कसौटी ज़िन्दगी के ২ LIVE UPDATE/Episode Discussions 29 Jul 2019 - Page 24

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by _charu_

Ek baat batao..pre ki loyalty ki itna confident kyun? She cud have gone with anurag with her consent too.. 

Would make for an interesting story for Pre to do a 180 team with Anu, NiviPam and take Bajaj on.

Originally posted by _charu_

Ek baat batao..pre ki loyalty ki itna confident kyun? She cud have gone with anurag with her consent too.. 

loyalty  is not about physical relationship yr its about  wo usse chhodgi nahi

Originally posted by MERARAI

Would make for an interesting story for Pre to do a 180 team with Anu, NiviPam and take Bajaj on.

Only if cvs use their illogical brain 😑😐

Anurag and prerna were not legally married, he has no legal rights over prernas baby. Its her decision who the child calls father. Even if he goes to court, the laws will favor prerna only.

Originally posted by rhondasa

Anurag and prerna were not legally married, he has no legal rights over prernas baby. Its her decision who the child calls father. Even if he goes to court, the laws will favor prerna only.

prerna will tell baby is anurags and anurag is my first husband

Woah! Please have a heart and brain. How easily you said that. I am a women... and  I know that feeling of telling about to someone is special.. please dont degrade women by saying that.. 

jayda  court court mat karo  anurag do min prerna ko gold digger prove karke bacche ki cusdody le lega😆

well aisa anurag  karega nahi  ya phir pre khud prem de degi usse😆

Originally posted by moniloveanupre

jayda  court court mat karo  anurag do min prerna ko gold digger prove karke bacche ki cusdody le lega😆

well aisa anurag  karega nahi  ya phir pre khud prem de degi usse😆

court ki jalliyan udaaya hai prerna ne

I still can't get over Nivi-Pam hot romance bed scene🤣🤣..and Mr.Bajaj making direct entry in bedroom 🤣..it's so cringe worthy

Is that really some 5 star hotel with presendential suite🤣