Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Still unable to block the people that I had blocked during the old version

Will share this with the Tech team to look into.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Jayshree

Send me the link.. Will do it rite now

Check your inbox.

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

It’s really gd one

Bt moi unable to post d topic on BWF 

Getting phone numbers r not allowed as an error 

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This is just more work for the DTs people will hide comments from anyone with differing opinions and we will have to sit and make sure a proper debate is encouraged by unhiding them ..🤷‍♀️ and whats your limit before someone abusing this feature loses it ? whose discretion is it depended on ? 

This just increases work load for free workers , kills spirit of free discussions and will be abused from day one, its discriminatory to newbies and if this is to curtail mid use then first a better IP tool is needed else it wont serve any purpose.

Edited by -RD- - 4 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Vijay its about time you start paying your mods for doing your work

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

I like this feature and think it will enhance more discussion and members should be responsible for decisions they make; it is now everyone's job to share the responsibility and make the forum balanced and not misuse the tool that is provided to them.

It is surely asking a lot on members side and we should try out and give it a chance.

There is nothing wrong is having members take charge of their topics and made mature decision, its now upto the members to show us that they get it and will not misuse the feature.

All in all good feature as Mods cannot work 24/7 and for urgent matters this can be used.

Mods when log in will be able to decide whether the tool was used wisely and correctly or unhide the posts. 

Instead of reporting a topic numerous times we can use this feature. 

-RD- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ErumMalik

I like this feature and think it will enhance more discussion and members should be responsible for decisions they make; it is now everyone's job to share the responsibility and make the forum balanced and not misuse the tool that is provided to them.

It is surely asking a lot on members side and we should try out and give it a chance.

There is nothing wrong is having members take charge of their topics and made mature decision, its now upto the members to show us that they get it and will not misuse the feature.

All in all good feature as Mods cannot work 24/7 and for urgent matters this can be used.

Mods when log in will be able to decide whether the tool was used wisely and correctly or unhide the posts. 

Instead of reporting a topic numerous times we can use this feature. 

Then why the hidden comments shud show up in the reports section and then why are mods expected to see if its correct let members have charge of their topics in the real sense then not some wishy washy way. If ultimately i am to review and unhide as a DT one is expecting me to work extra for this so called given power to the TM. Be clear cut in the approach! 

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

Vijay its about time you start paying your mods for doing your work

I feel it’s between me and the mods. So you need not worry about it.

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Then why the hidden comments shud show up in the reports section and then why are mods expected to see if its correct let members have charge of their topics in the real sense then not some wishy washy way. If ultimately i am to review and unhide as a DT one is expecting me to work extra for this so called given power to the TM. Be clear cut in the approach! 

The approach is clear. You just need to see how it works. 

-RD- thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

The approach is clear. You just need to see how it works. 

I think the see how it works  will be an eyeopener for all inc you along with yr sepoys who can play hide and unhide across IF dont expect it from someone like me i have been here to moderate on issues not that its v elite job but still  not do some random clerk level job .

Feel free to trash this comment.

Edited by -RD- - 4 years ago