Posted: 4 years ago

Ranbjr praachi are awesome as a cople

Yes, they are. I simply love the fact that Ranbir is not written as a typical male chauvinist and Prachi is not depicted as a typical submissive doormat. I also love that there is no insta love and they will slowly fell for each other. Ranbir will realize that Rhea is not the girl for him who tries to dominate and be in charge of everything. Prachi will slowly come to see that there is more to him than his easy flirtatious flamboyant attitude. Not to mention mughda and Krishna look amazing together. They are so perfect for each other and I basically started rewatching the show for them.

Yes I love that they are showing that ranbir for now is too infatuated with Rhea to know right now that she isn’t good for him or a good girl and will slowly be shown realising that although prachi isn’t what he perceives as his “type” she is better than Rhea. What I think will happen is that ranbir will agree and commence with rhea’s condition of impressing/ breaking prachi heart, but yesterday’s episode gave me the feeling that in the process he will become fond of prachi that he would want to be her friend truly but then round about the time rhea’s condition is revealed to prachi he will fall in love with prachi. So I think it will be from dislike, to friendship, then to love for Pranbir.

And yes I’m loving Krishna and mughda together. They look really good together.

All of u told what I was thinking. It's easier when someone else writes Ur thoughts 😜😜😜.

Jokes apart yes now I find the PCM very good, only since last week. I used to skip their parts b4 that. But this slow falling s very, very apt. And till now for a change Ranbir though rich is not shown as the arrogant male chauvinist. Hats off to the writers for that. And as u mentioned, Prachi is also not shown as a doormat.

Credit to the selection team for casting these two. And I think it was u Sammy apart from misfit, mala, (sorry if I forget others) who gave credit to Mugdha's genes. She is positively looking young and fab of late. Guess complaints worked. It did wonders to Sriti's transformation from initial post leap episodes to of late. Only laughable thing is how these two ie Abhigya r able run so fast considering their age. I can't now itself. 😭😭😭😭

I guess I am going to enjoy their scenes and this slow falling in love process till Prachi decides to sacrifice.

Edited by Janas2017 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Janas2017

All of u told what I was thinking. It's easier big someone else writes Ur thoughts 😜😜😜.

Jokes apart yes now I find the PCM very good, only since last week. I used to skip their parts b4 that. But this slow falling s very, very apt. And till now for a change Ranbir though rich is not shown as the arrogant male chauvinist. Hats off to the writers for that. And as u mentioned, Prachi is also not shown as a doormat.

Credit to the selection team for casting these two. And I think it was u Sammy apart from misfit, mala, (sorry if I forget others) who gave credit to Mugdha's genes. She is positively looking young and fab of late. Guess complaints worked. It did wonders to Sriti's transformation from initial post leap episodes to of late. Only laughable thing is how these two ie Abhigya r able run so fast considering their age. I can't now itself. 😭😭😭😭

I guess I am going to enjoy their scenes and this slow falling in love process till Prachi decides to sacrifice.

To be honest giving into prachi’s sacrificing would be do out of character for a guy like ranbir yet somehow writers will show him complying if prachi does go into sacrifice mode for her witch of a sister.

Originally posted by Janas2017

All of u told what I was thinking. It's easier when someone else writes Ur thoughts 😜😜😜.

Mugda really  looks young. I was surprised when I found that Mugda and Rajat in Prithviraj Chauhan had age difference of 5 years.  When looking that show, I had thought that Mugda  was older but not by that much.

One thing that is contrast of Ranbir from Abhi is that Ranbir from initial stages has always shown trust in Prachi and although Prachi had insulted Ranbir many times he didn't get angry with her or insulted her, the way Abhi used  get angry at  Pragya.

From yesterday's episode I have a feeling that  at first Prachi will fall in love with Ranbir. I really hope that their love story is ruined by sacrifice drama where Prachi sacrifices her love after knowing Rhea is her own sister.

Originally posted by mala06

Mugda really  looks young. I was surprised when I found that Mugda and Rajat in Prithviraj Chauhan had age difference of 5 years.  When looking that show, I had thought that Mugda  was older but not by that much.

One thing that is contrast of Ranbir from Abhi is that Ranbir from initial stages has always shown trust in Prachi and although Prachi had insulted Ranbir many times he didn't get angry with her or insulted her, the way Abhi used  get angry at  Pragya.

From yesterday's episode I have a feeling that  at first Prachi will fall in love with Ranbir. I really hope that their love story is ruined by sacrifice drama where Prachi sacrifices her love after knowing Rhea is her own sister.

You mean you hope their love story isn’t ruined? 😂

And yes prachi will fall in love with him first as ranbir will go forward to complete rheas condition to be able to become rhea’s boyfriend but ranbir will then realise he is in love with prachi but it will be too late by the time he realises it as prachi would have started hating him. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago

@mala, u mean isn't ruined? 🙂🙂

Originally posted by sammy17

You mean you hope their love story isn’t ruined? 😂

And yes prachi will fall in love with him first as ranbir will go forward to complete rheas condition to be able to become rhea’s boyfriend but ranbir will then realise he is in love with prachi but it will be too late by the time he realises it as prachi would have started hating him. 

Yes, I mean not ruined😆😆 .  And after Prachi hates him, Ranbir will try to gain Prachi's trust back😎

yes not ruined sorry 😆😆