Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

Kaun tujhe yun pyar kare - MishBir OS (FINAL Part 3 updated. Pg 3)

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Kaun tujhe yun pyar kare - Part - 1

The sangeet celebrations of Kunal and Kuhu are done.

It was late evening; Abhir was with his gitar in his tent,his temporary relaxing home. He was thinking about everything that happened till sangeet. He was thinking about Mishti, He so wanted a break from his Mother, yes, he had almost realized that his mother dint want Kunal to Marry Kuhu, and she was behind everything that happened to mishit. But he could not understand why. He had lots of questions but it was not the right time to ask his mom about it. The next day was haldi and after that Mehendi ceremonies.

“I have to do something before Big Ben gets her way” this was the thought coming in his mind.

Just then he hears a sweet soothing voice from outside.

“App itne pareshan hai kyu

Dil appka itna naadan hai kyu”

He quickly recognizes the voice and with guitar in his hand he whispers with a smile “ Mishti!”

He quickly goes out and see’s mishit, she is wearing her adventure dress, but this time she has worn a sleeveless vest type shirt and her regular pant.

“ Mishti..tum..”

Mishit cuts his words “I know, I know my shayari sucks...but I could not think of more words.” She says in her innocent tone. Abhir just has a slight shocked and amazed expression at the same time.

“How did you know I am here by the way?” he sweetly questions her

“I tried your number, it was not reachable, so called up Nanu,he told me you were not at home! So, I then thought, at this time of the night,in such an occasion where can Mr. Ajjeb rajvansh be… and tadaaaa, I got my answer and I came here”

Abhir has a smile on his face and then he smirks a little.This amazing girl never fails to impress him

“ baap re, you have taken so much trouble, so there should be something special you would want to talk about”

He goes a little close to mishit but as he goes close MIshti just moves back a little

“What ..wh..what special are you talking about” mishit asks in a stammering voice

“simple! Why have you come at this time of the night to meet me  Mishti!” he question her in his deep voice looking straight into her eyes. He holds her hand and pulls her close “ Mishti”.

Even before he could say another word, mishit just slightly pushes him away

“You act very smart now Mr Ajjeb rajvansh, but during sangeet you dint even use this smartness..when…”  Mishti stops

Seeing mishit get a little irritated, Abhir just smirks again,he is almost aware what Mishti is trying to tell but decides to play innocent

“When! what? What are you saying mishit? What happened during sangeet?”

Mishit just breathes heavily “ Nothing ..you…you….Ajjeeb dumbo rajvansh” saying so she just turns around, Abhir pulls her close. She is very close to him, so close that she can hear his breathing, for a few seconds they both are lost in each other, Abhir then slowly loosens his grip on her hand

“I thought you were trying to say something during the sangeet! What was it?” he asks in a deep voice. A chill spreads around mishti’sheart and stomatch, she is almost lost in Abhir’s eyes and that deep voice. But after a few seconds just pushes him away  again “ hmmff….abhi mood nahi hai..” saying so she starts to go

Abhir is amazed with her attitude

“oyeee! What if I made you say what you want to say?”

She turns to him and smiles at his challenge

“Really? So overconfident! BTW you already lost your precious question Mr Rajvansh“

Abhir comes close to her “not overconfidence! Violent chorni!You should know that I do fulfill my challenges” saying so he holds her wrist “did you forget?”

Mishti blushes and smiles she then runs away

“We’ll meet tomorrow Mishti! Be ready with what you want to say” Abhir shouts as he see’s mishit smile and run away on her bike.

“Haldi pe agar meine thumari dil ki baat na jaani,

tho mera naam Abhir nahi hai dil bar jaani” saying soo, he too smiles.

PART - 2     

Abhir is in his room, not able to sleep, He is thinking about all the signals Mishti was giving him during the Sangeet. The way she was pointing at him during the Ghoomer song, The way she looked into his eyes, the way she kept looking at him. He knew she was in love with him. All that remained now was to openly confess. But for him his love story had started and he was on cloud 9. For some time he did not want to get into his mothers planning and plotting. He knew he had to get answers for many things. But if he instigated his mom now she might do something outrageous out of anger, he was scared for Kuhu and Kunal and more so for Mishti. She had already become a target a couple of times now. Just then Nanu comes in his Room

“You dint sleep yet? This tension, worries do not suit youngsters like us, it suits old people bro”

Abhir smiles and sits and makes nanu sit beside him

“ Nanu! So much is going on! I don’t know where I should concentrate”

Nanu hits his palm to his head in dismay

“gadedha! I already told you where to concentrate! Now Look-your younger brother is getting married, if you stay bachelor for long, Meenu will catch some Einky Pinky and tie you to her”

Hearing this Abhir is a little tensed but covers up pretty well “haa, it’s not so easy bro” he says  and tries to give nanu a hi fi, but nanu just huffs “ old gadheda kahika – I love you bolna nahi aata! Sirf drama karta hai”saying so nanu is about to go

“ Nanu, Nanu! Wait…I have a plan! But you have to help me out” saying so he whispers something in Nanu’s ear’s. After listening to Abhi’s plan Nanu shouts out “THAT’S THE WAY TO GO BRO” while abhir shushes him by lightly covering his mouth.” You’ll wake the whole house up! Now you go bro you just sleep well! And tomorrow leave mishit to me” saying so Abhir exchanges  a naughty glance at nanu.

**I’ll not write the part where Kunal’s haldi is celebrated! All this happens after Kunal’s haldi is done! Also Meenu  as usual keeps scheming at the back . Neither Interested in Kuhu’s haldi. So only MishBir part will be written**

Next day the Rajvansh ladies after Kunal’s Haldi, are ready to go to Maheshwari house with Haldi for Kuhu. Nanu accompanies them. Before leaving Abhir signals Nanu with a wink and Nanu to winks at Abhir. All this is unnoticed by Meeu. Meenu asks Abhir to come for the Haldi, But Abhir tells an excuse and stays back. Meenu is happy.

Here Kunal gets a call from the office, and he goes off for some last minute work. So basically no one is there in Rajvansh house except Abhir. Here Kuhu’s haldi starts and all are dancing. Mishti is in a beautiful yellow lenega and white sleeveless blouse, with beautiful heavy work yellow duppatta.She has put a small flower mang tika and is looking stunning, gorgeous.  She is busy dancing and singing when Nanu calls her aside.

“ Mishti beta ! You’re looking very beautiful! You have the glow of a bride in Love”

Mishti feels shy listening to this, she blushes and smiles.Nanu too smiles looking at Mishti

“ Mishti, I need one help! I am supposed to take a medicine at this time, but I have forgotten it at home! I cannot tell anyone from my family as all are busy! Abhir isn’t answering my phone, can you please get me my medicine dear.It is very important! I have to take it”

Mishti is a bit confused, why was nanu giving her the task,before she could even ask, nanu said

“Look, I’ll msg you the name! if Meenu gets to know I forgot to take my medicine she’ll be upset. And if I ask my son to get, he’ll blow my secret!That’s why I’m telling you dear! Can you help me”.  

Mishti smiles " isn't Abhir coming Nanu?"

"He will come beta! he's gone out for some work, he'll come soon" says nanu observing mishti's reaction.Mishti is saddened that she'll have to wait for some more time to meet Abhir. Nanu smiles

“You quickly go! I’ll handle things here, ok”

Mishti thinks to herself how cleaver and naughty nanu is, she gives a smile to nanu and goes off. Mishti tell’s badi maa that Nanu has given her some work, so she’ll come back in an hour. When badi ma questions her she just tell’s that she’ll come back and tell.

Mishti takes a car and drives off to Rajvansh house where unknown to her Abhir is waiting

PART 3 - FINAL PART

Mishti enters Rajvansh gate, she sees jugnu going out. She tries to stop him, but jugnu just runs without listening to her

“what has happened to him? Now how will I know where Nanu keeps his medicines?” she says to herself but as she enters she gets a strange feeling that something is fishy. She decides to search it herself in Nanu’s room,  she also checks her sms to see if Nanu has sent the name of the medicine . But she just sees a smiley from Nanu. She is confused. Just as she enters the door, flowers fall on her. Abhir is standing on top and for a second he is just mesmerized looking at her. Looking at her beautifuly curled  hair, herbeautiful face, he gets lost in her. Mishti almost realizes what is happening when she suddenly looks up and see’s Abhir all staring at her. She is also amazed looking at the beautiful yellow Kurta worn by Abhir. He has tied a manbun and is looking very handsome.

“ Aap aaye tho esa laga

Chandni bhi chup jaye gi aaj

Dil ke taar taar hogye

Aap ko nihar ke aaj”

This shayari abhir says in his amazing tone. He starts coming down the stairs, without breaking eye contact from Mishti. Mishti starts getting cautious, just to distract herself and Abhir she shouts a little

“ Ok! So this was your plan? What is all this Abhir”

she continues questioning him, but he is in no mood to listen, all he is seeing is beautiful Mishti. He’s in a trance. He comes down and starts going close to Mishti. Mishti realizes that her words are not effecting Abhir, she becomes more cautious, her heart beat fastens, He comes close to her both are lost ineach other.

“Teri aane se hui suba, tere hasne se hui shyam hai

Abh kya mei kahu ae dil, kya iss rishte ka naam hai”

He says this loudly,Mishti blushes, she understands why Abhir has done this, but she keeps her calm

“ Abhir!..Na, Nanu …medicine” she stammers,

Abhir does not answer her questions but just proceeds closer to her. She just smiles and runs, while running abhir just gets a faint beautiful fragrance from her, he smiles. He follows her to Nanu’s Room. Mishti goes to nanu’s room and starts searching the medicines. She turns to ask Abhir which medicine Nanu takes now, but she stops when she sees Abhir with folded hands leaning on the room door and looking at her. His gaze has become intense,      Mishtis heart too is out of control.

“You see which medicine it is..I..I’ll wait outside” she stammers and says. As she is about to go out Abhir stops her. He just goes close to her, Mishti starts going back. He continues to do so till her back hits a cupboard.

Abhir just bends and takes her for a hug, but actually,slowly seductively, ties the dori of her blouse which has opened. Mishti feels the jitters and butterflies in her stomach, in the spur of the moment she hugs him back. He finishes tying the dori. Mishti too realizes the hug and immediately breaks the hug. Both slowly stand face to face very close, Abhir has still pinned her to the cupboard,

“ Mishti, what is happening to us? What is all this?” he slowly and seductively asks her. Mishti shy’s off and looks down. Abhir gently touches her chin and makes her see him.

“Tell me Mishti”…

Mishti just smiles and runs off, as she runs a little away she realizes her duppatta is stuck in his kurta button.

Here in Kuhu’s Haldi, Ketki starts dancing on KAHE CHEDE CHED MOHEGARWALAGAYE song.

The song continues with Mishbir. Abhir looks at Mishti who signals him to free her duppatta, but he does not do it, in fact he folds his hand and signals her to take it off herself. **KAHE CHEDE SONG CONTINUES**

Mishti reluctantly comes closer to Abhir, but within she too is  loving this movement. She too starts looking in his eyes. But then controls herself.  She comes close while Abhir does not move his eyes from her. He is still standing with his flooded hands. She comes close and starts freeing her duppatta. Just as she is about to free it Abhir holds her hand and moves it behind her, bringing her more close to him. With one hand she holds his chest while her other hand is bent back by Abhir

“ Bolo Mishti, you’re not getting effected?” 

She smiles again and nudges him a little, the beautiful music of the song continues. Mishti tries to run but Abhir holds her hand . He slowly and gently touches her hand and comes closer to her, gently caressing her hand.Mishti closes her eye and breaths heavily. He comes closer to her shoulders and suddenly holding her waist turns her towards him. He holds her lightly by her waist.

“Tell me what are your feelings  for me”

Mishti again smiles. She then teases him by putting out her toung and runs off.

She runs near the kitchen, Abhir follows her..They have acute moment, but while running the extra Haldi kept on the counter touches her hand. Mishti stops and looks at her hand which is smeared with haldi, she little angrily looks at Abhir. Who is holding his hand on his waist now, trying to catch Mishti. The Song KAHE CHEDE SONG CONTINUES. Mishti gets an Idea and hiding her hands back she slowly precedes towards Abhir. Abhir is a little lost in her beauty but realizes what she’s up to and runs. she runs and follows him to his room. She corners him and pins him. Now she goes close to him, Abhirs heart starts racing and he smirks at Mishti, but just then she applies Haldi to him and smiles.

Abhir closes his eyes in sigh as mishit applies haldi to Abhir on his cheeks gently, But immediately holds mishti’s hand and turning around pins her back before she runs. He very slowly moves his cheeks towards her cheeks and applies Haldi to her.Mishti just widely opens her eyes in surprise. She has a wonderful feeling inside, but does not give it out. she holds his Kurta on the side tightly.Abhir applies haldi from his cheeks to Mishti’s other cheeks.

“Now you wanted to play! Not me” he says smiling. The song almost comes to an end.

As Abhir is about to leave her,  she pulls him close this time. She catches the collar of his kurta.

“ Ajjeb Rajvansh is really ajjeb, who does not evenunderstand what a woman is saying”

saying so she pushes him, and slowly proceeds closer to him. Now Abhir moves a little back, and in a second is about to fall on the bed, when mishit holds him and pulls him for a hug.

“ Ajeeb ho tum, magar pyare ho..

jese bhi ho sirf hamare ho” she says

Abhir breaks the hug

“ Matlab”

They are still in a half hug, when she lightly hits on his head with her hand and again hugs him back.

“ Budhuuu Rajvansh”

END

Edited by Cool_wonder - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

It was late evening; Abhir was with his gitar in his tent,his temporary relaxing home. He was thinking about everything that happenedtill sangeet. He was thinking about Mishti, He so wanted a break from hisMother, yes, he had almost realized that his mother dint want Kunal to MarryKuhu, and she was behind everything that happened to mishit. But he could notunderstand why. He had lots of questions but it was not the right time to askhis mom about it. The next day was haldi and after that Mehendi ceremonies.

“I have to do something before Big Ben gets her way” thiswas the thought coming in his mind.

He quickly recognizes the voice and with guitar in his hand whisperswith a smile “ Mishti!”

He quickly goes out and see’s mishit, she is wearing heradventure dress, but this time she has worn a sleeveless vest type shirt andher regular pant.

“ Mishti..tum..”

Mishit cuts his words “I know, I know my shayari sucks...butI could not think of more words.” She says in her innocent tone. Abhir just hasa slight shocked and amazed expression at the same time.

“How did you know I am here by the way?” he sweetlyquestions her

“I tried your number, it was not reachable, so called up Nanu,he told me you were not at home! So, I then thought, at this time of the night,in such an occasion where can Mr. Ajjeb rajvansh be… and tadaaaa, I got myanswer and I came here”

Abhir has a smile on his face and then he smirks a little.This amazing girl never fails to impress him

“ baap re, you have taken so much trouble, so there shouldbe something special you would want to talk about”

He goes a little close to mishit but as he goes close MIshtijust moves back a little

“What ..wh..what special are you talking about” mishit asksin a stammering voice

“simple!Why have you come at this time of the night to meet me  Mishti!” he question her in his deep voicelooking straight into her eyes. He holds her hand and pulls her close “ Mishti”.

Even before he could say another word, mishit just slightlypushes him away

“You act very smart now Mr Ajjeb rajvansh, but duringsangeet you dint even use this smartness..when…”  Mishti stops

Seeing mishit get a little irritated, Abhir just smirks again,he is almost aware what Mishti is trying to tell but decides to play innocent

“When what? What are you saying mishit? What happened duringsangeet?”

Mishit just breathes heavily “ Nothing ..you…you….Ajjeebdumbo rajvansh” saying so she just turn around, Abhir pulls her close. She isvery close to him, so close that she can hear his breathing, for a few secondsthey both are lost in each other, Abhir then slowly loosens his grip on herhand

“I thought you were trying to say something during thesangeet! What was it?” he asks in a deep voice. A chill spreads around mishti’sheart and stomatch, she is almost lost in Abhir’s eyes and that deep voice. Butafter a few seconds just pushes him away  again “ hmmff….abhi mood nahi hai..” saying soshe starts to go

“Really? So overconfident! BTW you already lost your preciousquestion Mr Rajvansh“

Abhir comes close to her “not overconfidence! Violent chorni!You should know that I do fulfill my challenges” saying so he holds her wrist “didyou forget?”

“We’ll meet tomorrow Mishti! Be ready with what you want tosay” Abhir shouts as he see’s mishit smile and run away on her bike.

tho mera naam Abhir nahi hai dil bar jaani” saying soo, hetoo smiles.

To Be continued…

oho haldi... Wow  Can't wait for haldi ceremony, anu!!!! 

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

wow so nice..pls update next part as soon as possible😃

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It was late evening; Abhir was with his gitar in his tent,his temporary relaxing home. He was thinking about everything that happenedtill sangeet. He was thinking about Mishti, He so wanted a break from hisMother, yes, he had almost realized that his mother dint want Kunal to MarryKuhu, and she was behind everything that happened to mishit. But he could notunderstand why. He had lots of questions but it was not the right time to askhis mom about it. The next day was haldi and after that Mehendi ceremonies.

“I have to do something before Big Ben gets her way” thiswas the thought coming in his mind.

He quickly recognizes the voice and with guitar in his hand whisperswith a smile “ Mishti!”

He quickly goes out and see’s mishit, she is wearing heradventure dress, but this time she has worn a sleeveless vest type shirt andher regular pant.

“ Mishti..tum..”

Mishit cuts his words “I know, I know my shayari sucks...butI could not think of more words.” She says in her innocent tone. Abhir just hasa slight shocked and amazed expression at the same time.

“I tried your number, it was not reachable, so called up Nanu,he told me you were not at home! So, I then thought, at this time of the night,in such an occasion where can Mr. Ajjeb rajvansh be… and tadaaaa, I got myanswer and I came here”

“ baap re, you have taken so much trouble, so there shouldbe something special you would want to talk about”

He goes a little close to mishit but as he goes close MIshtijust moves back a little

“What ..wh..what special are you talking about” mishit asksin a stammering voice

“simple!Why have you come at this time of the night to meet me  Mishti!” he question her in his deep voicelooking straight into her eyes. He holds her hand and pulls her close “ Mishti”.

“You act very smart now Mr Ajjeb rajvansh, but duringsangeet you dint even use this smartness..when…”  Mishti stops

Mishit just breathes heavily “ Nothing ..you…you….Ajjeebdumbo rajvansh” saying so she just turn around, Abhir pulls her close. She isvery close to him, so close that she can hear his breathing, for a few secondsthey both are lost in each other, Abhir then slowly loosens his grip on herhand

“I thought you were trying to say something during thesangeet! What was it?” he asks in a deep voice. A chill spreads around mishti’sheart and stomatch, she is almost lost in Abhir’s eyes and that deep voice. Butafter a few seconds just pushes him away  again “ hmmff….abhi mood nahi hai..” saying soshe starts to go

“Really? So overconfident! BTW you already lost your preciousquestion Mr Rajvansh“

Abhir comes close to her “not overconfidence! Violent chorni!You should know that I do fulfill my challenges” saying so he holds her wrist “didyou forget?”

“We’ll meet tomorrow Mishti! Be ready with what you want tosay” Abhir shouts as he see’s mishit smile and run away on her bike.

To Be continued…

Awesome Yaar

Mazaa Aa gaya padhke 

I am so waiting for light hearted MishBir scenes in the show 

Jab thodi shaanti ho jaayegi 

Loved it totally 

Dekhte hai abir kaise bulwata hai mishti se 

And kya ho gaya sangeet mein 

Update soon 

Eagerly waiting 

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Thank you Anu, for keeping up your promise 🤗.,  You have penned MishBir dynamics so beautifully!! Our chorni understands him so well .. his sanctuary is his stress buster 😳.  .. loving the very-much-in-love, flirty and resolute Abir..☺️looking forward to the haldi and pretty please update soon !! 😊

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

“ Mishti..tum..”

To Be continued…

Dil Jeet liya Anu💕...

*Jis din tujhko Naa dekhun..pagal pagal phirti Hun

Kon tujhe Yun pyaar karega ..jaise main Karti Hun*

Waiting for haldi now...vaise serial me inki haldi rasam kab ki ho chuki😉

Continue soon yaara

Cool_wonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

oho haldi... Wow  Can't wait for haldi ceremony, anu!!!! 

Will update soon Yaara😳🤗

Cool_wonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: vssdp

Awesome Yaar

Mazaa Aa gaya padhke 

I am so waiting for light hearted MishBir scenes in the show 

Jab thodi shaanti ho jaayegi 

Loved it totally 

Dekhte hai abir kaise bulwata hai mishti se 

And kya ho gaya sangeet mein 

Update soon 

Eagerly waiting 

Thanks dear😳..

Will update soon🤗

Cool_wonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

wow so nice..pls update next part as soon as possible😃

Thanks Yaara😳 will update soon😳

Cool_wonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

Thank you Anu, for keeping up your promise 🤗.,  You have penned MishBir dynamics so beautifully!! Our chorni understands him so well .. his sanctuary is his stress buster 😳.  .. loving the very-much-in-love, flirty and resolute Abir..☺️looking forward to the haldi and pretty please update soon !! 😊

Thanks yaaraaaa🤗

MishBir are so well written characters..I enjoy writing about them.......

Show mein tho we have not got them close.... So I open these down😆😳