Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

Why only for Kunal??

Keerthija thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Today I was not feeling so good watching the episode except mishbir scenes . It was like i am watching the show with kuku as leads and mishbir are side characters🤣.. okay anyway , I think they will compensate tomorrow..

Today I don't know why, a funny question popped in my mind due to Kunal's ex .. ex.. ex.. games..

Actually Kunal is a boring character like he said he is the CEO of MNC ( with his tiny brain😛) and doesn't have time for the relationships.. 

On the other hand our abir is poetic, handsome , lovely, sweet , helpful , understanding , rational and what not ( I think I am just running out of words🤪). And on top of that everybody calls him bhaiyya at NGO.😆.. I mean how???🤓

Now comes to my mind that why when a man like Kunal had ex ( Kunal is somewhat like dev dixit from kuch rang but not exactly )but not for abir..

I actually don't want him to have one too. But I was unable to find the answer for this question..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keerthija

Today I was not feeling so good watching the episode except mishbir scenes . It was like i am watching the show with kuku as leads and mishbir are side characters🤣.. okay anyway , I think they will compensate tomorrow..

Today I don't know why, a funny question popped in my mind due to Kunal's ex .. ex.. ex.. games..

Actually Kunal is a boring character like he said he is the CEO of MNC ( with his tiny brain😛) and doesn't have time for the relationships.. 

On the other hand our abir is poetic, handsome , lovely, sweet , helpful , understanding , rational and what not ( I think I am just running out of words🤪). And on top of that everybody calls him bhaiyya at NGO.😆.. I mean how???🤓

Now comes to my mind that why when a man like Kunal had ex ( Kunal is somewhat like dev dixit from kuch rang but not exactly )but not for abir..

I actually don't want him to have one too. But I was unable to find the answer for this question..

Kunal seems to have everything. He is very attractive at first sight. May be that's why. Abir ki kadar kisi ko nahi hai except Mishbirians

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Because abir knows the importance of relationship and probably he never felt for any girl like he felt for mishti, agar attraction hua bhi hoga to he would have handled it maturely 

Vaise itv ka Kuch bharosa nahi hai, story ko Aage badhane ke liye Baad mein kabhi abir ki ex bhi laa sakte hai 😅

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@bold: galti se bhi aise math sochna.... Plzzzzz 

Keerthija thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mii5

@bold: galti se bhi aise math sochna.... Plzzzzz 

No yaar.  Even though both are mummas boys dev was the man of sanity and also he is very childish and innocent but I can't say same thing for munna but I like Kunal too :)

radhika.gunti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Maybe apna chora sanskari aur seedha sadha hai... Was waiting for the right girl for him...

Isnt it.. ðŸ˜†

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Because that's what the show is about...

Kunal at first sight  is everything a girl wants ...handsome rich well settled...whereas Abir is very unconventional...in looks career wise in all ways

If you had to decide in one meeting whom to marry you will definitely place your bets on Kunal...

It is only after you know them you realise that Abir is the better one

This is the concept of the show...that how important it is to know someone before getting married.

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Kunal at first sight  is everything a girl wants ...handsome rich well settled...whereas Abir is very unconventional...in looks career wise in all ways

If you had to decide in one meeting whom to marry you will definitely place your bets on Kunal...

This is the concept of the show...that how important it is to know someone before getting married.

So truee..

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Onyourface

And honestly this show kills it in delivering this message, because only we as viewers are able to see kunal for who he is otherwise he appears like the whole package to be the perfect husband/ son-in-law material whilst his more unconventionally seeming brother would appear to be the less better choice simply because like you explained it to be because of his career choice, casual dressing and seemingly care-free attitude etc. Abeer is in fact the most respectful, compassionate and loyal of the two brothers with no ego or short-temper but families looking for a suitor would overlook this in favour of his brother kunal who heads his family business, appears well-mannered, responsible, dignified, classy etc and would never really realise how his personality/ nature and views make him a unsuitable suitor as he has little respect for a girl's wishes, feelings or ability to understand either. 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

And honestly this show kills it in delivering this message, because only we as viewers are able to see kunal for who he is otherwise he appears like the whole package to be the perfect husband/ son-in-law material whilst his more unconventionally seeming brother would appear to be the less better choice simply because like you explained it to be because of his career choice, casual dressing and seemingly care-free attitude etc. Abeer is in fact the most respectful, compassionate and loyal of the two brothers with no ego or short-temper but families looking for a suitor would overlook this in favour of his brother kunal who heads his family business, appears well-mannered, responsible, dignified, classy etc and would never really realise how his personality/ nature and views make him a unsuitable suitor as he has little respect for a girl's wishes, feelings or ability to understand either. 

Absolutely Sammy

I can relate to this so much because I am in this age where my parents have started finding a groom...and I can bet on this ..if they had 2 bio datas...they would Fangirl Kunal and royally ignore abir...there are many reasons for this

1. Abir calls himself a Banjara jiska koi thikana nahi...whereas Kunal is "settled" in life...why would anyone give his daughter to someone jiska koi thikana nahi

2. How much ever we want to hate Kunal and benba...the fact is Rajvansh family is enjoying the wealth today ..is because of Meenu and Munna's hardwork...koi b sochega...Kunal actually works for the family...his wife will have a upper hand in the house ...being a devrani she would be still more respected than abir's wife...why would anyone consider Abir then

And while writing this ...mujhe benba k bare me bhi kuch thoughts aaye

Benba has a wrong impression about Mishti from day one...she thinks Mishti influenced ketki to run away from gordhana...she is smart and has a mind of her own which can't be easily manipulated....her fear is if tomorrow any tedi girl enters the family as kunal's wife and influence Kunal that it is his hardwork his wealth his business...why should we care for Abir then?...what if she makes the bros fight for money...she dosent want a smart wife for Abir also because she fears she might take abir away from him forever who is actually his real son.

Usually what happens is that ML is shown to be "perfect"...*short tempered attitude showing* is considered okay because hey he is the handsome male lead... and parellel or side characters are made unconventional ...but here it is ulta...and I am enjoying the dynamics ...it is  challenging our thought process.