Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

And everytime something like this happens i feel like the happiest person. So many emotions attached to anveil and adiza. 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

And the media portals have written articles on this IG story ...titled “is Zain Imam missing his ex costar “..people on twitter and Instagram were over the moon.... I don’t know if he does it purposely..but he helps keep Aditi in the spotlight even though she’s absent for so long ,..by posting a Naamkarann or Avneil picture or video now and then..and also by  mentioning her and their onscreen chemistry in his interviews ..😀... I think Zain is not only an Avneil shipper ...he could be a silent AdiZa shipper as well..lol..😂.

trinitodebone thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

And the media portals have written articles on this IG story ...titled “is Zain Imam missing his ex costar “..people on twitter and Instagram were over the moon.... I don’t know if he does it purposely..but he helps keep Aditi in the spotlight even though she’s absent for so long ,..by posting a Naamkarann or Avneil picture or video now and then..and also by  mentioning her and their onscreen chemistry in his interviews ..😀... I think Zain is not only an Avneil shipper ...he could be a silent AdiZa shipper as well..lol..😂.

He posted a pic of the characters of Neil and Avni from the show not a pic of him and Aditi offscreen or offset so how does that make him an Adiza shipper ?  Also when he talks about her in interviews it seems to be  in response to targetted media qus ( media seems to  ask these qus because know fans interested in this topic and want to get views clicks) . Other than saying she is  a costar just a friend has not been in contact for a long time repeatedly ( which definitely seems to go against him being an Adiza shipper) he just mentions how fans loved their onscreen chemistry as evidenced by all the requests for NK 2 for Zain and  Aditi to appear in another show    - don’t see how that makes him an Adiza shipper maybe an Avneil shipper

Also if he was an Adiza shipper he probably would not unfollow her . The show is over . They are in different cities for a long time so no chance hanging out so it is not like they need to distract fans / public from their  “relationship “ which is in some danger of being outed  by unfollowing  each other 

Zain seems to post based on his mood . He always consistently shows appreciation to fans for all his shows since the beginning of his career Not everything necessarily  has a deeper meaning. He posted a throwback to TEI during NK . NK fd is his most active on social media even after the show ended . Everyday he reads comments on twitter tags posts by fcs on ig and in his comment section how much fans miss NK , want NK 2 want him and Aditi together in another show He also sees fan edits pics vms so it is probably just to show appreciation  for fan love and loyalty and make them happy. Just before he posted  Gulfam posted a pic on ig in her dressing room on set of Aladdin next to a fan pic of her and Zain and Aditi and fans thanked her for indirectly posting an Adiza pic said missing the trio and Zain and Aditi missing NK etc and some fans also tagged Zain so not suprised he posted a NK / Avneil pic to make them happy  show his aporeciation for their support and maybe also hit by a wave of nostalgia for the show or certainly the success he got from that show compared to his current show so far  . 

He must be aware most of his active fd on social media are NK fans who are Adiza shippers so there is a fine balance between keeping them happy showing appreciation to them hoping to maintain his social media following as it is apparently a sign of popularity and helps some actors get work hope they will support his future projects to get ratings and on the other hand making strong statements /pulling back when the shipping bashing trolling becomes too much 

Just last weekend he posted  a pic with Nalini after a long time ( does not mean was not hanging out with her all this  time ) as one of his ig stories She seems to be a close friend for years well before NK  only to get bashed by a few people . Then the NK fd on twitter  and ig stood up for her and reported it which was good but what was interesting was patting themselvs on the back for how mature we are and stand up for women when less than two years ago were bashing and supporting those who bashed Nalini and Purvi and more recently Zaara.

Some then say we learnt from our mistakes grow and evolve Well it was in the recent past and you were just a bit younger than now not a five year old who does not know right from wrong. Indeed at that time would stand up for Aditi as a woman against bashing so even then knew bashing was wrong Also Zaara was just bashed a few short months ago not a whole two years ago so where was the evolution   then If Zain starts frequently posting  friendly tactile pics with some unknown girl who loves to party drink wear bodycon western clothes which apparently does not conform to many shippers conservative values and she is then judged as lacking of morality I wonder how many shippers will remain “ evolved”   

Zain is not the first actor the media has written stories about with misleading titles just to get views and clicks . They seem to stalk sns know many fans ship Adiza so keep asking about him and Aditi in interviews also to get views and clicks not because the media believes there is actually something  between  them  Tellychakkar title was does Zain miss Aditi but in the article no mention of this instead say maybe he is missing the show . Another video had the title Zain’s personal pics of him and Aditi in his home Video turned out to be pics fans sent of him and Aditi that he put up in his dressing room Also had a pic of him and his costars from TEI Even Rakesh knows how to play the game titling the last part of Zain’s recent solo gift segment to bring in Aditi even though it had nothing to do with Aditi  Fans are keeping Aditi in the spotlight and Zain and the media consciously or not give them what they  want by mentioning her or the character she played in NK . Zain is not a marketing pro for nothing . Also all this trending keeping her name in the public eye will not really do anything unless she decides to come back to Mumbai and continue her acting career,  someone offers her a project and she likes it and accepts it Fans are like we respect her privacy her decisions but then keep asking about her begging her to come back 

Edited by trinitodebone - 4 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: trinitodebone

He posted a pic of the characters of Neil and Avni from the show not a pic of him and Aditi offscreen or offset so how does that make him an Adiza shipper ? 🤔 Also if he was an Adiza shipper he probably would not unfollow her . The show is over . They are in different cities for a long time so no chance hanging out so it is not like they need to distract fans / public from their  so called relationship  or proof were in a relationship and broke up as some shippers think by unfollowing  . Fans who are shippers will spin it and anything little thing he does like that now matter how far from reality 😀 Zain posts based on his mood . Although he always consistently shows appreciation to fans for all his shows since the beginning of his career Not everything has a deeper meaning. He posted a throwback to TEI during NK . NK fd is his most active on social media even after the show ended . Everyday he reads comments on twitter tags posts by fcs on ig and in his comment section how much fans miss NK , want NK 2 want him and Aditi together in another show Where is Aditi Please marry Aditi Sneaky Imam we know you are  dating Please give here her gifts soulmates destiny Why did you breakup unfollow and other such comments / posts He also sees fan edits pics vms so it is probably just to show appreciation  for fan love and make them happy. Just before he posted  Gulfam posted a pic on ig in her dressing room on set of Aladdin next to a fan pic of her and Zain and Aditi and fans thanked her for indirectly posting an Adiza pic said missing the trio and Zain and Aditi missing NK etc and some fans also tagged Zain so not suprised he posted a NK / Avneil pic ( not an Adiza pic) to keep them happy . He must be aware most of his active fd on sns are NK fans who are Adiza shippers so fine balance between keeping them happy showing appreciation to them hoping to maintain sns following as it is apparently a sign of popularity and helps some actors get work hope they will support his future projects to get ratings and on the other hand making strong statements /pulling back when the shipping bashing trolling becomes too much 

Zain is not the first actor the media has written stories about with misleading titles just to get views and clicks . They stalk sns know many fans ship Adiza so keep asking about him and Aditi in interviews also to get views and clicks not because the media believes there is actually something  bet them lol  Tellychakkar title was does Zain miss Aditi but in the article no mention of this instead say maybe his is missing the show . Another video had the title Zain personal pics f him and Aditi in his home Video turned out to be pics fans sent of him and Aditi that he put up in his dressing room Also had a pic of him and his costars from TEI Even Rakesh knows how to play the game titling the last part of Zain’s recent SOLO gift segment to bring in Aditi even though it had nothing to do with Aditi  lol Fans are keeping Aditi in the spotlight and Zain and the media give them what they  want my mentioning her or the character she played in NK . Zain is not a marketing pro for nothing . Also all this trending keeping her name in the public eye will not really do anything unless she decides to come back to mumbai and continue her acting career someone offers her a project and she likes it and accepts it Fans are like we respect her privacy her decisions but then keep asking about her begging her to come back 🙄

thank you for the lengthy report..you obviously think you know Zain and what’s going on in his mind very well.  Anyway if fans ship AdiZa and are grateful for whatever little Zain gives  them in the name of AdiZa / Avneil or Naamkaran...so what ? If It makes fans happy..so let it be ....

Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shopaholic-

And everytime something like this happens i feel like the happiest person. So many emotions attached to anveil and adiza. 

exactly...we love our show and we love Avneil  And Adiza...And any news about  them make us happy...😀

trinitodebone thumbnail

exactly...we love our show and we love Avneil  And Adiza...And any news about  them make us happy...😀

fair enough I like Avneil  NK and Zain and Aditi too and are part of the fd but spinning every little thing into shipping irl esp when no real evid actor repeatedly denies says sometimes gets annoying and don’t cross limits wrt to my personal life is just odd  imo

trinitodebone thumbnail

Did i touch a nerve ? if you can express your opinionand ship I am free to express a differing opinion  however lengthy lol Why should that bother you? Are only Adiza shippers allowed to express opinions and do opinions on the relationship between Zain and Aditi  irl only need to be pro shipping You and other shippers seem to know much more about him than I do. Apparently some can read his mind and silent signs to know what he is really thinking and feeling inspite of his words Btw nice how you try to appear neutral on india forums but gushingly ship on twitter. I am pretty sure I have seen you on twitter Follow the tags ( not you) and you seem to regularly come upAlso always bringing up nk on other shows on this forum  I think I interacted with you before on another show’s site We get it you love NK In your opinion best show ever. Anyway lets end this discussion here  Maybe practice the new found maturity here and respect differing opinions In no way did I bash shippers just expressing my honest opinion You are not the only one entitled to do that  

Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: trinitodebone

Did i touch a nerve ? if you can express your opinionand ship I am free to express a differing opinion  however lengthy lol Why should that bother you? Are only Adiza shippers allowed to express opinions and do opinions on the relationship between Zain and Aditi  irl only need to be pro shipping You and other shippers seem to know much more about him than I do. Apparently some can read his mind and silent signs to know what he is really thinking and feeling inspite of his words Btw nice how you try to appear neutral on india forums but gushingly ship on twitter. I am pretty sure I have seen you on twitter Follow the tags ( not you) and you seem to regularly come upAlso always bringing up nk on other shows on this forum  I think I interacted with you before on another shoes site We get it you love NK In your opinion best show ever. Anyway lets end this discussion here  Maybe practice the new found maturity here and respect differing opinions In no way did I bash shippers just expressing my honest opinion You are not the only one entitled to do that  

if AdiZa shipping and their fans irritate you so much..then why bother replying to us...yes many of Naamkaran fans are AdiZa shippers..and we are very active on Twitter and Instagram.. So what....and yes Naamkaran was a fantastic show...that’s a  Fact..And lastly...yes we love Naamkaran, Avneil and AdiZa ..that’s what make us fans...

Edited by Indira1211 - 4 years ago
trinitodebone thumbnail

if AdiZa shipping and their fans irritate you so much..then why bother replying to us...yes many of Naamkaran fans are AdiZa shippers..and we are very active on Twitter and Instagram.. So what....and yes Naamkaran was a fantastic show...that’s a  Fact..And lastly...yes we love Naamkaran, Avneil and AdiZa ..that’s what make us fans...

Shipping in real life does not irritate me It amuses me to see people doing this with people they don’t know and sometime the ship sails but in this case i don’t see it  Unlike you I will say this is my opinion  not a fact  and again I will reiterate I am free to express an opinion which differs from the majority. In no way is my post abusive or violating any forum rules . So is your view that because the majority of NK fans are Adiza shippers only shippers can express their opinions ( not facts mind you ) on the relationship between A and Z and if others dare to do so it has to be pro shipping Seriously ? You do know there is freedom of expression Also if my post irritates  you so much maybe you should take your own advice and  stop responding to my comments  . This is not a one way street

Btw stop trying to  speak on behalf of all fans Some of us actually look at a show for the characters and storyline and generally enjoyed NK though  there were some weak moments We also like Zain and Aditi’s pairing onscreen and their portrayal  of Avneil generally but we do not ship any  actors in real life or don’t ship  this pair specifically in real life It does not make us any less of  a fan So don’t  try to marginalize us .

Also Nk being fantastic is also an opinion Not a fact Maybe look  up the definitions of fact vs opinion in the dictionary. A fact is based on universal objective measurable hard evidence . An opinion is subjective and may differ from one person to the next  Many people did not look at NK when it was on air and the ratings were fluctuating and average at best . After the leap when Z and A entered  the ratings improved as more people started looking at it  ( because although many say want content social issues really primarily want romance) but even then it was not consistently in the first 2 slots  overall in trps - average trps at best . Even the media has said this Also the show received only one fan based award   from another country It is not like it was a well known prestigious international award from Cannes or an Emmy . Fans are not objective and it is often a case of how long and often can a group of fans vote online to help their favs win . Even Zain while saying he appreciates the love of fans winning these trends and awards and thinks NK did not receive the recognition in India and fans say awards in India rigged in the end what he said he really wants is th e Indian equivalent of an emmy which is perhaps critic reviewed and  the most prestigious- really looking at the quality of the acting instead of fans voting for their favs 

The show was popular in India  with online viewers and internationally online/ tv  . Other shows have also been popular in India online and abroad online and on tv  but also  had higher ratings on tv in India and got more awards including critic based awards and ran for a longer period. Some neutral analysts will argue that factually and objectively these shows were more popular/ successful .I personally enjoyed NK with the child actors when the social issue was the main focus not a typical romantic storyline after the leap  So I would say it was an interesting show before the leap   After the leap it was okay again in my opinion  But there was also some weak  writing imo esp cringy was Avni pregnant and leaving Neil  and his family and hiding the child from him to protect them Such a cliched illogical trope Any normal person will discuss it and come up with a soln  together but we need otp drama angst sad backgd music to manipulate the audience’s emotions and they lap it up even while they complain or some don’t   even complain about being manipulated there have been other shows with positive male leads Also some have argued the show was unique with a male lead who supported the female lead and strong female leads but other shows have portrayed this so NK is not unique in this way. Also fans argue not just about romance but family relations social issues Then I wonder  why these fans did not view the show before the leap when the social issue was at the forefront Many fds joined only after the leap with attractive leads to watch the journey of their relationship as a couple Family relations were just side stories to support this and the social issues were relegated to the backgd  as in so many other shows So nothing unique or iconic or fantastic about that

Every show has a devoted following whether online or with the tv audience or with both who think it is iconic groundbreaking fantastic the best ever. Considering these are soap operas and indian soap operas are generally at the bottom of the barrel in my opinion that is not saying much  Nice trying to have a discussion with you and I certainty don’t need your opinion on what I  should or should not post.