliya might take Catrina's place in the mandap after she is convinced she is meant to defeat vishkanya. Now that Puja is entering I am guessing she has a meaty role which means Catrina's exit and heaven knows what is happening with Vishera. His track has been sidelined.

ACP Shekhar also disappeared. The makers have trapped Vishera in a house by obsessive lover which is stupid showing he can’t escape when nothing seems dangerous for him🤔 Its just to concentrate only on Caterina track and I just hope she disappears for a while after this wedding track ya of course me also hoping for bride swap Aliya getting married to Aditya. Just want something different so bored of this repetitive scenes of Sabrina- Catrina fight.

Originally posted by BeyondHorizon

Catrina might get exposed soon but Sabrina I doubt! Donno y but I am anticipating a bride swap here 🤣 Aliya might take Catrina's place in the mandap after she is convinced she is meant to defeat vishkanya. Now that Puja is entering I am guessing she has a meaty role which means Catrina's exit and heaven knows what is happening with Vishera. His track has been sidelined.

oh god i don't want the same bride swap track once again

i want both adya to clear their misunderstanding before the wedding

i really really wish that makers won't bringsome weird & ilogic character in the show

abt vishera poor guy is in trap with his psycho admire🤣

oh god i don't want the same bride swap track once again

i want both adya to clear their misunderstanding before the wedding

i really really wish that makers won't bringsome weird & ilogic character in the show

abt vishera poor guy is in trap with his psycho admire🤣

I made that bride swap suggestion looking at the TV trends coz Aliya is in no mood to hear Aditya out. They already brought an illogical character na? Makdina  what kinda name is that? 

Edited by BeyondHorizon - 4 years ago

Originally posted by sangu40

ACP Shekhar also disappeared. The makers have trapped Vishera in a house by obsessive lover which is stupid showing he can’t escape when nothing seems dangerous for him🤔 Its just to concentrate only on Caterina track and I just hope she disappears for a while after this wedding track ya of course me also hoping for bride swap Aliya getting married to Aditya. Just want something different so bored of this repetitive scenes of Sabrina- Catrina fight.

That's the problem with TV soaps. They don't utilize the characters well. Shekhar and Vishera were more than enough to proceed with the story. But they brought Catrina and now Makdina. Not sure if Makdina is a guest appearance or she has a full fledged role. Next if they bring in a makkhi, will she be Makkhina?  Let them bring new characters, that's fine! But not paying attention to the ones that are already there makes no sense. In the beginning of the show, the 4 main characters were Sabria, Aliya, Aditya and Vishera and Vishera has already been sidelined.

Originally posted by BeyondHorizon

I made that bride swap suggestion looking at the TV trends coz Aliya is in no mood to hear Aditya out. They already brought an illogical character na? Makdina  what kinda name is that? 

yes till now it was logic but makdina it’s so weird don’t like it👎🏼

Hopefully we won’t see anymore stupid weird track again

For god sake Aliya need to hear out Aditya rather then making herself stupid

Hopefully adya will clear their misunderstanding before marriage coz I don’t want another bride swap track

In fact if adya get married before they clear their misunderstanding it will create more misunderstanding between them

Cat se Catrina, Makhdi se Makdina, no trust on makers they can bring Makkhi as Makkhina. Even Aghori baba  is there dont know y they want bring wierd name characters rather using old ones. Hope this track ends this week only.

Edited by sangu40 - 4 years ago

yes till now it was logic but makdina it’s so weird don’t like it👎🏼

Hopefully we won’t see anymore stupid weird track again

For god sake Aliya need to hear out Aditya rather then making herself stupid

Hopefully adya will clear their misunderstanding before marriage coz I don’t want another bride swap track

In fact if adya get married before they clear their misunderstanding it will create more misunderstanding between them

If the misunderstanding is cleared so soon, then how will the makers find an excuse to drag the show? 🤣