•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

In the Goddhana when Nanu announced Parul will do honours of giving ring to Kunal, Kunal was not happy. Poor Guy when he realises that Parul is real mother and he was manipulated by Meenu, he will be broken completely. Another flash back I have of Meenu choosing photos of girls fof Kunal some time back, i guess then Ketakis mom (forgetting her name) said we are searching for daughter in law and not maid or something to this effect. Wonder if Meenu can send her so called son to Harvard and choose simple looking girls all in name of family? 

Meenu needs to love at least someone, currently her actions are plain repulsive. Parul needs to understand that Meenu is a self centered manipulative woman who has no intersts in either Kunal or Abir

Edited by savithp - 4 years ago

Meenakshi games will start to tumble down the day Parul opens her mouth.

This is not far...

Sorry I do watch the show from the beginning, but I never commented here...

The pathetic character of this show more than Meenakshi also is Kunal sorry to his fans we all have our own pov.

Originally posted by savithp

In the Goddhana when Nanu announced Parul will do honours of giving ring to Kunal, Kunal was not happy. Poor Guy when he realises that Parul is real mother and he was manipulated by Meenu, he will be broken completely. Another flash back I have of Meenu choosing photos of girls fof Kunal some time back, i guess then Ketakis mom (forgetting her name) said we are searching for daughter in law and not maid or something to this effect. Wonder if Meenu can send her so called son to Harvard and choose simple looking girls all in name of family? 

Meenu needs to love at least someone, currently her actions are plain repulsive. Parul needs to understand that Meenu is a self centered manipulative woman who has no intersts in either Kunal or Abir

Bold- I agree. I feel Meenu doesn't love anyone except herself. For Kunal, she has already proven that she doesn't love him since she is just using him for her personal fears. She also doesn't love Abir. She wouldn't have tried to separate Abir from his love. I wonder whom does she actually love? She claims that all her actions emerge out of her love for parivaar. But it's so fake. Initially her bond with Parul was good but once Parul started to question, she has started treating her so badly. 

Originally posted by socioboss9797

Bold- I agree. I feel Meenu doesn't love anyone except herself. For Kunal, she has already proven that she doesn't love him since she is just using him for her personal fears. She also doesn't love Abir. She wouldn't have tried to separate Abir from his love. I wonder whom does she actually love? She claims that all her actions emerge out of her love for parivaar. But it's so fake. Initially her bond with Parul was good but once Parul started to question, she has started treating her so badly. 

Meenu tries to fill the empty heart by doing Khand Khand and more Khand. Guess making puppets out of people by emotional blackmail is her all consuming hobby.  Want to understand if she has a backstory, i m guessing Mishti will uncover this, at least that is what Abhir thinks she will do.

Originally posted by savithp

Meenu tries to fill the empty heart by doing Khand Khand and more Khand. Guess making puppets out of people by emotional blackmail is her all consuming hobby.  Want to understand if she has a backstory, i m guessing Mishti will uncover this, at least that is what Abhir thinks she will do.

I just hope that after the weddinh tracks of Mishbir and Kuku, they focus on showing some psychological problems of Meenu. It'll be very genuine then and it will kind of help us understand the reason behind her behaviour.