Written Update-5th Jan 07 - Results

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

-the epi started with introducing the two Danger Zone contestant Adi n Rakesh..
Today is the judgement day for both aditya n Rakesh as both are Favs of public as public ne dono ko bachaaya hai..lekin aaj kaun hoga public ka fav
Judges..daler n ganesh were present..together with Palash sir n Sownya...

Rakesh Mum..she said gareebi kya hai woh hamne kareeb se dekha hai...they use to work day n night in order to get money..Rakesh was again emotional When he saw his family on the screen..bUT THANK GOD HE DIDT CRIED LIKE LAST TIME..His family said tht Hamara rakesh ko hih golden chance milna chahiye...aur hamara naam roshan kare

Shilpa asked Rakesh if u get a golden chance wat will u do in order to make ur family happy?..he said tht jo bhi karunga khulle dil se karunga..Dance aaye ya naa aye dil kholke karunga

Adi's parents..they said adi use to work for newspaper then he became achor..after tht he use to do 12-18 shows in a month..manzil ko ponchna tumhara junnon ka bohot zaruri hai..all adi's family n his frnds were more talking abt daer being very harsh on adi
Adi thanked Palash sir..n said to sowmya ur too hot..to daler he said i love u sir n also thanked all the contestant

Shilpa asked ganesh whom u will miss..he said tht rakesh is a classical singer..adi is a star he will entertain people n people will look at him..i will miss adi

Neethi said tht mujhe hamesha elder brother chahiyetha aur mujhe every feelings adi se mili hai pata nahi kya hoga if he will b voted out
Banjo said tht if rakesh will b voted out mujhe thoda bad feel hoga
Arunima said tht adi is my best frnd..woh nahi rahega toh pata nahi mein kisse fight karungi
Ashutosh..he said yahape jisko meine rishtedaar banaya hai woh rakesh bhai hai

After tht shilpa announce the name of the contestant who is gng to leave the academy n she said ADITYA JASSI..everyody were really shocked when adi's name was announced
Shilpa said that adi u have got 46% votes n rakesh 54% votes

even rakesh was not happy at ol when shilpa announced adi's name
Rakesh was asked..u have got a golden chance wat would u like to say?..he thanked all the janta..he said tht i promise i will do my best in future

Shilpa said tht adi u have been my old time favs..n then she stopped n started crying..n she said in low voice one last song for all of us

Adi said in one condition..tht all my FameX contestant will sing with me..
Banjo said tht i luv u adi
Rehan said tht mujhe guitar kaun sikhaayega...mere bager reh paaoge???
Palash sir said tht Yahape jitne log hai mein yeh kehna chahta hoon ke mein adi ko jaane nahi denewaala
Adi said tht mein jaana chahta hoon sir

There was again argument between palash sir n Daler regarding adi...Well it was the last one..
Adi went to hug palash sir...he sang his last performance Meri baaho mein aake tum so jaana
He was received his tranfer Certificate from palash sir and 15000Rs visa card

Huzi

Thanks ... I don't know what to say .. Adi was my fav , now I don't know whom to cheer for .. perhaps Rehan ..Edited by EshEffect - 17 years ago
thnx huzii for ur great update !! keep rocking man i will always read ur updates but i have no interest watching the videos now 😭 aditya k baad abh koi hai hi nahin shoe mian mera fav 😭
It was a sad exit..
Shilpa cried...Palash..Neethi..rehan 😭 😭
everybody cried...
Adi even cried but after tht he was ok..but i knw he was still sad abt his exit 😭 😭 😭
thnx for the update

the votes wer amazing
i shd say that daler finally succeeded in sendiing Adi from Fame X Academy.I dont know what his problem was.He was always after Adi and sent him so many times in the danger Zone.Adi was not My favourite but surely he was one of my reasons for watching Fame X.
too bad happened
😭
I am speaking from an outside point of view...

there was no doubt that rakesh would have won..strangely i havent watched rakesh sing even once(i switch channels all the time and only watch the full performance if i like the beginning.)..but what little i have wached of him on and off stage..he seemed to be a boy of character,next to him adi seemed very immature..

then of course the voice quality...
In that case Ankita, it would probably be better if you had seen them both sing over time and decide for urself . Anyways bygones r bygones.

Originally posted by ankita31

I am speaking from an outside point of view...

there was no doubt that rakesh would have won..strangely i havent watched rakesh sing even once(i switch channels all the time and only watch the full performance if i like the beginning.)..but what little i have wached of him on and off stage..he seemed to be a boy of character,next to him adi seemed very immature..

then of course the voice quality...
its surely a sad moment..but its a reality show nd one by one all will leave nd da best will stay..i think rakesh deserves to stay more dan adi..coz as far as singing is concerned, rakesh is a much better singer dan adi..nd i also belive dat adi is a much better performer dan rakesh..but in a singing competition singing will matter more dan anyting..anyway..adi can continue his singing as hes from a well off family..wish him all da best..nd best of luck to rakesh 😊