Posted: 4 years ago

hey ! i am new to this forum..and i recently start watching the serial after Prerish marriage...and here i am presenting my piece of writing on them...

She was sitting there between all her family members all are happy and celebrating her engagement ceremony with her love ”Anurag” , but where is she..she cannot concentrate on people words,their wishes..only one thing is running in her mind…news…news of 5 days back …”Mr. bajaj admitted in hospital…”..why ?? she don’t know..is he okay ? …she don’t know…it’s  not that she didn’t try to know..but he cut all the sources through which she can contact him…she was really confused about all..and angry ?.. yes ! she is really angry, but with whom…Anurag..who just announced their wedding without asking her..or her family who take her silence as yes…or herself ..that she don’t know what she want..or with HIM….

She put her hand on her 7 month belly…didn’t he called it their child…then what happened..?she never told anyone else about the father of her child..she don’t want any other man to be the father of her child…but why? And her daughter…how is she..she has not seen her for 2 months..and not HIM..

He always do this to her..snatch her everything from her…first time he snatch her family..her love ..and again..he take her daughter, her home,her husband from her…(she sadly smile)..and this time he even didn’t tell her about this…just as three months completes of their “Marriage”..no no no..his “deal”with her..he left the country for a months without informing her and also take Sneha away with him..what she left with…number of official documents….papers of her share in his property ,papers of her child’s share,and….DIVORCE PAPERS..but she didn’t want all of this..nothing at all….but HIM..

Everything was going fine..she accepts she hated him in beginning,but then gradually they start understanding each other..she came to know what he is hiding behind his mask..his golden heart..his respect for women..love for his daughter…and her child..he was always there for her…those late night cravings….after a full hectic day he take her out for a long drive….those late night conversation in garden..where she always slept on his shoulder and he take her to the rooms in his arms…and she really started to behave as a typical wife around him..she scolded him many times when he try to skip breakfast..what he do was just make face and pass fake glare towards giggling Sneha..and have his breakfast…now who is taking care of HIM..

Someone hold her hand and take her out of her trance…Anurag…he was sitting beside her and  she don’t even acknowledge his presence….she looked towards him and passes a smile to him..fake smile…before he could ask something ..someone called him..and she feel relaxed…Relaxed? ,she feel relaxed when he left her hand..,when he is not near her…when he is not talking to her…he…was not she supposed to celebrate like others…was not she supposed to run into his arms on the day..he was at her door after knowing all the truth..was not she supposed to tell him about the child…but no..she did no such things ..none of them…he asked for the forgiveness and she simply forgive him…he try to hug her and she just left him there with others and went to her room..where she hides her memories of HIM..

And then some whispers starts around the hall…someone..unexpected seen on the doors..but she has not to lift her face or her eyes to see him..she knows that who was he…but she don’t know why? How could he do this to her…after all the things he was standing there to attend her engagement…really!..no she will not look at him…she will lose all her control of months if she do so…how will she restrict her to not run straight into his arms…his arms ..world’s safest place for her…but did he know that?..No..how could he..she was just a deal for him..nothing else..and her other side just want to slap him hard right on his face..but for what? Didn’t she declare she will never accept him as her husband..what was his fault if he treats you like you want…like..like Nothing…how many questions she want to ask ….how is he..?..where was he for last months? How is her daughter..?her home?..everything….she just want ..want to be with HIM..

He was watching her..she is looking pale and weak..but why…she should be happy and healthy…her bump ..she was looking beautiful..but not happy…he really don’t want to come here but Mr. Basu insists and then her mother..he can’t deny her..so here he is..attending his ex-wife Engagement…but she don’t even look at him..not for once…must be feeling uncomfortable by his presence..he should leave her as soon as possible…and then Mr. Basu held her hand and take her to him…but she didn’t lookat him.. ”congratulations! Mr. Basu and mrs…I mean miss Sharma”…I wish you happy married life ahead…now this is limit of her self control…as he turned from them  ..” Mr. Bajaj…”..he looked at her…she looked at him with red eyes full of anger and pain..and there is something he cannot put finger on..as it can’t  be possible..and then her voice”WHY..?”..he was confused now…’why’..why what..?..why did he come here to ruin her happy day? or why he was congratulating them…or why didn’t he left her alone..?

She stumbles forward towards him..Anurag try to held her but she jerked his hand..and reach towards him and stable herself by hoding his shoulders…as she don’t care who was watching them..this is her palce..this is the support she want..she looked into his eyes” why you all this again to me..?”..she was panting …breathing heavily..as she will faint anytime..he looked at Anurag and asked him to hold her..as Anurag came forward..she fixed him with her eyes..” DON’T “…and then he slowly put his hand around her to hold her carefully..” just realx….whatever you want to talk we wiil..but first just relax..”

“you want me to relax then do what you always do to make me relax..hold me tight to you..let me hear your heartbeat..let me put my head on your chest..let me hold you..as I do..”he looked at her stunned and then towards others..”no this is wrong..you should be with…”…she cut him..”no….i am where I should be….”but he didn’t try to move…so she distant herself from him..he tries to hold her but this time she refused him…”NO…I don’t need anyone..no one..”..” you just tell me why you do this again to me..?”

Now he is getting irritated “ what..what you are asking..?”.and why are you behaving like this…for god sake Prerna you are with child….for it ..for your child ..just sit and relax…”YOUR child”..now it is my child…not “ours”…he closed his eyes on her stubborn behavior..he looked toward Anurag “ sorry Mr. Basu” and move towards her and picked her up in his arms and ask shivi to tell him about her room..shivi take them to her room…everyone noticed that not for once she rejects him..and she herself put her arms around his neck and her head on his chest..as she knows this was going to happen..and she was waiting for his move..

Anupum and nivi along with others looks at Anurag..and he was smiling…he looked at them and asked “what ? ..i know this was going to happen…I know this long back ..the woman who returned back from Bajaj Mansion is not our Prerna any more..but a broken wife ..a longing mother…in short Mrs. Bajaj..i tried my best to bring her back..but we cannot bring her back as now she is not Prerna..she loves us all of us including me..but as a family or friend..but the only person matters to her is HIM..”

Veena put her hand on his shoulder and thanked him as she was worried about her..she knows that what she want ..but can’t do anything..but he done..he think of her before him..and asked Mr. Bajaj to attend engagementat any cost..

“no maa….i don’t love her…I loved my Prerna not her..she is someone else wife…she have him in her heart..she is my friend..and I just helped her..”

All were happy for his decision ..as everyone can sense that although they were marrying but nothing was like before..

All went towards room when they heard noises..

“you left me alone..with what property papers and divorce papers…this is what I was to you..just a deal”and she throw another vase towards him..and again he ducked and save  himself…shivi trying to stop her…but all in vain..

All were standing at door and watching the scene playing in horror and amusement..THE RISHABH BAJAJ was sweating and speechless and what! scared  from whom..his ex-wife..

“see miss sharma….”..she again throw something..”I am not miss Sharma….i never signed that  so called divorce papers…”

“you didn’t ..? then how could you marry Mr. Basu…I mean..”…I never said I will marry him..just as you assume where my happiness lies they all do ..and start preparing for it….all are same no one care for my feelings…tears were flowing from her eyes…

Veena closed her eyes as she saw her crying for the first time after he left her..first time she speak more than few words..now she knows ..her daughter will be okay..

He dare to move towards her with slow step ..” no don’t come near me…I don’t need you..i just want my daughter back..and I will leave you with your ego ..and whatever there is ,which stop you to accept my presence in your life..”

“No she is our daughter…I will not let you leave now..when..when I know..what you want…..i ..am  sorry…I really don’t want to hurt you..i just want you to be happy…I want to return you all what I take away from you…I never thought you don’t want to go back to your old life….” He said everything in one go and with each step he slowly reach to he and sit in front of her on bed..and before she react he hold her hands in his…

“I never want to leave you..i accepted everything with full heart..but you…”he just wipe her tears ..as he touch her she closed her eyes…for this..his warmth she was craving for this..

She open her eyes and looked at others …she looked at Anurag ..” I am sorry Anurag…i..really..”he cut her..” I know everything ..and told her what he told others..”

Mr. Bajaj turns to him…”I really want to give your everythhing back to you ,but…”

“it’s okay….i will really take everything if it was mine..but now she is yours not mine more…” he smiles and left the room with others…

He move towards her ..and sit near her “  now make me relax Mr. Bajaj …I want to rest…i am tiered ….just want to sleep peacefully..take me to my home..in your arms..”and he opened them with smile for her….

Aww so sweet OS it is. I liked that your Anurag understood what Prerna needed and how he was a better person to let her go. ♥️ Aww mera Bajju so scared of Angry Biwi

And the last line ♥️ very sweet OS pls write more. 

Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Aww so sweet OS it is. I liked that your Anurag understood what Prerna needed and how he was a better person to let her go. ♥️ Aww mera Bajju so scared of Angry Biwi

And the last line ♥️ very sweet OS pls write more. 

Thank you soo much..

Such sweet one. Specially the angry ex- wife😊

Omg so good! ❤️ It's so good to see Anurag understanding and respecting Prerna's wishes and Mr Bajaj! Oh God, he was scared of his ex-wife 😂 

Lovely❤️❤️

Okay! I officially like your Anurag better than the show Anurag. What a lovely OS. I liked how the entire family was involved. 

Best part-RB was scared of Prerna❤️ Now that is something I would like so see.

Great Stuff.

Originally posted by Eternized_Blues

Okay! I officially like your Anurag better than the show Anurag. What a lovely OS. I liked how the entire family was involved. 

Best part-RB was scared of Prerna❤️ Now that is something I would like so see.

Great Stuff.

Tq😊

Originally posted by SanyaEterna

Omg so good! ❤️ It's so good to see Anurag understanding and respecting Prerna's wishes and Mr Bajaj! Oh God, he was scared of his ex-wife 😂 

Lovely❤️❤️

Tq😊

Superb cute sweet awsm part. 

To gud. 

Luvd it

Such a lovely OS! ❤️

I enjoyed every bit of your work. Prerna threw vases at him? Damn! I could imagine it. 🤣

Do write more. 😛