Chat Clubs

Shantanu Maheshwari Chat Club #5~Strictly I/O~

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

animated-welcome-image-0114

animated-snake-image-0040

A Warm Welcome To Shantanu Maheshwari's Chat Club ,The Ultimate Winner of Khatron ke Khiladi -Pain in Spain  Clap Clap Clap Clap

To enter, just bring all your love, and positivism and let us take atrip into Shantanu's world, and see how his journey in KKK8 has beenremarkably impressive.

For starters, let's dig a little, into Shantanu's previous achievements and how he was before KKK8.

Actor,Dancer, choreographer, Cutie, Hottie, whatever you call him, he is aball of energy, filled with talent, selflessness and kindness. He is oneof those rare celebrities who doesn't consider themselves ascelebrities, always down to earth and he has that willpower to learn, towork hard and to be a better person. He was born on 7 March 1991 inKolkata and attended St. Joseph's College, Kolkata. He moved to Mumbaifor higher studies where he went to H.R. College of Commerce andEconomics and was a part of the Street Soul Dance Crew [SSDC] from hiscollege. He has the brain, the pure heart and the looks! - life goals :D

Heis a self-made actor and made his debut as protagonist Swayam in youthshow Dil Dosti dance,D3 and later played Sahir one of the leads in MTVGirls On Top making him one of the most popular actor among the youth.He also appeared in Box Cricket League in 2013 and 2014 on Colors, aspart of the team 'Chandigarh Cubs and  in Bindass Yeh Hai Aashiqui andTwistwala Love. He won several awards and his chemistry with co-starVrushika Mehta from D3 earned him the third spot as the Hottest IndianTV Jodi by the UK-based newspaper Eastern Eye. Along with Vrushy, healso won the Indian Television Academy Award for best On Screen Couple.

He was also nominated for the Indian Telly Jury Award for BestChoreographer (along with Macedon D'Mello, one of his best friend andcrew mate) and for Asian Viewers Television Awards (AVTA) ; Male Actorof the Year for this role in Girls on Top, and for his role of Terry inBig F. He also featured in a short movie, something like love, and didseveral commercials as well as a music video, and gave star performancesin many awards functions. He was also part of Dubai theme park, and isthe first telly actor to launch his merchandise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R013apT_Pw

Hewas also the2nd runner up in Jhalak season 9, one of the most liked and strongestcontestants along with Alisha Singh his dancing partner.Dancing is hislife .In kkk8 he also did a lot of dancing segments alone n also withhis co-contestants .

In2015, he and his crew won the most prestigious World of Dance in the USand created a new form of dance called streemation and they holdworkshops all over India, and compete internationally, and are invitedto give exhibition acts in America's Got Talent,China Day up, andMalaysia battle, to name a few.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm3fcOmbzWI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7mH4QFXsDE&feature=youtu.be

Some more links, if you want to fangirl on him

And if you want to stalk him, 

Facebook

Instagram

Twitter

And another chapter that begins now, Shantanu on KKK8 as a suprise package n Turned as a ultimate Winner Clap Clap Clap

Now a days Shatanu is hosting in a MTV show "Love ON The Run". In this show he is doing Tremendous Job with his unique Style .Clap

After This Show , Shantanu is doing so many shows on TV , web series and also he is doing Dances events as well as in whole over world.

Shatanu GIF Credit -  Tanika

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail

Rules

There Is actually not any special any Rules. -

Star Just Follow the CC Forum Rules

Star Maximum Discussions Topis will be Based On Shantanu n His work Base or any Upcoming Project basis .

Star U may also discuss about Other  off Topics also ,But that must be in a limit

Star Don't bash , insult or behave Rude with any Member here .

Star Keep enjoying n Make healthy Discussions...

opsora2090 thumbnail

Members

Star    Opsora2090

Star    Y12345  

Star    SHAhira-Swaron

Star    3Sisters

Star    Gabbar

Star    misha.as

Star    Pdmalaya30

Star    Priya185

Star     Leena 

N.B. - If you waana join then PM me  .N if u couldn't be active then please Don't join here .

opsora2090 thumbnail

Past CC Link 

#CC-1

#CC-2

#CC-3

#CC4

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

I wasn’t a regular viewer of d3 but even I loved his chemistry with Vrushika

It’s ok in real life shipping doesn’t work out sometimes and even if a couple is together they might not be endgame smiley31

I used to love sushant ankita they broke up now I think it would have been better if I didn’t ship them.

actually it is not about vrushika only ... problem is , shantanu just came and announce . it was all sudden and without giving us time .. atleast i think he should announce before coming here , specially his insta post , he could post before.. then we could mentally prepare for it and easily accept the fact . yah still now no problem , we are happy for shantanu .. but this time couldn't comment with him .. and now nityami's injury news.. shan is not in top scorer despite being a world champion ..

Everything is clearly messy right now... even i felt more than shantanu nityami was interested to come..

as shantanu said they are on like phase right now , so they should take time .. atleast this season i feel not for them . and if shantanu will not in top 2 , can you imagine people will blame nityami only..😔

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

actually it is not about vrushika only ... problem is , shantanu just came and announce . it was all sudden and without giving us time .. atleast i think he should announce before coming here , specially his insta post , he could post before.. then we could mentally prepare for it and easily accept the fact . yah still now no problem , we are happy for shantanu .. but this time couldn't comment with him .. and now nityami's injury news.. shan is not in top scorer despite being a world champion ..

Everything is clearly messy right now... even i felt more than shantanu nityami was interested to come..

as shantanu said they are on like phase right now , so they should take time .. atleast this season i feel not for them . and if shantanu will not in top 2 , can you imagine people will blame nityami only..😔

I agree he should have said sometime before we suddenly saw him on nb9 

There is a lot of pressure and expectations  on Shantanu and Faisal. 

I hope they don’t back out especially  so soon this is just early stages

Edited by priya185 - 4 years ago
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I agree with Opo with this. I saw people ex fans bashing Shan and abusing Nityami and I'm not okay with it nor I am doing the same. But as his well wisher I tried to like Nityami but I barely know anything about this girl and I didn't even like her character in medically yours. 

But I'm trying even made an AT even when I was not inspired at all. I am always so inspired by Shan, used to write long stories in fact most of the Shan write ups I wrote but this time it felt different. I was at lack of words because I barely know anything about nishan. I wouldn't say they have chemistry because Shan looks good with everyone and is just a sweetheart. 

I felt excited and uplifted every time I watch Shan for years. I supported him when JDJ was a torture to watch and believe me that we used to talk so much about Shan potential love life. The girls and I we dissected and came to all sorts of conclusions trying to find out who has his heart. And I thought when I would find out who he is dating, we would be excited and happy; I'm not saying that I was not happy I'm happy for him but I just don't feel that excitement I should have been feeling. It's not even a vrushan thing, and I'm sure nityami is a great girl; but we don't connect with nishan as much as we used to connect with Shan. If that's make sense.

Maybe as opo said Shan didn't give us time to process this info, he just announce it on insta, I get it that he is a private person but then he shouldn't have done nach. I mean he is dating this girl for just few months and said he is in like phase, what does that even mean? People have difficulty connecting with them. Even I do. If they are not sure they wanna be together and are in a trial relationship- why do nach ? They stand no chance ; all the other couples seem sorted. And again what opo said he is a world class dancer I agree. Nishan doesn't even give me abhinam vibes and I hope Shan doesn't ruin his career because of NB. It's a strong statement but I pray it doesn't happen. I feel so angry now that elimination news is out.

I listened to Shan talked with passion about his one sided love and cried on national TV because he loved someone who didn't love him back but I can't see that passion anymore in nishan. I spent nights talking with my IF fellows how Shan would make a great bf because he been trained by swayam and I haven't seen a bit yet and I'm dying to see Shan the bf. Trust me I waited years for this. 

I agree with you too priya, let's give them time maybe they will talk about their relationship and make us love them but let's see. I would hate to be emotionally vested and be disappointed.

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

I agree with Opo with this. I saw people ex fans bashing Shan and abusing Nityami and I'm not okay with it nor I am doing the same. But as his well wisher I tried to like Nityami but I barely know anything about this girl and I didn't even like her character in medically yours. 

But I'm trying even made an AT even when I was not inspired at all. I am always so inspired by Shan, used to write long stories in fact most of the Shan write ups I wrote but this time it felt different. I was at lack of words because I barely know anything about nishan. I wouldn't say they have chemistry because Shan looks good with everyone and is just a sweetheart. 

I felt excited and uplifted every time I watch Shan for years. I supported him when JDJ was a torture to watch and believe me that we used to talk so much about Shan potential love life. The girls and I we dissected and came to all sorts of conclusions trying to find out who has his heart. And I thought when I would find out who he is dating, we would be excited and happy; I'm not saying that I was not happy I'm happy for him but I just don't feel that excitement I should have been feeling. It's not even a vrushan thing, and I'm sure nityami is a great girl; but we don't connect with nishan as much as we used to connect with Shan. If that's make sense.

Maybe as opo said Shan didn't give us time to process this info, he just announce it on insta, I get it that he is a private person but then he shouldn't have done nach. I mean he is dating this girl for just few months and said he is in like phase, what does that even mean? People have difficulty connecting with them. Even I do. If they are not sure they wanna be together and are in a trial relationship- why do nach ? They stand no chance ; all the other couples seem sorted. And again what opo said he is a world class dancer I agree. Nishan doesn't even give me abhinam vibes and I hope Shan doesn't ruin his career because of NB. It's a strong statement but I pray it doesn't happen. I feel so angry now that elimination news is out.

I listened to Shan talked with passion about his one sided love and cried on national TV because he loved someone who didn't love him back but I can't see that passion anymore in nishan. I spent nights talking with my IF fellows how Shan would make a great bf because he been trained by swayam and I haven't seen a bit yet and I'm dying to see Shan the bf. Trust me I waited years for this. 

I agree with you too priya, let's give them time maybe they will talk about their relationship and make us love them but let's see. I would hate to be emotionally vested and be disappointed.

you just summarized my whole thoughts very clearly ..  and mujhse jeyada aur kaun jane how much you emotionally connected with him as also me too... we passed a great journey with shan for long time..  he is connected with our soul.. so personally i felt so disturb to know the news like abruptly .. This is not the proper way to announce their dating

and this time so much pressure on shan as well as nityami more..  shan , i think you should take time to come on Nach ..

and as per priya i agree we need some time..

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

I agree he should have said sometime before we suddenly saw him on nb9 

There is a lot of pressure and expectations  on Shantanu and Faisal. 

I hope they don’t back out especially  so soon this is just early stages

i feel too, and shantanu is a fighter.. just becoz of nityami i can see his leaving like that..😭

opsora2090 thumbnail

How could shantanu take this drastic step .. only 3 months 😲 😲 😲