Nick is Priyanka's 💓💓(Page 6)

[Content Removed]
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by Gauahargeous_N

There’s nothing that intimate here but if people have a problem with their pics don’t follow them on social media or click on their topics. Simple. I feel bad for poor trolls that get pressed. 

Ps. You’ll probably be waiting for forever. Hope you find something better to do. Waiting for someone’s relationship to fail is just pathetic 

Oh poor youπŸ™ƒ Your heart is gonna break when this fake relationship will end. PC is smart though so I am not expecting them to break up any time sooner but they can't live this lie forever. I am not a hater and I don't mind her most of the times ( like I don't care about her smoking or talking about her asthma or any other political stuff) The only thing that irks me is the how annoyingly fake and embarrassing she can be. 

And btw I am not hoping for their relationship to fail I am just not gullible enough to fall for this PR made couple. They both needed the publicity. Look at how Nick's dead career is kinda getting back on track and our dear PC can stay in America for as long as she wants without needing work Visa and mingle with influential Hollywood peeps. 

Edited by ninny - 11 months ago
1 Likes this

Originally posted by ninny

Oh poor youπŸ™ƒ Your heart is gonna break when this fake relationship will end. PC is smart though so I am not expecting them to break up any time sooner but they can't live this lie forever. I am not a hater and I don't mind her most of the times ( like I don't care about her smoking or talking about her asthma or any other political stuff) The only thing that irks me is the how annoyingly fake and embarrassing she can be. 

And btw I am not hoping for their relationship to fail I am just not gullible enough to fall for this PR made couple. They both needed the publicity. Look at how Nick's dead career is kinda getting back on track and our dear PC can stay in America for as long as she wants without needing work Visa and mingle with influential Hollywood peeps. 

LOL clearly you know their relationship better than they do. Good luck with that! 

0 Likes this

While it is absolutely probable that they may have gotten married for reasons other than love, work visa doesn't make much sense to me. 

PC can easily get a GC through EB-5 , right? Or have the rules changed in recent times?

1 Likes this

Originally posted by lunza

While it is absolutely probable that they may have gotten married for reasons other than love, work visa doesn't make much sense to me. 

PC can easily get a GC through EB-5 , right? Or have the rules changed in recent times?

No they haven't made any changes to that yet. Also, lot of rich NRIs would be happy to marry someone famous like PC smiley36

Edited by Bigbang_SHINee - 11 months ago
1 Likes this

Originally posted by Gauahargeous_N

LOL clearly you know their relationship better than they do. Good luck with that! 

No I know their relationship better that you doπŸ˜‰

0 Likes this

Originally posted by lunza

Shhh don’t talk logic here, let them make up conspiracy theories. Priyanka is producing films and tv in the US and can easily stay there doing that just like her producer friend Mubina is and has been doing for a decade but pretending like she needed to marry Nick for a visa is more fun apparently. People were talking shit when they were dating, now when they’re married and will continue even after they have kids, nothing new. 

2 Likes this

Originally posted by ninny

No I know their relationship better that you doπŸ˜‰

That’s hilarious 

Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 11 months ago
0 Likes this

Priyanka Chopra Nick Jonas