Nach Baliye 9

Prince and Yuvika

rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Im sorry but I have no respect for these two! Im sure everyone is going to be like, "these two are so strong" "omg, they should win" BLAH BLAH BLAH

But in my eyes, you are disgusting and milking the "tv fame" if your YOUNGER BROTHER DIEDDD you bloody run to the airport and sit on the first leaving flight, freaking book a private plane if need be. They have the money for it. Not come on a reality show and milk your brothers sudden death, with a sob story.

NOT winners for me 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radhika_2001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That's how reality shows are now..cry a little..either someone dies, or family is very poor...get the judges to cry with you..and keep going forward...all the reality shows have become a platform to get sympathy votes..its no more talent...only sympathy! 

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Are you sure these two are milking it? As far as I know, they came to know about the death that day, during the shoot. So obviously emotions are on high

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

i am not prince yuvika's fan , never followed him on bb or any show.. for the first time will going to watch them . so nothing is involved here with fangirling

heard from news they got to know this demise news just some times before the shoot . yah they could stop it immediately , but i think they choose to be professional here , as they are already committed with NB shows. that is why i think they first completed their  commitment later gone . actually sometimes it happened with us .. Situation kabhi kabhi aise hote hai key hume hamare emotions se jeyada commitment ko priority dena parte hai .. so i dont find any major wrong here .  somehow i felt for them . TBH duty comes first more than anything , and that is our  life which we could not deny at all... but it is choice of perception .. for me har ek chis hum emotionally dekh nei sakti..n yes of course they felt so bad, after all they loss their brother .. but at that situation we dont know how the situation was .... it is  just like fashion movie's priyanka chopra's condition ...while she had to fulfil her duty despite hearing the death news of kangna ...

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago
WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I had heard dt came to know about it after the shoot began. I get that .Also understand that they want to oblige by their professional contract or whatever it is called.

But that I can understand for one day. But I seriously dislike it when people keep bringing dt thing up again and again. If you decided to be professional then do it. While I understand dt people get emotional time to time , but saying dt " we want to win it for him " again and again is just not ok wid me. 

Even if they mean it ,they shouldn't say it that often.....just makes dem look bad.

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No offence but i really hate it when someone talks abt someones emotions like that..i understand y u r saying what u r saying... But we can never understand from what they have been going thro..not a prince fan but he really lost a family member that day..also i would add that they already sighned for the show..if they didn't perform that it would have disrupted others schedules.. So they choose to be professionals WHICH i m sure wasnt easy for them at all..

Idk if anyone noticed but apart from rehearsals and performance..they r hardly seen man..

So pls lets not judge...thats it..and i m really sorry if i offended anyone

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: Ms.akabane

No offence but i really hate it when someone talks abt someones emotions like that..i understand y u r saying what u r saying... But we can never understand from what they have been going thro..not a prince fan but he really lost a family member that day..also i would add that they already sighned for the show..if they didn't perform that it would have disrupted others schedules.. So they choose to be professionals WHICH i m sure wasnt easy for them at all..

Idk if anyone noticed but apart from rehearsals and performance..they r hardly seen man..

So pls lets not judge...thats it..and i m really sorry if i offended anyone

I completely agree. Even m not a prince fan. For me, he is only Roadies gangleader.

But who are we to judge someone's emotions . Not everyone does things for TRPs. 

dmegha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: RosesK

Im sorry but I have no respect for these two! Im sure everyone is going to be like, "these two are so strong" "omg, they should win" BLAH BLAH BLAH

But in my eyes, you are disgusting and milking the "tv fame" if your YOUNGER BROTHER DIEDDD you bloody run to the airport and sit on the first leaving flight, freaking book a private plane if need be. They have the money for it. Not come on a reality show and milk your brothers sudden death, with a sob story.

NOT winners for me 

They did run to the airport for that and were there at the funeral. I know that because his younger brother who had died and his family are residents of my locality. We were there at the condolence meet.

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: dmegha

They did run to the airport for that and were there at the funeral. I know that because his younger brother who had died and his family are residents of my locality. We were there at the condolence meet.

So thats the reason..i was actually wondering that y weren't they being shown apart from their performance times 😮

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I'm not not a fan of them but one has to be really insensitive to talk like that.

They got to know about it when they were already shooting, they did their part n left. If nothing they showed professionalism. 

Edited by piya2025 - 4 years ago