Users

Frequent Posters

Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago
Originally posted by: lwrimaforever

https://twitter.com/PChopraStyle/status/1152805889541173249?s=09

Originally posted by: awesomegurti

Out of the brightest shining stars in our tinsel town Priyanka Chopra is the one who has our eyes drooling after her every single day. Watching her every move, every stance and that too in every corner of the world had become routine for us. While she never fails to amaze us, this time too she has something supremely shocking.

As we all know that the 37 year old actress is an avid social media user and has one of the largest fan following on the photo sharing app Instagram. She takes over the Insta world with her charm and sass and you wouldn't believe the amount she takes to do the same. She charges a bomb for every promotion she does on Insta and well, we can't even begin to imagine what the figure is. 

As per the reports of Instagram Rich List shared by HopperHQ, Priyanka who has 43.3 million followers, is paid $2,71,000 which in Indian rupees is Rs 1,86,97,238.50 approx (Rs 1.87 crore). Ground shifted from beneath our feet when we heard that. Aren't you amazed?

Priyanka is the only B-town actress whose name has appeared in the Instagram Rich List 2019. Apart from Priyanka, there's no one from Btown. Although we have cricketer Virat Kohli in the list and he too makes a whopping $1,96,000 per post. 

On work front Priyanka was last seen in Isn't it Romantic. She will next be seen in Shonali Bose's The Sky is Pink opposite Farhan Akhtar. The movie also stars Zaira Wasim. 

Cha Ching! $$$

anushacrazy4GC thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Oh thank god!! He is not her kidney ๐Ÿ˜†

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: piya2025

Why does Nick look like he hasn't taken a shower & smelling ..๐Ÿ™ƒ

He was shooting a music video so probably was sweating.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0Z-uxLFJyN/?igshid=d599xj557ovk

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0Z-k3klZCX/?igshid=1i3wv5s48z2uf

Priyanka came to visit Nick after her Vogue India cover shoot.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0ZcamugFKW/?igshid=19wofjrwc0u20

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0aiWbylele/?igshid=eyjdn4bkgi99

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Loved that second pic. 

First is meh.

GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Why does her bikini have a gloves on? And her nose looks so bad๐Ÿคฎ

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Then people think why everyone trolls poor PC. Most intimate moments of their married lives happen in front of HD cameras๐Ÿ™„. I am waiting for the day when this fake relationship will be exposed. 

BollyPC thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninny

Then people think why everyone trolls poor PC. Most intimate moments of their married lives happen in front of HD cameras๐Ÿ™„. I am waiting for the day when this fake relationship will be exposed. 

Thereโ€™s nothing that intimate here but if people have a problem with their pics donโ€™t follow them on social media or click on their topics. Simple. I feel bad for poor trolls that get pressed. 

Ps. Youโ€™ll probably be waiting for forever. Hope you find something better to do. Waiting for someoneโ€™s relationship to fail is just pathetic 

Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 4 years ago

The day they break up Indians will have as much fun as Americans had when Katie and Tom divorced. It's gonna be a carnival atmosphere. But before that, I won't be shocked if they foist a doctored sex tape on us. It's the next logical step with the way they're acting.

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Thereโ€™s nothing that intimate here but if people have a problem with their pics donโ€™t follow them on social media or click on their topics. Simple. I feel bad for poor trolls that get pressed. 

Ps. Youโ€™ll probably be waiting for forever. Hope you find something better to do. Waiting for someoneโ€™s relationship to fail is just pathetic 

Oh poor you๐Ÿ™ƒ Your heart is gonna break when this fake relationship will end. PC is smart though so I am not expecting them to break up any time sooner but they can't live this lie forever. I am not a hater and I don't mind her most of the times ( like I don't care about her smoking or talking about her asthma or any other political stuff) The only thing that irks me is the how annoyingly fake and embarrassing she can be. 

And btw I am not hoping for their relationship to fail I am just not gullible enough to fall for this PR made couple. They both needed the publicity. Look at how Nick's dead career is kinda getting back on track and our dear PC can stay in America for as long as she wants without needing work Visa and mingle with influential Hollywood peeps. 

Edited by ninny - 4 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail

Oh poor you๐Ÿ™ƒ Your heart is gonna break when this fake relationship will end. PC is smart though so I am not expecting them to break up any time sooner but they can't live this lie forever. I am not a hater and I don't mind her most of the times ( like I don't care about her smoking or talking about her asthma or any other political stuff) The only thing that irks me is the how annoyingly fake and embarrassing she can be. 

And btw I am not hoping for their relationship to fail I am just not gullible enough to fall for this PR made couple. They both needed the publicity. Look at how Nick's dead career is kinda getting back on track and our dear PC can stay in America for as long as she wants without needing work Visa and mingle with influential Hollywood peeps. 

LOL clearly you know their relationship better than they do. Good luck with that!