Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Mr Bajaj's Past Hits Back; Wait For His Ex-Wife's Dramatic Entry!

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Balaji Telefilm’s Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 has undergone through several twists, to keep the viewers hooked on to the show. Yet again, we are about to experience a new twist in kahaani. Currently, we see Prerna (Erica Fernandes) married to Rishabh Bajaj (Karan Singh Grover) which leaves Anurag (Parth Samthaan) devastated and the actor is out to seek revenge from Prerna-Rishabh.

Now, SpotboyE.com has it that he is not alone in this battle. Well, he will be joined by Rishabh Bajaj’s ex-wife. Yes, you read that right! A source from the sets revealed to us that the hunt is on for a sexy-looking actress who will essay the role of Mr Bajaj’s ex-wife. It’s going to be a one month cameo, but we are damn sure that in just a month’s span, the show will experience a big twist. So, his ex-wife will shake hands with Anurag to seek revenge from Bajaj. Can it get more interesting that this? We bet, not!

Several TV actresses have already auditioned for the character but no one has been finalised as of now. This made us curious to ask the names of all those who are being considered and one name which raised our excitement levels was that of Shilpa Anand aka Oohana Shivanand.

For those who don’t know, Karan Singh Grover and Oohana were paired opposite each other in the popular show, Dill Mill Gaye. We called up Oohana to know the truth, and the actress told us, "I haven't received any call yet, but if they do, will surely tell you.” Well, if not her, then who will it be? Keep reading this space to know more about the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Thank God 1 month 🤣 nahi toh baba kitne villains Ko jhelna padega Bajaj Mansion  the next Macchi Mandi 🤣

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Also bhai KISI KO BHI LAAO BUT NOT AMRAPALI BUSS 😒😒🙉🙈🤮

No offense to the actress she is such a cutie but QH ka horror taubaa umr bhar na jayega 🤣

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 4 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail

NOOoooooo......I dont want Shilpa as his first wife. I cant see Mr.Bajaj (KSG) hating his first wife ( Shilpa)😭

if possible, 5 years leap lelo and bring shilpa as Pre

I dont mind Pre-Bajaj fights, but no hatred plz😳

Edited by hasini009 - 4 years ago
mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Why is the actor out to take revenge, yeh kaise reporters hain bhai. 

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Bring Anita..

I cant see Shilpa in a negative role.. 

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

God shilpa anand❤️

Love you ummmmaaaa😳

I will ship anu with oohana

#ohanu😍

Ooolala🤗

Edited by Parijatrocks - 4 years ago
IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Do these people only want hot men and sexy women? 🤣

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Also bhai KISI KO BHI LAAO BUT NOT AMRAPALI BUSS 😒😒🙉🙈🤮

No offense to the actress she is such a cutie but QH ka horror taubaa umr bhar na jayega 🤣

NOT HER. NOT IN MY LIFE. I'D HANDLE ANYONE EXCEPT HER.  I can't handle that torture again. 

Edited by najma123 - 4 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Bua ke to darshan hue nahi ex biwi bhi aagayi scene mein too much of a khichdi of family members given we already have darzan bhar basus sharmas..