Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

YOU ARE NOT ALONE ( PRERISH OS)

Aavnii thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

It's stormy night..both inside and outside of the bajaj mansion...she want to talk to him..want to ask him about his past..but how..?

Few Hours Before:

They were all in the party...usual business party and she hates them to the core..but as he wants her to come with him she can't refuse and join him..

Anurag was there and passing smile towards them ,that was evil ..but why? Mr. Bajaj didn't notice him or he ignored him..she can't say anything..but he did not give any sign of it..

And then there was press who was asking questions to Anurag about his new business partner..and then he introduce her to public..

She never seen her before a stylish diva type lady..typical business women in black gown..and then her husband suddenly left the party..without even caring for her..

She run after him ,but he left....she was very angry she thought to go sharma nivas but then sneha...she took the cab and went home..

Now:

She put sneha to sleep..both daughter and mother waited for him to join them on dinner but he never came..and that is unusual , after she make rule of eating together he never skip meal with the family...but then she fed her and put her to sleep..

She tried to eat,but can't so she just eat to take medicine..and now waiting for him in the room..but today he will not come to the room..

She heard people gossiping about that lady and his past with her..but what..?

But she is his wife she has right to know about that but how she will approach him..how?

It is 2:00 am both husband and wife were not able to sleep..and then he came out of his study and saw her waiting for him..he felt guilty for it...in his anger she left her there..and not attend dinner and then also she was waiting for him..

He slowly went to their room.."Mrs. Bajaj..you shouldn't be up to this time..?"

"Ohh! you remember me..and you know i still exist.."

" i....i am sorry..i ..just lost my temper and.."

" Nothing new...right!"

" see Prerna i m not in mood to bicker with you...i said sorry..i know i was wrong..now you sleep and let me sleep "

And he close the light and sleep on his side ..she also lie down on her side but try to see his face in darkness..she knows he was not sleeping..and as she start their conversation..

It is their daily routine, they talk like this for hours until she sleeps..no worry to see each other faces just darkness and their voices..she told him her many sectets and so many things..although he speak less and listen more but that is the way they are..

" Today you were not you,i mean ..you never left me like this before..despite our big fights you always wait for me to leave with you but, today.."

" she was my ex-wife,sneha's mother..who left her of few days for her career..i saw her after years and..... Sorry.."

She don't know what she don't like...that woman who left her daughter ...feeling hatred for her for this...or he forgets her ..after seeing her...

But overall she don't like anything about that woman...the woman she was admiring few hours ago...now hate her because her husband given her priority..

" prerna... are you angry?.."

"Hmm...no..no..i mean ..i can understand.." Today she was thankful of darkness as she herself don't know what type of expressions she is giving now..

" i really never want to meet her again, i don't want to introduce her to Sneha,but Mr. Basu brings her back in our lives just to take revenge and to make me weak.."

"Anurag...he brings her back.."

" i know you will not believe me.."

" no ...i believe you, he can do that..but i can't understand why you want to introduce Sneha to her...i mean.."

He turns towards her and she hold his hand" i don't want to lose my daughter..what if she try to.."

"sshh! I will not let her harm my family, this time i am with you she will have to face me...."

First time ever he find someone who want to stand for him..he again start feeling human...she is the woman whom he can show his weakness..real him...

He take her hand and hold it tightly to his chest..and sleep..

She was watching him , and slowly peck his forehead..today he show her his vulnerable side..which other thought doesn't exist..she will stay strong to support him..as he is always there for her like a pillar..

But still she is confused of other feeling she felt for that woman..

She stop her mind forcefully and shift near him and sleep in his warmth..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

You are ab absolute sweetheart! Another OS in less than 24hrs. I love it! Thank you for writing this. I can totally see this happening. And Poor Bajju so scared and Prerna decides to be his pillar. ❤️ What a treat! 

I want more 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Your story is giving me goosebumps , what an amazing right up

and i am just thinking her hand on bajju's chest ... keep writing dear ...

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

It's lovely! 

The last part was so heartwarming. 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

It's lovely! 

The last part was so heartwarming. 

Moushumi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Lovely os.i loved the soft tone of the story.live the way Mr.bajaj show his vulnerable side to prerna and fell asleep hold g her hand  to his chest after the conversation and how prerna peck and slept in hai warmth.thanks and do write more. 

komlika thumbnail

Love it ❤️

Thank you 🤗

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

PRB as a united front will be a force to reckon with. 

I also liked the role reversal here. For a change RB needs protection. 

Thanks for the OS. It was lovely🤗

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Nice

Thus is what a marriage is when one feels weak the other needs to stand strong. 

Advaymerijaan thumbnail

It’s soo heartwarming keep writing 😊😊