The Tinkling Bangles // Hanita Drabble

Posted: 4 years ago

This is a very tiny story based just after a Hanita confession. But I've wanted to write about it for a long time. So here it is!

THE TINKLING BANGLES

"Babes, tune chudiyaan nahi pehni aaj?"
"Are nahi woh subah kuch kaam karte karte bohot chudiyaan tut gayi, toh jo bachi thi woh nikal ke rakh di. Soch rahi thi kal market jaungi tabhi nayi chudiyaan lekar aau."
"Achha, main bhi aati hu phir tere saath kal. Mujhe bhi kuch cheezein kharidni thi market se. Anyways, mujhe college ke liye bohot late ho raha hai, main nikalti hu. Bye! Bye, Hanuman uncle!"
"Bye! Chhori, aaram se jara, teri mother ki chudiyon ke saath apni haddiyan mat tudwa."

Hanuman and Babita both laughed as they waved their daughter goodbye. Their daughter. Even thinking that made him feel warm inside.

Then Babita turned to face him with a shy and teasing smile.

"Waise... Ghar me kuch chudiyaan hai jo itne din toh meri nahi thi, lekin ab mere naam ki hai. Ab bas woh jinke paas hai unhone mujhe dene ki der hai."

"Matlab ke?"

He had understood what she meant, of course he had. There had been so many occasions when he had noticed those bangles in his cupboard and wondered if he would ever get to see them on their rightful owner's wrists. Still, he asked her what she meant, to indulge her, to distract her as he went to fetch them.

"Matlab, aap ko woh chudiyon wale Sartaj ji yaad hai? Unhone kuch chudiya di thi aapko."

Babita moved closer to straighten the collar of his uniform, and continued.

"Ab tak toh woh aapki thi, lekin abhi toh unpe mera haq banta hai na?"

Hanuman caught her hand as it started to move away from him.

"Jee, uss Sartaj ne jis minute woh chudiyaan mhare haath me thama di thi, ussi minute se aapki thi."

He placed the bangles in Babita's hand, and watched with a smile as she put them on.

"Babes, new bangles? Yaar, hum dono kal market jaane wale the na. Tu akeli aaj kyu chali gayi?"
"Nahi, ye toh meri hi purani chudiyaan hai. Bas aaj mil gayi."

aww........

such a sweet piece...❀️

thanx for sharing with us .

Aww! I would love it if Babita were bold enough to say this.

I liked how you had HS put the bangles in her in hand instead of putting them on for her. Nice touch!

I love how you capture the essence of the show perfectly in your writing. 

Thank you, dear for making our weekends a bit more bearable without PB episodes. πŸ€—

❀️❀️❀️!!! you are literally  you are making me greedy πŸ˜³. How can you write so good and how can you describe each and everything with so much details?? Its mindblowing πŸ€—.  After reading your story I am  just blushing now β˜ΊοΈ.I cant wait to read your next story.πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by kriya_12

aww........

such a sweet piece...❀️

thanx for sharing with us .

Thank you! β€οΈ

Originally posted by inlieu

Aww! I would love it if Babita were bold enough to say this.

I liked how you had HS put the bangles in her in hand instead of putting them on for her. Nice touch!

I love how you capture the essence of the show perfectly in your writing. 

Thank you, dear for making our weekends a bit more bearable without PB episodes. πŸ€—

Thank you so much for the appreciation! β€οΈ

Yeah, I felt like HS putting the bangles on for her would be too typical ITV πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Needblessings

❀️❀️❀️!!! you are literally  you are making me greedy πŸ˜³. How can you write so good and how can you describe each and everything with so much details?? Its mindblowing πŸ€—.  After reading your story I am  just blushing now β˜ΊοΈ.I cant wait to read your next story.πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you sooo much!! β€οΈπŸ€—

Superr story..πŸ‘.. wish to see this in the show πŸ˜‰

Haaaayeeee

Sooo mooshy

Originally posted by Absoluv

Superr story..πŸ‘.. wish to see this in the show πŸ˜‰

Thank you! β€οΈ