Poll

Is Kuhu brainless

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
savithp thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all

Why did Kuhu agree to share the password to Kunal, does she actually send photos to external world so called media to bring bad name to her own family. Cannot understand logic of trying to give bad name to ones own family to spite her adopted sister. This defeats logic, or is Kuhu suddenly having a brain shutdown?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I guess the plan was just to send the photos to the family not the media..they planned to make it look like the blackmailer (mishti) is trying to defame the family but we all know that kuhu is the one who e-mailed the pictures to that specs guy just to courier the pics to maheshwari house with that note..so the defamation of family was not supposed to happen in the first place..the plan was only to phasao mishti

--Devakshi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: savithp

Hi all

Why did Kuhu agree to share the password to Kunal, does she actually send photos to external world so called media to bring bad name to her own family. Cannot understand logic of trying to give bad name to ones own family to spite her adopted sister. This defeats logic, or is Kuhu suddenly having a brain shutdown?

did she share pwd to kunal? i thought she sent mail from mishtis mail id..she sent mail to that media person, who sent those courier to maheswaris.. she was unaware of this much drama i think..

savithp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.akabane

I guess the plan was just to send the photos to the family not the media..they planned to make it look like the blackmailer (mishti) is trying to defame the family but we all know that kuhu is the one who e-mailed the pictures to that specs guy just to courier the pics to maheshwari house with that note..so the defamation of family was not supposed to happen in the first place..the plan was only to phasao mishti

In trying to phasao Mishti Kuhu got phasaoed, serves her right, waiting for Kuhu to see Kunals true colours soon

savithp thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Devakshi--

did she share pwd to kunal? i thought she sent mail from mishtis mail id..she sent mail to that media person, who sent those courier to maheswaris.. she was unaware of this much drama i think..

Yeah, she sent mails i saw in fast fwd mode, guess that slipped away. Now that you tell it is logical.

Kuhu needs to tell her mother Varsha first thing, Varsha needs to take back her words to Mishti.

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.akabane

I agree with you...plan was to just  phasao Mishti ... Not leaking the pictures in the media