Posted: 4 years ago

While it is absolutely probable that they may have gotten married for reasons other than love, work visa doesn't make much sense to me. 

PC can easily get a GC through EB-5 , right? Or have the rules changed in recent times?

Originally posted by lunza

While it is absolutely probable that they may have gotten married for reasons other than love, work visa doesn't make much sense to me. 

PC can easily get a GC through EB-5 , right? Or have the rules changed in recent times?

No they haven't made any changes to that yet. Also, lot of rich NRIs would be happy to marry someone famous like PC πŸ˜†. 

Edited by Bigbang_SHINee - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Gauahargeous_N

LOL clearly you know their relationship better than they do. Good luck with that! 

No I know their relationship better that you doπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by lunza

Shhh don’t talk logic here, let them make up conspiracy theories. Priyanka is producing films and tv in the US and can easily stay there doing that just like her producer friend Mubina is and has been doing for a decade but pretending like she needed to marry Nick for a visa is more fun apparently. People were talking shit when they were dating, now when they’re married and will continue even after they have kids, nothing new. 

Originally posted by ninny

No I know their relationship better that you doπŸ˜‰

That’s hilarious 

Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 4 years ago