A day ago you were dreaming about me

Next day you were searching for gay topics 

Another day gay apps being referred to you 

Now you are watching and posting this.

Is everything alright ?

Meri kismat itni kharab hai, agar gay bhi hota toh gays bhi ghaas nahi dalte.😆

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Tinkerbelle88

oh same✋ Lol you watch OSR too have a stupid baby in the house.

Haha, yes. They are cool and fun, although their SLB wanking is weird, but it's okay.😆

Originally posted by Thug-Leader

Haha, yes. They are cool and fun, although their SLB wanking is weird, but it's okay.😆

yep I like em especially Rick. I get it though foreigners usually lose their shit over SLB. They find his grandeur way of cinema really exotic and exquisite. Maybe because it’s kinda new to them.

Originally posted by Tinkerbelle88

yep I like em especially Rick. I get it though foreigners usually lose their shit over SLB. They find his grandeur way of cinema really exotic and exquisite. Maybe because it’s kinda new to them.

Yup Rick gets the Indian things, while at first I thought Korbain will be the snob, but he actually enjoys the Indian masala things more.

Also at first I thought, jaby used to say, they don't make good women centric movies in Hollywood, I thought he was fishing for views, but same thing is said by Steve from w tfiapodcast, RT TV and OSR. I think most people don't like their own cinema, and complain just like we do lol.

Edited by Thug-Leader - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Thug-Leader

Yup Rick gets the Indian things, while at first I thought Korbain will be the snob, but he actually enjoys the Indian masala things more.

Also at first I thought, jaby used to say, they don't make good women centric movies in Hollywood, I thought he was fishing for views, but same thing is said by Steve from w tfiapodcast, RT TV and OSR. I think most people don't like their own cinema, and complain just like we do lol.

yeah I had the same opinion about Korbin initially but he is just a weirdo. It’s funny how he Korbinizes movie titles and drools on Hrithik 😂

It’s kinda true, I have not seen a nice women centric movie coming out of Hollywood for a long time. And also how many women centric movies there do really amazing business? The recent Ocean’s movie was a disaster that way I believe Bollywood is better, it’s stepping up it’s game and the audience is also responding well to these subjects here. So no I don’t think they’re hating upon their cinema just for the sake of it. I mean what do they have going for them apart from Marvel movies and Disney remakes?

Jeevan mein bas ab yahi dekhna reh gaya tha ...hey prabhu, yeh dekhne se pehle mera wifi kyu nahi kharab ho gaya.

Thanks for this...will have to clean my laptop now.

Edited by Jo_March - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Jo_March

Jeevan mein bas ab yahi dekhna reh gaya tha ...hey prabhu, yeh dekhne se pehle mera wifi kyu nahi kharab ho gaya.

Thanks for this...will have to clean my laptop now.

https://tenor.com/Lexv.gif

Edit: How do I embed the gif?

A mind all logic is like a knife all blade. It makes the hand bleed that uses it.

hahhahahahah 

miss march...i cant help u with the gif. i tried but not working

maybe someone else will help u out

Originally posted by Jo_March

Edit: How do I embed the gif?

Like this:

Woh jo image wala box hai na, Usme click karo, phir Usme apna link dalo, image link, not page link. Phir viola.