IMPORTANT: Topic creators get more control on their Topics(Page 2)

Posted: 6 months ago

Still unable to block the people that I had blocked during the old versionsmiley18

Excellent initiative by you, Vijay Sir. smiley20

Originally posted by TC_FA

Still unable to block the people that I had blocked during the old versionsmiley18

Will share this with the Tech team to look into.

Originally posted by Jayshree

Send me the link.. Will do it rite now

Check your inbox.

It’s really gd one

Bt moi unable to post d topic on BWF 

Getting phone numbers r not allowed as an error smiley18

This is just more work for the DTs people will hide comments from anyone with differing opinions and we will have to sit and make sure a proper debate is encouraged by unhiding them ..🤷‍♀️ and whats your limit before someone abusing this feature loses it ? whose discretion is it depended on ? 

This just increases work load for free workers , kills spirit of free discussions and will be abused from day one, its discriminatory to newbies and if this is to curtail mid use then first a better IP tool is needed else it wont serve any purpose.

Edited by -RD- - 6 months ago

Vijay its about time you start paying your mods for doing your work

I like this feature and think it will enhance more discussion and members should be responsible for decisions they make; it is now everyone's job to share the responsibility and make the forum balanced and not misuse the tool that is provided to them.

It is surely asking a lot on members side and we should try out and give it a chance.

There is nothing wrong is having members take charge of their topics and made mature decision, its now upto the members to show us that they get it and will not misuse the feature.

All in all good feature as Mods cannot work 24/7 and for urgent matters this can be used.

Mods when log in will be able to decide whether the tool was used wisely and correctly or unhide the posts. 

Instead of reporting a topic numerous times we can use this feature.