~~ ViRima Discussion Thread ~~ - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by TC_FA

He was always like this. Ek number ka mufat. I like him from Begusarai days

same here i am his fan since bagusarai day.. he is a gem of a person.. very friendly and sweet he is definitely heart broken

Ufff their chemistry and dance was so good. Normally I don't like ott drama on dance shows but it was quite fun watching their arguments lool. 

Vishal would be amazing in BiggBoss. The makers need to sign him up haha. 

Originally posted by Fats_06

Ufff their chemistry and dance was so good. Normally I don't like ott drama on dance shows but it was quite fun watching their arguments lool. 

Vishal would be amazing in BiggBoss. The makers need to sign him up haha. 

Yup I want both of them in Bigg boss😆

They literally set the stage on fire..loved it ❤❤

After the performance when the judges were like "chaal jootha" 😂😂 tbh i couldn't agree more😅 

Edited by Fats_06 - 4 years ago

Yup I want both of them in Bigg boss😆

One would be good but both would be a bonus. I would watch the show for them haha. 

For now I will enjoy their dance and drama on NB. 

Originally posted by Ms.akabane

They literally set the stage on fire..loved it ❤❤

After the performance when the judges were like "chaal jootha" 😂😂 tbh i couldn't agree more😅 

Judges so want them to be together😳

Just love their performance. Mujhe laga tha bas drama couple hai but they can dance as well and their chemistry❤️ I am watching their performance in repeated. I also found their fights really entertaining😆 don't know kya hua tha dono ke beech, ya fir yeh sab bas show ke liye drama hai. Jho bhi hai, I am loving it🤣 I wish they stay for longer

Originally posted by HeartBeat321

Just love their performance. Mujhe laga tha bas drama couple hai but they can dance as well and their chemistry❤️ I am watching their performance in repeated. I also found their fights really entertaining😆 don't know kya hua tha dono ke beech, ya fir yeh sab bas show ke liye drama hai. Jho bhi hai, I am loving it🤣 I wish they stay for longer

Maine bhi 2-3 baar performance dekh liya unka😳

Maine bhi 2-3 baar performance dekh liya unka😳

hai na their chemistry is fire, they stood out for me among all. They had best performance hands dowm. Sanam is fav choreographer 👏

But heard that they are already eliminated because of their behavior, Yeh tho unko show me lane se pahle sochna chahiye tha na . They all knew about it and using it for drama quota tho abhi kya problem hue?😕